我说 这就像一个放松的假期
I said, it was going to be like a relaxing holiday.
好吧 看看我们的金碧辉煌的天石
Well, look at our resplended skystone prefound spat.
还有什么比这更让人放松的呢?
What can be more relaxing than that?
一个实际的假期!
An actual holiday!
死,突变人♥渣♥!
Die, mutant scum!
雷霆之神! – Yakan王
God of Thunder! – King Yakan.
你终于加入了我们的战斗
You have finally joined our fight.
就像他们说的 迟到总比没有好
Well, as they say, better late than not at all.
这是很好
It’s very nice.
如你所知 我们曾经和睦相处
As you know, we used to live in peace.
但后来 我们的神被谋杀了 – 被谋杀?
But then, our gods were murdered. – Murdered?
而现在 我们神圣的庙宇却无人看守……
And now, our sacred temple has been left unguarded…
哈博斯卡的部落控制了它
And Habooska’s horde took control of it.
圣地被亵渎
Sacred shrine is desecrated.
不会持续太久
Not for long.
王Yakan……
King Yakan…
告诉他们今天发生了什么
Tell them what happened here today.
知道有一次雷神…
Know the time that Thor…
乌合之众 形形色♥色♥的人 格格不入的亡命之徒……
Ragtag, motley crew,misfit desperados…
找到时间战斗 把他们的名字刻在历史上
Found the time to battle and etch their names in history.
可能性可能对我们不利
The odds may be against us…
但我免费告诉你 -我们走吧
But I’ll tell you this for free. – Here we go.
到此为止 现在就结束!
This ends here, and now!
请别让他进圣殿
Please don’t let him go into the temple.
干得好,每个人
Well done, everybody.
我们可以一起邀功 因为我们是一个团队
We can collectively take credit for that, since we worked as a team.
我们用我们的心和我们的头脑打败了敌人
We used our hearts and our minds to defeat the enemy…
以最小的损失或损害
With minimal loss or damages.
多么经典的雷神冒险啊
What a classic Thor adventure.
好哇!
Hurrah!
好的书吗?
Good book?
是的
Yeah.
我写它
I wrote it.
你……你是简·福斯特医生?
You’re… You’re Dr. Jane Foster?
我是
I am.
你好! – 你好!
Hi! – Hi!
爱因斯坦-罗森桥怎么样了?
How’s the Einstein-Rosen bridge?
艰难
Tough.
是啊 – 真的很艰难
Yeah. – Really tough.
你需要一个3D模型
You need a 3D model.
你看过“事件视界”吗?
You ever seen Event Horizon?
没有
No.
星际?-没有
Interstellar? – No.
那部电影把一切都解释得很清楚
That movie explains everything really clearly.
嗯,好吧
Um, alright.
爱因斯坦-罗森桥可以折叠空间……
The Einstein-Rosen bridge folds space…
所以唯一的A和唯一的B会在空间中♥共♥存 就像这样
So that unique A and unique B will coexist in space, like that.
你刚刚毁了你自己的书
You just ruined your own book.
是的 但现在你了解虫洞了
Yeah, but now you understand wormholes.
你看过那些电影 -好吧
You watch those movies. – Okay.
啊 辣奇多 我必须得到它
Ah, the hot Cheetos. Had to get it.
那么的……俱乐部怎么样?
So how’s the… How’s the club?
它会令人惊叹
It’s going amazing.
有你…
Have you…
除了我还有谁知道?
Told anyone else besides me?
当人们发现时 他们开始表现得很奇怪
When people find out. they start acting weird.
他们只是…
They’re just…
不同
different.
我现在不害怕了
And I’m not afraid now.
不管怎样 它不会传染
Anyway, it’s not contagious.
简 这是第四阶段
Jane, it’s stage four.
有多少个阶段?
Out of like, how many stages?
4 -我们知道的
Four. – That we know about.
哦 你有…
Oh, you have uh…
你现在得去别的地方 那比化疗重要多了
Somewhere else you gotta be right now, that’s more important than chemo.
