那很好 – 我们少废话了
Fine. – Let’s cut the bullshit.
他是说
Who is he?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell do I know?
你想在全国范围内偷东西 直接为我工作吗
You want to put down contract scores all over the country, working directly for me?
我自己当老板
I am self-employed.
自己当老板感觉很好 我可不是好员工
I am doin’ fine. I don’t deal with egos.
我要做自己的主 干嘛还要给你打工
I am Joe the boss of my own body, so what do I have to work for you for?
你不一定做不好嘛 我会安排好的 你能当监工
Maybe you don’t. I’ll lay it out. You can be the judge.
不用盯着
You don’t look…
不用处理事务 不用做任何事
you don’t case, you don’t do nothin’.
我们找地方让你下手
We point you to a score.
我们说有就会有
When we say it’s there, it’s there.
都是安排好的
They’re all laid-out scores.
怎么安排的
How are they worked up?
报♥警♥系统的图解 设计图 有时候还有前门钥匙
Alarm system diagrams, blueprints, sometimes a front-door key.
有时候小偷熟悉内情 每个人都想宰保险公♥司♥一顿
Sometimes the scores are in on it. Everybody’s ripping off the insurance company.
干活的车 销账的地方 还有工具 – 你要什么尽管说
Work cars? Drops? Tools? – Whatever you need, you’d see me.
我当你教父
I’d be your father.
钱啊 枪啊 车啊 从现在起我就是你教父了
Money, guns, cars… I’d be your father from here on out.
我能得到啥 – 你能分成啊 分多少可没得商量
What’s my end? – You get a price. No negotiation.
我们能得到你从没见过的那么多钱 不过我们得把分成谈好
We got expenses you don’t have. But you’ll know the price up front.
多少 – 大部分
How big? – Boxcar.
绝不低于六位数 我让你四个月内成百万富翁
Nothin’ under six figures. I’ll make you a millionaire in four months.
我给你工作 就会被曝光得更多
I go to work for you, I’m pullin’ a lot of exposure.
我的保护者会处理好的 – 好吧 我考虑一下
Our protection trades that off. – Yeah, I take a bust.
转身 有个律师
Turn around, there’s gonna be a lawyer
担♥保♥人在那 保证你不会被关牢里
a bondsman right there… you never spend a night in jail.
听着 我只偷珠宝 不偷皮草或是珍藏版的硬币
Look, I steal ice. No furs, no coin collections
股票 运送的货物 债券什么的 都不偷
no stock certificates, no cartage, no Treasury bonds, no nothin’.
只有钻石或者现金 – 行
Just diamonds or cash. – Fine.
我不莽撞行事 也不入室抢劫 – 好好
No cowboy shit. No home invasions. – Fine.
我有个同伴一起干活 – 我们只负责你
I work with a partner. – We take care of you.
你的同伙你自己照顾 他对你发牢骚 那是你自己的问题
A partner is strictly your responsibility. He beefs on you, that’s your problem.
他对我们发牢骚 也是你自己的问题
He beefs on us, that’s your problem too.
你的人都有哪些 – 这是我的底线 你不需要知道任何事情
Who are your inside people? – That’s my end. You don’t have to know anything about that.
你看怎么样 弗兰克
So what do you say?
还不清楚
I don’t know.
不清楚 什么意思 – 就是不清楚
What do you mean, you don’t know? – I don’t know!
我不相信这些终身协议
I don’t believe in lifetime subscriptions.
可能这不符合我的退休计划 – 你退休之后要做什么
Maybe it don’t fit in with my retirement program. – What are you gonna do retired?
养养鸡 没事看看电视 有什么问题吗
Pick corn with the chickens. Watch daytime TV the rest of my life. What’s the difference?
没问题 没问题
All right, all right.
很多路可以走呢
Two, three moves.
你想继续干 当然好
You want to keep goin’, that’s fine.
你要收手 也没问题
But if you wanna split, that’s fine too.
买♥♥卖♥♥不成仁义在 大家都是大人了
Everybody’s business-like. Everybody’s an adult.
做个决定吧
So let me know
我们会做大做强的
’cause we’d be terrific.
嗯 那好吧 我会打电♥话♥给你
Yeah, that’s fine. I’ll call ya.
你要接纳他吗 – 再说吧
You wanna pick him up? – We’ll see.
♪ Sho lover ♪
♪ Sweet thing♪
♪ I reached a turning point♪
♪ In my life♪
♪ I reached a turning point Lord, Lord, Lord♪
♪ In my life♪
♪ I met a girl♪
♪ She’s one out of 110♪
♪ And she don’t get excited No, no, no♪
♪ By no slick-talkin’ men♪
♪ She’s a wiz around the house♪
♪ Neat as a pin♪
♪ If I got a hole in my socks got a hole in my shirt♪
♪ Sweet thing, she’ll mend♪
♪ No more stayin’ out late for me♪
♪ No more narrow escapes♪
♪ I reached a turning point♪
♪ Turning point♪
♪ In my life♪
♪ I reached a turning point Lord, Lord, Lord♪
♪ In my life ♪
♪ Come on, let’s groove it one time. ♪
♪ No more runnin’ around for me♪
♪ Finally settlin’ down♪
♪ I reached a turning point Lord, Lord♪
♪ In my life♪
♪ I reached a turning point Lord, Lord, Lord♪
♪ In my life♪
♪ And I don’t know where I would end up♪
♪ If that sweet thing hadn’t come along♪
♪ If that sweet thing hadn’t come along ♪
快点 我的车在非停车路段停着呢 – 你这该死的 来这干嘛
Hurry. I got my car parked in red. – What the hell are you doing here?
来找你 – 别碰我行吗
Finding you. – Get away from me, okay?
你迟到两小时了 不用你来找我
You are two hours late. I do not need this.
我不要你来出我的丑
I do not need to be humiliated.
等等 我想和你谈谈 – 不谈
Wait. I want to talk to you. – No.

