That distresses me, Your Honour
因为这个人已经痛改前非了
’cause this man is of reformed character
上了年纪 又患有严重的心脏病
advanced age, and suffers from a severe heart condition
可能无法继续服刑
and may not be able to serve out his sentence.
他被监禁了21年
He’s spent over 21 years of incarceration
已经变成一个不同的人了
and has become a different person.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我仍然表示怀疑
I remain unconvinced.
他们在挖鼻孔 – 等等 我想听一下
Are they pickin’ their noses? – Wait. I want to hear this.
然而 出于一些考虑
However, upon consideration
我将发布一份人身保护令
I will issue a writ of habeas corpus.
谢谢你 法官大人 我会记住您的恩泽
Thank you, Your Honour. I’ll write up the order.
我知道您公事繁多 日理万机
I know how busy your docket is.
我老婆在商店买♥♥皮大衣
My wife’s in the market for a fur coat.
我是个卖♥♥小轿车的
I am a car salesman.
好吧 随便你说什么么
Sure. Whatever you say.
好吧
That’s right.
一个星期后 奥克拉就能出来了
Okla will be on the street in a week.
我需要六千块钱给这个法官
I need $6,000 for Earl Warren.
一个星期 嗯 给 一万块钱
A week? Yeah? Here. Ten thousand.
你这家伙还不错 给自己买♥♥套新衣服吧
You’re a prince. Buy yourself a new suit.
一星期 – 嗯 一星期
A week? – A week.
好极了
All right.
谁住这
Who lives here?
快说吧 谁住这 – 嗨
Come on, who lives here? – Hi.
他要变成百万富翁 嗯
It’s gotta be some millionaire guy, huh?
嘿 看看这些 树 花丛
Hey, look at this. Tree. Bush.
桃树 – 哈喽
Pink tree. – Hello!
嗨! – 桃树
Hi! – Pink?
嘿 这儿真棒 – 当然 进来吧
Hey. It’s real nice. – Sure. Come in back.
嗨 弗兰克 – 你好 玛丽
Hi, Frank. – How you doin’, Marie?
伙计 这很漂亮啊 – 你什么时候回来的
This is beautiful, man. – When did you get back?
哦 昨天晚上 晚些时候
Oh, uh, last night, late.
你 你搞定第五层报♥警♥系统了
You, uh – you make that fifth alarm?
搞定了
I made the fifth alarm.

Good.
那么 要怎么做 – 嗯
So, uh, what’s to it? – Okay.
第五层报♥警♥系统是一个单通道的无线电发射机
Alarm system number five is a one-channel radio transmitter.
它怎么被触发 – 在天花板上有个声音探测器
How’s it triggered? – There’s a sonic detector off the ceiling.
每天早晨当他们走过 都会引起警报 “嘀铃铃” 警报被触发了
They set off the alarm every morning when they walk in. Ring, ring, ring. It’s tripped.
他们有十秒钟给警报公♥司♥发送一个密♥码♥来取消报♥警♥
They have ten seconds to transmit a code word to the alarm company to cancel it.
现在 这个密♥码♥用无线电传播
Now, the code word goes over the radio.
这就是为什么没有电♥话♥线缆
That’s why there’s no phone lines.
好吧 让我来告诉你
All right, I tell you what.
你要监听密♥码♥ – 嗯
You bug it. – All right.
打电♥话♥给约瑟夫 让他帮你按一个窃听器 然后从那回来
Call Joseph, have him fix you one, go back out there
你就监听密♥码♥
and you bug ’em for the word.
加油 这非常赞
Come on. It’s gettin’ cold.

Oh. Uh
这次行动 你知道的
this L.A. move, you know…
做完这一票 这房♥子就归我了
it’s home free for me after it’s done.
高兴吗
You happy?
来这
Come on.
弗兰克 想吃什么
Frank, want something to eat?

