and I can’t run fast enough to catch up
也只有使用我的魔法
and the only thing that catches me up
才能让我追赶上
is doin’ my magic act.
但是这结束了 你知道吗 它要结束了
But it ends, you know? It will end.
当我拿到这东西的时候
When I got this, right there
就结束了
it ends, it’s over.
所以我就是想请求你
So I’m just asking you
和我在一起吧
to be with me.
不行
I can’t.
不行
I can’t, uh…
我不能生孩子
I can’t have children.
我不习惯这样
I don’t fit into this.
为什么 那我们慢慢习惯
What? So we adopt.
我 我还没准备好 行吗
I… I’m not ready, see?
而且我有我的生活
And… And I have my life.
所以 不行 – 什么
So I… I can’t. – What?
我是说 你的美好生活会变成怎样
I mean, what is going on in your life that is so terrific?
我的已经是一团糟了
Mine’s been a mess.
我只是想 你知道的
I was just thinkin’, you know, that
我们之间可能
just maybe between the two of us
我们可以有很多故事
we could make somethin’ happen
一些特别的 美好的故事
somethin’ special, somethin’ really nice.
知道吗
You know?
所以我只是 我只是问问你
So I’m just, uh… I’m just askin’ you

uh, to, uh…
听着 我知道一种让美好生活更快实现的方法
Look, I got a way now I can make it happen faster.
我是说 快很多
I mean, much faster.
我只是
And, uh, I’m just…
我只是问问你 你知道吗
I’m just askin’ you, you know?
你在了 他们准备大干一场
You’re on. They gotta be big scores.
他们快得很 就在眼前了
They gotta be fast. One, two tops.