Hey, you!
带你去咖啡厅 再解释给你听。多大点事儿
I will take you for coffee and explain. What’s the big God damn deal?
你带我去 真是笑话
You, take me anywhere? That’s a big laugh.
是有原因的 我正要跟你说呢
Look, maybe there is a reason. – Hey, I’m talkin’ to you.
嘿 你这家伙 走开行吗 滚
Hey! Take a walk, flash. All right? Go on.
嘿 小心点宝贝
Hey, watch out, baby!
我不知道你是因为什么原因 也不想知道
I don’t know the reason. I don’t want to hear the reason.
没有原因 就这样
There is no reason. That’s all.
多大点事儿 听着 你会期待这个的
What’s the big God damn… Look, you were lookin’ forward to this.

Come on.
上车 达令 – 不要
Get in the car, darling. – No!
等一下
Wait a minute!
嘿 – 我的天
Hey! – My God!
哦 这人
Oh, man!
我♥干♥了什么 – 你干嘛推他
What did I do? – Why did you push him?
听着 我做的事情都充满压力
Look, in what I do, there are sometimes pressures.
你觉得我究竟是做什么的
What the hell do you think that I do?
说啊
Come on, come on!
快说 这五个月的每个早晨我都出来散步 和你打招呼
Come on! Every morning I walk in for five months, say hi.
你觉得我究竟是做什么的
What the hell do you think that I do?
你卖♥♥他妈的小汽车 就是做这个的
You sell little fuckin’ cars, that’s what you do.
我穿着150块的休闲裤和丝绸衬衫
I wear $150 slacks! I wear silk shirts!
我穿着800块的西装 戴着金表
I wear $800 suits! I wear a gold watch!
我戴着最上品的钻戒 三克拉
I wear a perfect D flawless, three-carat ring!
我像别的家伙一样 卖♥♥汽车还有卖♥♥他妈的鞋
I change cars like other guys change their fuckin’ shoes!
我是个小偷 坐过牢
I’m a thief. I’ve been in prison.
那又怎样 我不在意 – “那又怎样 ”
So what’? I don’t care. – “So what”?
别告诉我 – 我从没跟你提过我老婆
Don’t tell me… – I never even told my wife that!
我不在乎 – 她现在离开了
I don’t care! – Who is now gone.
我轻薄你了吗 – 没有
Did I ever come on to you? – No.
好了 你看吧 – 看 看什么
Well, you see? – See? See what?
看 我是个老实人
See… I am a straight arrow.
我是个忠实善良的人
I am a true-blue kind of a guy.
我冷静过 我现在孤身一人
I’ve been cool. I am now unmarried.
让我们直截了当 少说废话
So let’s cut the mini-moves and the bullshit
就这样浪漫相处
and get on with this big romance.
什么
What?
我才不相信
I don’t believe it!
你知道不知道我一直都在等你来
Do you think I have been waiting for you to come along?
这他妈是演哪一出
What is this shit?
你觉得我在说笑 那我明确告诉你 我是认真的
You think I’m kiddin’. I can tell. This is strictly on the up-and-up.
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
你怕死 – 你个混♥蛋♥
You are scared to death. – You’re an asshole.
那也是可爱的混♥蛋♥
That’s lovely.
生活这么美好 你要干嘛
What are you doing in your life that is so terrific?
我活得好得很 – 那是 坐这
My life is fine. – Yeah, sure. Here.
你不了解我 – 是吗
You don’t know about me. – Yeah?
我什么都知道 – 你知道个屁
I know all about- – You know bullshit.

HEY-
你干嘛大喊大叫
Why you gotta shout?
麻烦给我两杯咖啡
Excuse me. Can we have two coffees here?
不好意思 继续吧
Sorry. So?
“继续” 继续干嘛
“So”? So what?
继续告诉我
So tell me.
需要菜单吗
Menus?
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
那么 你以前的生活是什么样的
So, uh, what was it like?
你知道的 有很多钱 到图森[ 亚利桑那州南部城市]
You know, a lot of money. Tucson,
墨西哥 波哥大[哥伦比亚首都]
Mexico City, Bogota’.
漂泊 你知道的吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!