机器后面 – 非常抱歉 您刚才说了什么
Back by the machine. I’m sorry. What were you saying?
哦 我想见阿泰格利亚先生
Yes. Mr. Attaglia. I’d like to see him.
你交付了一批电镀件 我有些疑问
You’ve made a delivery of some plating, and I had a lot of problems with it.
请稍等
Just a minute.
这儿有人要见你 是电镀件的事情
There’s someone to see you about some plating.
好了
Okay-
欢迎再来 – 谢谢
Back there. – Thank you.
我是阿泰格利亚先生
I’m Mr. Attaglia.
你没收到那批货 还是什么的 请坐
You didn’t get a delivery or somethin”? Sit down.
锌 什么
Zinc? What?
我叫弗兰克
My name is Frank
那都是屁话
and that was bullshit.
这是什么 – “这”是乔·盖格思
What is this? – “This” is Joe Gags.
那185000美元 是我的钱
$185,000 of my money.
就是这个问题
We have this problem.
什么问题 你在说什么呢
What problem? What are you talkin’ about?
他把我的货运走了
He was moving my merchandise
所以他跑路时口袋里的钱都是我的
so the money in his pocket when he went out the window is my money.
这是电镀厂 你在跟我说什么屁话
This is a plating company. What are you telling me this shit?
“屁话” 我只要我的钱
“Shit”? I want my money.
我不知道你在说什么
Hey, I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about…
弗兰克先生 随便吧
Mr. Frank La La… whatever.
有人死了 – 是的
Some guy die? – Yes.
房♥产拿去遗嘱公♥证♥ 拿上遗嘱去法庭 来烦我♥干♥嘛
The estate goes to probate. Take it to probate court. What do you bug me with this?
我来这给你商量一些业务
I come here to discuss a piece of business with you.
你要做什么 你要告诉我童话故事
And what are you gonna do? You gonna tell me fairy tales?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊 傻♥逼♥ 有人认识你
Who the fuck are you, slick? Somebody knows you?
疯子你是来干嘛的 我不认识你
What are you, crazy? I don’t know you.
也不认识什么叫盖格思的傻♥逼♥
I don’t know some clown named Gags.
从这出去 卡尔
Get outta here. Carl!
快他妈从这滚出去
Go ahead, get the fuck outta here.
别动 – 好 好
Hold it. – All right, all right.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
好好 照他说的做
All right, do what he says.
照他说的做 – 趴下
Do what he says. – Lay down.

Go ahead.
手放头上 腿分开 快
Put your hands on your head. Spread your legs. Now.
嘿 你个呆逼 看墙
Hey, you, you goof! Look at the wall.
我是这世界上
I am the last guy in the world
你最不敢惹的人
that you want to fuck with.
你在盖格思那找到我的钱
You found my money on Gags.
我们先假设你不知道那是谁的钱
Let us pretend you don’t know whose money it is.
是是 我不知道你是谁
That’s right. I don’t know who you are.
三个小时
Three hours.
我会安排一个见面
I will call to set a meet.
你要付给我185000美元
You will pay me my money. $185,000.
坐下
Sit down.
谢谢你来的这么快
Thanks for comin’ on down so soon.
无论如何我都会来
I was comin’ anyway.
过的怎么 – 我
How’s it goin’? – Me?
好得很
I am doin’ terrific.
每天都是惊喜
Every day is a surprise.
这外面真♥他♥妈♥的奇怪
It is real fuckin’ weird out there.
很多事情和我们想的不一样
It is nothing like we figured out.
那么你怎么样 老兄
So what’s to it, my man?
老样子 莫里斯终于毁了雷德的普鲁酒的运作 [一种专供犯人的酒]
Same old shit. Morris finally busted Red’s pruno operation.
更多的杀戮将要继续 – 毒品
And a lot of knifings going on. – Yeah. Dope?
是啊 还有滚床单
Yeah, that and sex.
你简直不能相信进来这里的人的素质
You wouldn’t believe the quality of people they’re puttin’ in here.
十年或者十五年前 他们被关到精神病院之类的地方
Ten or 15 years ago, they’d have dumped ’em in a funny farm.
那些强♥奸♥犯 还有猥亵儿童的人
Rapists, child molesters.
现在他们和大多数罪犯一样被他妈关在这
They put that shit in here with the mainstream population.
要是以前 那些人能坚持五天 简直是个奇迹
Used to be, somebody like that, if they lasted five days, it’d be a record.