不…
No…
你想回实验室 是吗?
You’re trying to get back to the lab, aren’t you?
我有一些想法 – 好吧,没有 超时
I have a few ideas I’m trying. – Okay, no. Time out.
我知道你认为你的实验室工作是你必须做的
I know you think your lab work is something you have to do.
否则你就辜负了所有的文明 但是…
Otherwise, you’re letting down all civilization, but…
你得不到宇宙真正想告诉你的东西……
You’re not getting what the universe is actually trying to tell you…
我来翻译一下
So let me translate.
缓慢 下来
Slow. Down.
用你的能量去对抗它
Use your energy to fight this thing.
我会按我的方式来 好吗?
I’ll fight it my way, okay?
嗯,仅供参考……
Um, FYI…
“我的方式”并不等同于实验室里的单独方式
“My way” does not have to equal alone in a lab.
也许是时候打太空维京人牌了
Maybe it’s time to play the Space Viking card.
这不是卡片 -是的
It’s not a card. – Yes, it is.
没有牌 -有一张卡片
There’s no card. – There’s a card.
她很高 金发碧眼 非常漂亮
It’s tall, and blonde, and it’s gorgeous.
这是一张漂亮的卡片
It is a handsome card.
简 你确定吗?
Jane, are you sure?
我会想办法的…
I will figure this out…
通过我自己
By myself.
结果是一样的
Results are just coming back the same.
恐怕化疗没什么效果
I’m afraid the chemo has very little effect.
我很抱歉 简
I’m so sorry, Jane.
如果有什么我能帮忙的或者你想谈谈 给我打电♥话♥
If there’s anything I can do or if you just wanna talk, call me.
闻起来像个国王……
Smell like a king…
因为你值得拥有
Because you’re worth it.
旧的香料
Old Spice.
看看这个地方 很漂亮哦
Look at this place. It’s beautiful, oh.
你回家,父亲
You’re home, Father.
我们来带你回家 -是的
We’re here to take you home. – Yes.
行星仙宫
To Planet Asgard.
阿斯加德不是星球 孩子们
Asgard is not a planet, my sons.
它是一个民族 这是你
It is a people. It is you.
现在是我进入灵界的时候了
And now it is time for me to pass on to the spirit realm.
我会顶替我的位置
I will take my place
在英灵殿的宴会厅 众神安息的地方
in the great banqueting hall of Valhalla, the resting place of the gods.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
你有一个妹妹
You have a sister.
所以现在我化作神圣的星尘 说再见
And so now I turn into godly stardust and say farewell.
噢,看
Oh, look.
你看到了什么?
Do you see?
爸爸?
Dad?
我已经消失了
I’ve disappeared.
不! – 爸爸!
No! – Father!
但是,等等,兄弟!
But wait, brother!
一个不祥的传送门出现在我们身后
An ominous portal has appeared behind us.
变换!
Transform!
我是海拉 死亡女神
I am Hela, Goddess of Death.
现在 我要回到阿斯加德 以王位合法继承人的身份立誓
Now, I return to Asgard, to stake my claim as the rightful heir to the throne.
没人能阻止我!
And no one will stop me!
要么加入我 要么死
Join me or die.
我们永远不会加入你 女巫 – Mjolnir
We’ll never join you, witch. – Mjölnir.
不可能的!
Impossible!
我弄坏了你的锤子!
I broke your hammer!
时间去死!
Time to die!
彩虹桥! – 彩虹桥!
Bifrost! – Bifrost!
你几乎可以感觉到力量
You can almost feel the power
这些宏伟而不可移♥动♥的石头
of these magnificent and immovable stones.
好吧 我们回村子里去…
Okay, let’s head back to the village…
在那里我们可以喝到真正的阿斯加德蜂蜜酒
where we can drink some real Asgardian mead.
来吧
Come on.
灾难的神……
God of Disaster…
我们感谢你
We thank you.
我们担心没有神的保护 我们将永远处于战争之中
We feared we would be at war forever without the protection of our gods.
但现在 和平将统治世界
But now, peace shall reign.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!