It’s set up as a limited partnership.
普通的伙伴是[国内税收法典]第S章的合作关系 你应该给我该有的公平
The general partner is a sub-chapter S corporation. You’ve got equity with me.
好吧 别把我算在内 – 我觉得我们这样挺好
Well, count me out. – I thought we had this good thing.
另外 我给你接了个活 六个星期后在棕榈滩
Plus, I got a major score in Palm Beach for you in six weeks.
你在跟我说 还是这屋里的其他人
You talkin’ to me, or somebody else walk in this room?
这是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
我的意思是 你在做梦
It means you are dreaming.
今天是发薪日 那些已经结束了
This is payday. It is over.
你知道的 当警♥察♥找你麻烦时
You know, when you have trouble with the cops
你会和其他人一样贿赂他们 因为只有这解决方法
you pay ’em off like everybody else, because that’s the way things are done.
但你解决不了 – 不
But not you, huh? – No.
他们找不到我 你也找不到我
They don’t run me, and you don’t run me.
我给了你房♥子 给了你车 你是我的家人
I give you houses. I give you a car. You’re family.
我想应该来串串门 这到底算什么 这
I thought you’d come around. What the hell is this? What…
感激之心呢
Where is gratitude?
我为了什么
Where is my end?
你不能吃着碗里的看着锅里的
You can’t see day for night.
我能看到我的钱还在你口袋里
I can see my money is still in your pocket
那些是我付出所应得的
which is from the yield of my labour.
什么感激之心
What gratitude?
从我这里你捞了一大笔
You’re making big profits from my work
我冒了险 流了汗
my risk, my sweat
但这些都不算什么
but that is okay
因为我选择了做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
because I elected to make that deal
但是现在这买♥♥卖♥♥到此为止了
but now the deal is over.
我要我应得的 然后就走
I want my end, and I am out.
你怎么不加个工会呢
Why don’t you join a labour union?
我发誓 – 弗兰克 别
I am wearing it. – Frank, don’t.
发誓啊 傻♥逼♥
Do it, slick.
一天之内我要我的钱 否则把你的头塞进菊花里
My money in 24 hours, or you will wear your ass for a hat.
让他从这滚出去
Get him the hell outta here.
要我告诉你吗 我跟你说什么来着
Did I tell ya? What did I tell ya?
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪 他在哪
Where is he? Where is he?
嘿 巴里
Hey, BETTY?
告诉他
Talk to him!
回答他
Answer him.
回答他 回答他
Answer him. Answer him!
他在和你说话 回答他
He’s talkin’ to you. Answer him.
回答他 – 弗兰克
Answer him. – Frank!
你被设计了
You’re set up!

Look.
我他妈的说看看他
I said fuckin’ look at him.
看看你朋友怎么了
Look what happened to your friend
因为你要和我唱反调
’cause you gotta go against the way things go down.
枉费我对你一片心意
You treat what I tried to do for you like shit.
不想给我♥干♥活 你哪出毛病了
You don’t want to work for me. What’s wrong with you?
还在我家里放狠话
And then you carry a piece in my house.
你是监狱里出来的废人 还是疯子
You one of those burned-out, demolished wackos in the joint?
你害怕了 因为你一点都不在乎
You’re scary, because you don’t give a fuck.
但是别拿你在监狱里的那些屁道理来跟我说事
But don’t come on to me now with your jailhouse bullshit
因为你不是你那个伙伴
because you are not that guy.
不明白吗 你个傻♥逼♥
Don’t you get it, you prick?
你有车有房♥
You got a home, car
有事业有家庭
businesses, family
而我有你这一辈子的生命契约
and I own the paper on your whole fuckin’ life.
我会把你老婆丢到大街上
I’ll put your cunt wife on the street to be fucked in the ass
任由黑鬼和波多黎各人奸♥淫♥
by niggers and Puerto Ricans.
你的孩子也是我的 因为那是我买♥♥来的
Your kid’s mine because I bought it.
孩子是用钱买♥♥回来的 那就再卖♥♥掉 也算是你卖♥♥的
You got him on loan. He is leased. You are renting him.
我要让你家破人亡
I’ll whack out your whole family.
明天人们继续吃着他们的汉堡牛排三明治 也不会知道这儿发生了什么
People’ll be eating ’em for lunch tomorrow in their Wimpy burgers and not know it.
你要是按照我说的做
You get paid what I say.
就能得到我说了给你的
You do what I say.
只有我来控制你 没有商量的余地
I run you. There is no discussion.
我要你干活 直到你被烧成灰烬
I want, you work. Until you are burned out
直到你崩溃 直到你死
you are busted, or you’re dead.
明白吗
You get it?
你有责任
You got responsibilities.
绑起来
Tighten up and do it.
清理干净
Clean this mess up.
把他从这弄出去
Get him outta here.
回来工作吧 弗兰克
Back to work, Frank.
约瑟夫 马上从这离开
Joseph, get over here right away.
你要去旅行
You’re goin’ on a trip.
弗兰克
Frank?
什么
What?
把孩子叫醒
Wake up the kid.

Hmm?
你们要马上离开
You’re going away.
这不是本来该有的样子
It’s not what was supposed to be.
现在的生活不是想象的那样了
It can’t be this way.
你不明白吗
Don’t you understand?
不明白
Hmm-mm.
不要带任何东西
Do not take anything.
不要打包 现在就准备
Do not pack. Do it now.
我们要去哪 – 不是”我们”走
Where are we going? – “We” are not going.
是你们走 – 去哪 什么 你怎么了
You are going. – Where? What’s wrong with you?
我不明白 那你什么时候来
I don’t understand. When are you gonna come?
我不去
I am not.
约瑟夫去哪 你们就去哪
You will work out with Joseph where you’re going to go.
这是41万
Here is $410,000.
等等 我们才
Wait. We just…
我们像收藏家一样 才把它拆开放进盒子里
We just disassemble it and put it back in a box
拿去藏起来 不是吗
like an Erector set you just send back to a store?
我爱你 我哪也不去
I love you. I’m not going anywhere.
第一个月你要
You give Joseph $20,000…
给约瑟夫两万块钱
for month number one.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
他和你在一起呆一个月 那第二个月 – 我们的这一切难道没有任何意义吗
He stays with you a month, you give him $25,000 – Doesn’t anything mean anything?
你就给你两万五
For month number two.
我是你的女人 你是我的男人 – 第三个月给三万
I’m your woman. You’re my man. – $30,000 for the third.
弗兰克 弗兰克 我承诺过
Frank, Frank, I made a commitment.
让你我
To hell with me, with you
还有这一切 都见鬼去吧
with everything.
我把你甩了
I’m throwing you out.
走吧
Get out.
出去
Get out.

Get out!
弗兰克
Frank?
要不要牛奶
You want some milk?
不用 我不喝
No, I’m okay.

Aah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!