Drifting, you know. Okay?

Okay.
曾经的生活让人纠结 让人讨厌 让人感到空虚
It got twisted and ugly and empty.
它已经过去了 可我们一直保持着那份感动
It was over already, but we kept moving through the moves.
它非常糟糕地结束了
It ended very badly.
现在每天早晨起来 洗个澡
Now I get up in the morning, I take a shower
去上班 我有工作 有社保
I go to work, I have a job, I have a Social Security card.
我的生活非常普通 太无聊了
And my life is very ordinary, very boring
是不差 因为太死板了
which is good, because it’s solid.
你这就是在原地踏步
You’re marking time is what you are.
你放弃了 退缩了
You’re backing off. You’re hiding out.
你在等一辆你希望它永远都不来的巴士
You’re waiting for a bus you hope never comes
因为你不想上车 哪都不想去
because you don’t want to get on it anyway because you don’t wanna go anywhere.
你有资格上这辆巴士吗
Do you have a licence for this?
好吧 他让你有多感动
All right, how much was he moving?
直到结束都没有什么感动
Nothing, till the end.
或许有很多 我 我也不知道
And then kilo amounts. I don’t… I don’t know.
然后呢
And then what?
他死了 – 嗯
He’s dead. – Hmm?
他死了
He is dead.
这很好 因为他是个混♥蛋♥
That is good, because he’s an asshole.
一开始感情很深 – 那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
There was a lot of love in the beginning. – The guy was an asshole.
最初是有感情的 – 大混♥蛋♥
There was love in the beginning. – A big asshole.
他把你关起来 在哥伦比亚 你难道不知道
He put you in a box. You know the things they do to you
他们让你一天接十次客
ten times a day if you do a bit in Colombia?
难道不记得吗 天呐 – 别在这吵
Do you? Jesus Christ! – Don’t shout in here.
我那时独自一个人
I was alone.
没钱没衣服 没信♥用♥卡♥
I had no money, no clothes, no visa…
就生活在哥伦比亚波哥大的角落
standing on the corner in Bogota’ in Colombia.
然后这些事就发生了
Things did happen.
你在哪蹲监狱 能把奶油递给我吗
Where were you in prison? Would you pass the cream, please?
乔利矣特监狱
Joliet.
那的典狱长 哦 天
The warden… Whoa, God!
嘿 能再给我们一些奶油吗
Hey, can we have some new cream here?
怎么了
What’s wrong with it?
“怎么了” 这是脱脂炼乳
“What’s wrong with it?” It’s cottage cheese.
那的典狱长是乔·里根
The warden there was, uh, Joe Reagan.
外号♥”傻蛋乔”
“Meatball Joe.”
如果那傻♥逼♥是个学典狱学的 那我就是飞行员了
If that slob was a penologist, I’m a jet aeroplane pilot.
我蹲了十一年
I did eleven years.
出来四年了
I got out, what, four years ago.
因为什么被关进去的
What’d you go up for?
偷了四十块钱
I stole forty dollars.
四十块钱
Forty dollars?

Yeah.
本来缓刑两年 六个月内能假释
Started with a two-year bit, parole in six months.
可是后来
And then right away
我和另外两个家伙闹矛盾
I got into this problem with these two guys.
他们想把我赶出去
They tried to turn me out.
所以 我申诉了很多很多次
So I picked up nine more
说他们有杀人倾向
on a manslaughter beef
还有其他一些事
some other things.
进去的时候才二十岁 出来的时候就三十一了
I was 20 when I went in, 31 when I come out.
你对时间没概念
You don’t count months and years.
你没坐过牢
You don’t do time that way.
为何你要这样说
What do you mean? Why?
为何 你都忘了时间
Why? You gotta forget time.
你都不关心你是死是活
You gotta not give a fuck if you live or die.
你也不在意要去哪里
You gotta get to where nothin’ means nothin’.
我会告诉你这一切
I’ll tell you a story all about it.
又一次 有个三百磅的笨蛋
Once there was this Captain Morphis…
孟菲斯长官 他不会写他的名字
this 300-pound slob. He couldn’t write his name.
他有一群
And he had this crew
十六七岁的警卫和手下
of 16 or 17 guards and cons.
