周六的事很抱歉
I am so sorry about Saturday.
我发誓我没有让她那么做
I swear I didn’t put her up to it.
我经历过更烂的约会
I-I’ve had worse dates.
有一次 有个男的带我去看电影
This guy took me to the movies once.
看到一半 他出去上洗手间
Halfway through, he goes to the bathroom
回来的时候 他竟然坐在
and when he comes back, he sits three rows
我前边三排的地方
in front of me
还搂了一个不认识的女孩
and puts his arm around some random girl.
他把那个女孩认成你了吗
He thought she was you?
我没待到最后 所以无从得知
I didn’t stick around to find out.
你要走了吗
You gotta go?
还有点时间
I have some time.
伊兹 这些照片太美了
Izzy, these are incredible.
你真的喜欢吗
You really like them?
你开玩笑的吧
Are you kidding?
真的太棒了
They’re amazing.
糟了
– – Oh, my God.
我要误机了
I’m gonna miss my flight.
我能载你过去 如果你想的话
I can give you a ride, if you want.
-真的吗 -是啊 我有拖车
– Really? – Yeah, I got a tug.
完了
Uh-oh.
这可不太妙
Mom looks mad.
好吧
OK, well…
我得走了
I’d better go.

Um…
伊兹 你想不想
Izzy, do you want to, like,
你想不想找个时间出去玩 就我们俩
do you want to hang out sometime, just the two of us?
不带斯凯
Without Skye?
好啊
I’d like that.
快点 姐妹 你最好拖着你那小身板赶紧上飞机
Let’s go! Girl, you better get your scrawny ass on this plane.
那就是你的约会对象吗
That’s the guy you’re dating?
他比我小两岁呢
He’s two years younger than me.
好吧 三岁 听我说 我知道这很奇怪
All right, fine, three. Look, I know it’s weird,
但他很特别
but there’s something about him.
特别 有钱吗
Something… rich?
他很可爱
He’s sweet.
-又很贴心 -姐妹
– And he’s thoughtful. – Girl…
快开始机上广播吧
Just make the announcement.
卡尔文
Calvin…
你杀过人吗
have you ever killed anyone?
没有
No.
他没撒谎
That’s true.
斯凯 你杀过人吗
Skye, have you ever killed anyone?
杀过
Yes.
她撒谎
– That’s a lie.
这比我想象的难啊
This is harder than I thought.
卡尔文 斯凯是你最好的朋友吗
Calvin, is Skye your best friend?
不是
No.
-撒谎 -什么
– That is a lie. – What?
那 我是你最好的朋友吗
– – Well, am I your best friend?
-不是 -绝对在撒谎
– No. – Definitely a lie.
卡尔文 真实生活拷问
Calvin, real life situation.
你放屁之后自己会闻吗
Do you smell your own farts?
不会
– – No.
这个没法确定
It’s inconclusive.
卡尔文·路易斯 如果可以的话你会和我互换身份吗
Calvin Lewis, would you switch places with me if you could?

Yes.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, love.

Hi.
爸爸回来了吗
Dad in?
没有 他很快就回来了
No, should be back soon.
今晚想看电影吗
Wanna watch a film tonight?
搞笑的电影
Something funny.
好啊
Yeah.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
-喝杯茶吗 -好啊
– Cup of tea? – Yeah.
你觉得我们选择
You think we made the right choice,
不回英国 是正确的吗
not going back to England?
那不是她想要的
It’s not what she wants.
她的朋友都在这边
All her friends are here.
她也不见他们
Not like she sees them.
她一直和卡尔文待在一起
Spends all her time with Calvin.
他 他的确对她有帮助
Well, he… he seems to be helping.
你觉得我们可以信任他吗
Do you think we can trust him?
我担心的不是他
It’s not him that I’m worried about.
-好了 走吧 -斯凯 这件事怎么会在清单上
– All right, let’s go. – Skye, how was this on the list?
就在这写着呢
It says it right here.
和卡尔文一起被逮捕
“Get arrested with Calvin.”
那是你刚加上去的
You just added that in.
我的清单我做主 把他关起来
My list, my rules. Lock him up.
-斯凯 这不好笑
– Skye, this isn’t funny. –
耶 卡尔文
Yay, Calvin!
你知道你走得多快吗
You know how fast you were walking?
还是在斜坡上
On an incline.
这也有问题吗 这根本就
Is that a thing? Is that even…
-当然有问题 -这也有问题吗
– It’s absolutely a thing. – “Is that a thing?”
现在的小孩 我跟你说
Kids these days, I tell ya.
你到底看上这家伙什么
What do you even see in this guy?
你嫉妒了吗
Are you jealous?
没有
No.
我的天 你绝对嫉妒了
Oh, my God, you’re totally jealous.
我没有嫉妒
I’m not jealous.
-过来一点 -对
– Come here, just a little bit. – Yeah.
斯凯·艾特肯 认识她吗
Skye Aitken, you know her?
斯凯·艾特肯 大约是在八点钟方向
Skye Aitken, like, look at like eight o’clock.
-八点钟方向 -就在那儿
– Eight o’clock. – Over there.
-别别别别 -只能用眼睛看 脸别转过去
– Da-da-da-da-da! – Just the eyes, keep the face.
这就对了
There you go.
听着 她
Listen, she’s…
我是说 你知道她什么情况 对吧
I mean, you know her situation, right?
两位
Guys…
如果你能给我们手♥机♥号♥
It would be amazing if you could
就再好不过了
give us your phone number.
是给你们还是给她
Is this for you or is this for her?
是为她要的 写就对了
It’s for her, just write it down.
先生 请不要反抗
You know, sir, stop resisting.
-给我吧 -非常感谢
– Come on. – Thank you so much.
非常感谢您的配合
I really, really appreciate this.
说真的 我会把你和你全家都逮捕的
Seriously, I will have you and your whole family arrested.
好了 你真是个烂人
All right. You absolutely suck!
-谢谢了您 -你认真的吗
– Thank you very much. – Are you serious?
你想让我们查查
Hey, do you want us to run
他的家世背景吗 亲爱的
a background check on him, sweetie?
不用了 有电♥话♥号♥码就够了
No, I’m sure his number will be just fine.
笑什么
– – What?
-什么事这么好笑 -没什么
– What’s so funny? – Nothing.
斯凯 你到底笑什么
Skye, what’s so funny?
她下手可真重
She packs a mean punch.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
呃 有一点
Uh, kinda, yeah.

Oh.

Here.
好点吗
Is that better?
没有 还是好疼
No, it hurts like hell.
我还是没法接受
I still can’t get over the fact
你在机场工作 却怕坐飞机这件事
that you work at an airport but you’re afraid of flying.
地面上有些
Well, we have some very important work
很重要的工作要做
down on the ground.
你肯定没去飞机货舱卸过货
Bet you’ve never unloaded the cargo hold.
那是因为工会不允许
Only because the unions won’t allow it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!