Right.
就是那 – 哪
That’s it. – Where?
从上往下数第三层 这边
Third from the top, this side.
警报系统呢 – 五个独♥立♥的系统
Alarm systems? – Five independent systems.
四个静默报♥警♥器通过电♥话♥接入警报公♥司♥
Four silent ringers into an alarm company over the phone lines.
还有红外检测
Infra-red pots
前门有磁铁 连着声音报♥警♥器
magnetics on the front door, sonic alarm.
保险库装了防盗报♥警♥器 – 这是什么
Vault door’s bugged. – What’s this?
这是顶楼 电梯井的顶层
This is the top floor. Top of the elevator shafts.
八楼有十四根报♥警♥电♥话♥线缆
Floors eight through 14’s alarm lines conduit with the phones
通到电梯井顶层
through the top of the elevator shaft.
坐电梯到顶楼
What about taking the elevator to the top floor
打开舱门 去找电♥话♥线 这样怎么样
open the hatch, and goin’ in that way?
不行 晚上的时候电梯会被锁上 防盗报♥警♥器会被打开
No. Elevators are locked down and bugged at night.
只要有两套系统 你那方法就不行了
Your way, I gotta take out two systems.
把屋顶搞穿 找到那些线
Chop through the roof and get the lines that way.
假设我们通过了报♥警♥系统 那保险柜是什么样的
Assuming we get the alarm, what is the box?
列治文·莱科特牌的
Richmond-Lackett.
列治文·莱科特牌 – 嗯
Richmond-Lackett? – Yeah.
太好了 那玩意坚若磐石
Terrific. It’s a burn job.
没法钻开 – “钻”
No way to drill? – “Drill”?
嗯 – 钻什么
Yeah. – Drill what?
那些可是定制版的 你把那保险柜敲一整天 它都安然无恙
They’re custom-made. You bang on this box all day, nothin’ happens.
而且这太冒险了
And I am pulling a lot of exposure.
让我在那呆十六 十八个小时
Sixteen, eighteen hours in there.
你承担风险 给你八十三万
Your end covers the risk. $830,000.
把这些没切割的钻石全卖♥♥了有四百万
Four million at wholesale in unmounted stones.
第五层警报系统是什么 – 我们还没法搞清楚
What’s the fifth alarm? – We cannot run it down.
为什么
Why?
因为它没通过电♥话♥线连出去
Because it does not go out over the phone lines.
我们查看了整栋楼的线缆
We swept the lines in the whole building.
但是我们知道它在哪 要准备多久
But we know it is there. How long?
四个 八个星期
Four, eight weeks
假设我们通过了报♥警♥系统
assuming we get the alarm
也知道怎么切开保险柜
and what to cut the box with.
我需要两个加州的通行证 还有两辆工作车
I need a couple Cal licences, and two new work cars here.
行 我会安排好 我们几点的飞机 – 两点半的
Okay. I’ll set it up. What time’s our plane? – We’re on the 2:30.
呆在这 把第五层报♥警♥系统搞定
Stay here and make out that fifth alarm.
喜欢这吗
You like it?
我是说
I mean
你觉得这还行吧
do you think it’ll do or what? It’s okay?
弗兰克 我喜欢这 我觉得这太棒了
Frank, I love it. I love it. I think it’s terrific.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
看你呢 就是看看你
You, that’s all.
山姆
Sam.
过得怎么样
How you doin”?
我 我顺利的很 现在熟练了 经常得手
Me, I’m golden, glowin’, scorin’ like a champ.
我需要帮忙
I need a favour.
奥克拉怎么样了
How’s Okla?
他得了心绞痛 我要想办法把他从那救出来
Angina. I’m makin’ some moves to get him out of there.
我安排了一个听证会
I got a hearing fixed up.
那个穿着白大褂的怪人是谁
Who’s the yo-yo in the white coat?
冶金学家 女婿找来的
Metallurgist. Son-in-law’s idea.
一种承重管开始流行了
A load of tubing comes in
我反复研究它
I taste it, I smell it
一直在研究它
I chew it, I spit on it.
嘿 混♥蛋♥科学家
Hey, scientist cocksucker!
18%的锌 43%的铜
18% zinc, 43% copper
38%的锡 另外百分之一我也不知道
38% tin, and 1% I don’t know.
白大褂 在这他穿着白大褂
A white coat. Around here he wears a white coat.
他算老几 发现了青霉素
What’s he? Gonna discover penicillin?
他在这就是个穿着白大褂的笨蛋
You gotta be a real putz to wear a white coat around here.
休伊 让我们单独呆一会
Huey, excuse us.
什么样的钢 – 瑞典247冷轧钢
What kind of steel? – Swedish cold-rolled, 247.
这 这 这 还有这里
Here, here, here, and here.
一寸厚 – 这还有铜包裹着的
One-inch plates. – Copper to bind drills
钛合金
titanium alloy here.
做工非常好 非常贵
This is a well-made, very expensive
尤其是非常安全
very special vault.
英国的 – 嗯
English? – Mm.
列治文·莱科特牌
Richmond and Lackett?
我需要一些特殊的设备
I need a very special piece of equipment.
在密♥码♥箱上钻个洞 – 不行 每个柜子都设计的不一样
Drill a hole in the lock-box – – No. Each one is made different.
没法知道密♥码♥箱在哪个位置
There’s no way of telling where the lock-box is.
我想切出一个门 再进去
I want to cut me a whole new door and walk in.
七八千度的温度
Seven, eight thousand degrees?
用便携式设备
Portable equipment?
没其他方法完成吗 – 没有
There’s no other way to do it? – No.
孩子 要是我能造出这样的设备
Sonny, if I can build something
一定是给疯子用的
it’s gonna be a son of a bitch to use.
好吧 这样做值得吗
Okay, so is it worth it?
值得
It is worth it.
检查过电♥话♥吗 – 每个星期都检查 放心用
You sweep the phone? – Weekly. It’s clean.
你好 我是弗兰克
Hello? I’m Frank.
里欧说谈论一下加州通行证的事情
Leo said to call about California licences and registrations.

Yeah.
一小时内我就到126号♥区 我穿着灰色皮衣
I’ll be in Division 126 in an hour. I’m wearing a grey leather coat.

Good.
怎么样 山姆
So what’s to it, Sam?
我把这保险柜做一部分出来再说
I gotta build a section of vault to tell.
所以我还不知道是否有可能造个工具把它切开
So I don’t know if it’s even possible to build a tool that’ll cut it like that.
一个星期之后来找我
See me in a week.
根据申诉权 大卫·奥克拉·贝尔蒂诺请求法官大人
The nature of this petition is that David Okla Bertinneau pleads for Your Honour
更改关于他在1958年被定罪的判决
to modify the instruction of his 1958 conviction
并且发布人身保护令
and to issue a writ of habeas corpus.
但是他违反了第三十八章第十九条的规定 入室行窃
But he violated Chapter 38, Section 19-1: burglary
第三十八章第十六条 偷窃
Chapter 38, Section 16-1: theft…
这有两张加州的通行证 我在萨克拉门托办的 [加州首府]
Here’s two California licences I fixed in Sacramento.
还有国家尊严
…and dignity of the state.
很遗憾 法官大人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!