Well…
我看了你的申请
I see on your application here…
顺便说一下 你把”男士”这个单词拼错了
By the way, you misspelled “male”.
是M-A-L-E
It’s M-A-L-E.
然后要做的就是投进邮箱
The other is what we put in postboxes.
我看你写的是”雇主”
I see you put under “employer”
“乔利矣特州立监狱 在1959到1976年间”
“1959 to 1976, Joliet State Penitentiary.”
是的 – 你给国家工作 我说的对吗
Yes. – You worked for the state, I take it?
勉强对吧 – 你在监狱里做什么工作
After a fashion. – What did you do at the prison?
文书
Desks.
desk有文书和桌子两重意思
文书怎么会拼错单词呢 所以杰西提示了一下
我 焊桌子的
I, uh, spot-welded desks
后来我去推销鞋子
and then I got promoted to shoes.
你曾经是店面的主管吗
You were in charge of the shop?
哦 女士 我曾经是个罪犯 坐过牢
Lady, I was a convict. I was doing time.
你是什么 – 弗兰克 我们走
You were what? – Frank, let’s go.
你必须明白
Uh, you have to understand
我们要处理的申请比需要领养的孩子还多
we have more applicants than children.
那你们为什么还要留这些孩子在这
Then why do you still have kids here?
我要是个孩子 我可不会对这种地方着迷
As a kid, I would not be falling all over myself to stay in one of these places.
我是想减轻你们的负担
We will relieve you of some of the burden.
重点是 我们要为领养设立标准
The point is, we establish criteria for parenting
而且一个有前科的人与其他令人满意的对象相比
and an ex-convict compared to other desirables…
等等 所以是 我们想领养 你们对我不满意
Wait. So we’ll take a kid that’s not so desirable.
你有黑人孩子吗 我就要黑人孩子
You got a black kid? We’ll take a black kid.
你有裂唇的孩子 – 你不明白
You got a Chink kid? – You don’t understand…
没人喜欢大孩子 你有成年的裂唇的黑人孩子吗 我们要了
No one likes older kids. You got an 8-year-old black Chink kid? We’ll take him.
弗兰克 – 如果是这个的问题 你知道的
Fran… – If it’s a matter of, you know… here.
这是什么 – “这是什么”
What is that? – “What is that”?
最上级 3.2克拉 祖母绿
That is D flawless, 3.2 carats, emerald-cut.
这里可不是交易市场 – 对
This is not a marketplace. – Right.
做这事你不够聪明 因为你认不出什么是好父母
You’re not smart enough to take this any more than you are to recognize good parents.
从我办公室出去
Get out of my office.
你不用问我们是什么样的人
You did not ask about us, what kind of people we are.
有孩子在等待 你却拒绝了他 也拒绝了我们
There is a child waiting, and you are denying us him and him us.
你算什么东西 – 不要吵架
Who the hell are you? – Don’t make a scene.
我们有标准 – 你们的标准
Our criteria… – Your criteria?
你们的标准就是把你们自己捧得高高的 而那些孩子却看不到希望 都是放屁
Your criteria are so far up your ass, they can’t see daylight. This is bullshit!
算了 我们走吧
Look, it’s not happening. Let’s go.
女士 我教你一些基础知识
I got some ABC-type information for you, lady.
我是坐过牢的人
I was state-raised
监狱真是个该死的地方
and this is a dead place.
一个孩子在八乘四大小的牢房♥里
A child in eight-by-four green walls…
过了一会你对墙说 “我的生命是你的”
after a while you tell the walls, “My life is yours.”
你在郊区长大 – 是
You grow up in the suburbs? – Yes.
好 好
Right. Right.
看什么呢你 嗯
What are you lookin’ at? Huh?
杰米好多了
Jimmy’s got better.
嗯 那是因为他把他们训了一顿
Yeah, it’s ’cause he charcoals them… charcoals.
我去把他接过了 – 好
I’m gonna pull him over here. – Yeah.
嘿 你好
Hey, how you doin’?
我好得很 谢谢 – 嗯 好样的
I’m wonderful, thank you. – Yeah, that’s good.
你知道 对来说有件非常重要的事情要记住
You know, a very important thing for you to remember
就是我的名字 萨金特·尤瑞兹
is gonna be my name: Sergeant Urizzi.
尤瑞兹 为什么要记住这个
Urizzi. Why’s that?
因为我要给你些好东西
Because I’m gonna do good things for ya.
给什么 品德优良奖章
What for? Good-conduct medal?

Nah.
我让你生活得更轻松
I’m here to make life easy for you.
哦 是吗 – 消除障碍和烦恼
Oh, yeah? – Smooth out the bumps and the humps.
你知道 我们之间这关系
You know… your relationship with us.
我不知道 我有个伙伴了
I didn’t know I had one.
我们是你的新伙伴 我们的加入对你有帮助
Look, we’re your new partners. We’re in for ten points.
是什么让你把时间推迟了
What’d this set you back?
对什么有帮助
Ten points of what?
你知道的
You know.
那家伙 里欧
The guy? Leo.
你的行动
Your action.
我不明白 你和谁一起
I don’t get this. What’s with you?
听着
Listen.
我们的目的
Our end
是为了迎合你们的需求
goes with the territory.
难道你不知道要发生什么
Don’t you know you gotta come up?
我是个卖♥♥小轿车的
I am a car salesman.
你这家伙要是想买♥♥别克 那就上来
You guys want a deal on a Buick, come on.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的 – 等等
Hey, motherfucker… – Wait, wait.
别靠近我 还有你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!