现在 这不科学
Perverse.
你老婆怎么样了
How’s the wife?
老婆
The wife?
老婆没有了 我离婚了
There’s nothing with the wife. I pulled the plug.
发生什么了
What happened?
嗯 我
Uh, I, uh –
她不知道我在外面干这些偷鸡摸狗的事
She does not know I’m putting down scores
而且她是火箭科学家 她发现了
and the rocket scientist that she is, she figures out
我和风尘女子的风流韵事
that I am having affairs with fancy ladies.
反正现在整个人都不好了
Anyway, it gets all screwy and twisted.
那你准备做什么呢
What are you gonna do?
嗯 我准备像以前那样
Well, I’m gonna put it back together.
我遇见一个少♥妇♥ 叫杰西
Look, I met this new chick, this Jessie.
你准备和她结婚生子了 – 是
You gonna marry her and have kids? – Yes.
但是
But, uh
她不知道我准备做这些
she does not know what I do.
还能怎样 让我一直这样哄她骗她 还是其他什么
So what? I mean, do I bullshit her along, or what?
别骗人了
Lie to no one.
如果是与你亲近的人 谎言会毁了你们之间的关系
If they’re somebody close to you, you’re gonna ruin it with a lie.
要是陌生人 管你♥他♥妈♥骗的是谁
And if they’re a stranger, who are they you gotta lie to?
嘿老兄 你需要什么
Hey, what do you need, man?
把我从这弄出去
Get me out of here.
十个月之后 你就能走在大街上
Ten months and you’re on the street.
你认识谢尔顿博士吗 – 认识
You know Doc Shelton? – Yeah.
这个老杂种杀了很多的人 比用电椅的还多
That old bastard’s killed more guys than the electric chair.
唔 我有心绞痛之类之类的
Well, I got angina somethin’ somethin’ somethin’
我撑不了十个月
and I’m not gonna last ten months.
弗兰克 我不想死在这
And I don’t want to die in here, Frank.
不要死在这
Not in here.
哦 没问题
Well, you got it.
去吧 孩子
Gotta go, kid.
你放心
You got it.
他说他把货留给了盖格思
He downed the merch to Gags is what he said.
我告诉你这些混♥蛋♥很麻烦 我们把他大卸八块
I’m telling you, this cocksucker’s trouble. We whack him out.
是这小偷
Is this the prowler?
这货是盖格思 – 一定是
The guy Gags had? – Has to be the one.
我叫里欧 你好
My name’s Leo. How are ya?
我 我叫弗兰克
How am I? I am Frank.
你的钱
Here’s your money.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
那有一沓的钞票
There’s two inches of money out there.
都在这了吧 – 应该是
Is it all there? – I am sure that it is.
你不说声谢谢之类的吗 – 这钱是谁的
Don’t you say thanks or somethin’? – Whose money is this?
是你的钱 不过我阻止了这家伙给你找麻烦
Your money. But I stopped this guy from giving you a hard time.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thanks.
不客气 没什么了不起的
You’re welcome. It’s no big deal.
我知道
I’ll see ya.
你要去哪 – 我要去哪
Where are you goin’? – Where am I going?
嗯 – 我要迟到了
Yeah. – I am late.
别这样嘛
Come on.
我们谈点小生意
I thought we’d talk a little business
让我们互相了解一下
get to know each other.
呃 无意冒犯
Uh, no of fence.
你想要找人聊天 就加入寂寞空虚冷俱乐部吧
You want to get to meet people, join a lonely-hearts club.
我已经了解你了
I know you already.
是吗 – 嗯
Yeah? – Yeah.
你怎么了解的 – 你留给盖格思的那些货
How you know me? – That merch you put down to Gags.
马♥克♥思♥·谢尔曼
Max Sherman.
那个波多黎各的黑商人 卡塔萨尔
Puerto Rican fence. Uh, Cotazar.
你觉得他们把货放在了 跟我说
Where do you think they down it? To me.
我可是黑货仓库 掌握着半个城市的黑货
I’m the bank. I handle the fence for half this city.
你一个月干两三次
You been puttin’ down two, three scores a month
偷了一个月又一个月
month in, month out.
我知道你什么胃口 你尝到甜头了
I see your stuff. You got great taste.
像个外表光鲜的妓♥女♥
Regular high-line pro.
所以我跟盖格思说 “我想见见这家伙”
So I said to Gags, “I want to meet this guy.”
他跟你说了吗 – 嗯
He tell you that? – Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!