典狱团队 你知道吧 就那一群人
Prison groups, you know? Crews.
他们到牢房♥里
They would go into these cells
带走一些小伙子
and grab these young guys
带他们去精神病房♥进行水疗
and bring ’em up to hydrotherapy in the mental ward.
呃 其实是轮♥奸♥
Uh, gang bang.
要是有人敢反抗 他们就把他打个半死
If a guy puts up a struggle, they beat him half to death
然后被送去精神病院
and he winds up in the funny farm.
无论怎样 噩耗来袭 我是下一个
Anyway, word comes down that I am next
我不知道该怎么办才好
and I do not know what I am supposed to do.
我 我很害怕
I, uh… I am scared.
十一点半 十二点 亮灯了
11:30, 12:00, lights come on.
我抓了一个铅管
I got this pipe from plumbing
然后
and, uh
狠狠地打在第一个守卫的小腿上
I whacked the first guard in the shins.
我就犯罪了 算另一项罪行
I go through a convict and another convict and…
不管这么多 我找到孟菲斯 上去就朝他头抡了两下
Anyway, I get to Morphis, and I whack him across the head twice.
砰 他们都朝我扑来 一顿毒打
Boom. And then they jump all over me, do a bunch of things.
我在医院病房♥里躺了六个月 但是
I spent six months in the hospital ward, but
孟菲斯也他妈没好到哪去
Morphis, he is also fucked up real good.
脑血肿
Cerebral haematoma.
得到了抚恤金 他都不能正常走路
They pension him out, he can’t walk straight
两年后他就死了
and he dies two years later
真是这世界的一大损失
which is a real loss to the planet Earth.
这时候我也回到
Meanwhile, I gotta go back
大多数罪犯关的那里
into the mainstream population
在我进去的时候 我就知道自己是个要死的人了
and I know the minute I hit the yard, I am a dead man.
所以我就进去了
So I hit the yard.
然后 你知道发生了什么吗
So you know what happens?
没什么 我是说什么都没发生
Nothin’. I mean, nothin’ happens.
因为我觉得自己活着没什么意思 我都不在乎了
‘Cause I don’t mean nothin’ to myself. I don’t care about me.
对什么事都漠不关心了 你知道吗
I don’t care about… nothin’, you know?
从我幸存下来的那天起我就这样了
And then I know from that day that I survive
我就这心态
because I achieved that mental attitude.
然后
Then, uh
然后 我
see, later, I…
我就干了这个
I worked this out.
在石头牢房♥里
In the stone cell.
这是什么
What is this?
这就是我的生活
That is my life.
然后
And, uh
没有什么能阻止我让这一切发生
nothin’, nobody can stop me from makin’ that happen.
这是现在 有你在
And right there, that would be you.
这 这个老头是谁
Who… Who’s the old man here?
是大卫·奥克拉·贝尔蒂诺
That is David Okla Bertinneau.
他是小偷的祖师爷 是个大♥师♥
He’s a master thief… a master…
也是个很好的人
and a great man.
他像爸爸一样 教会我很多
He was like a father. He taught me everything
做人的道理
that I know about what I do.
而且我跟他说了你的事情
And I told him about you.
你是从杂♥志♥还是什么剪下这些东西的
Did you cut these out from magazines and…
嗯 报纸 还有很多
Yeah. Newspapers, whatever.
为什么
Why…
为什么是这些该死的人
Why all of these dead people?
从内心来看 你一直都被关在监狱里
Inside, you are on ice from time.
甚至都不能死去 知道吗 而外面的世界
You can’t even die right, you know? And here…
成长
here, people grow.
老去
They get old, they die.
新生
Children come after.
就是个循环 对吧
Just a cycle, you know?
我不懂 我
I don’t know. I…
不 你会明白的
Yes, you do. You do.
你知不知道这日升月落
You don’t know from one day to the next
与你是否被杀 是否回家 是否被抓 都没有关系
whether you’re going to be killed, go home, or get busted.
听着 时光流尽
Look, I have run out of time.
我会失去这一切
I have lost it all.
我工作得不够努力 跑得不够快
And so I can’t work fast enough to catch up
难以追回逝去的光阴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!