我们可以组建有史以来最伟大的团队
We can put together the greatest team ever.
我们可以招募Ra, Hercules, Tūmatauenga…
We can recruit Ra, Hercules, Tūmatauenga…
羽蛇神,也许
Quetzalcóatl, maybe.
还有宙斯 他们中最古老最聪明的
And Zeus, the oldest and wisest of them all.
你是说 宙斯? – 是的,宙斯
Did you say, Zeus? – Yes, Zeus.
像宙斯 宙斯宙斯
Like the Zeus. Zeus Zeus.
我不确定他是否有第二个名字
I’m not sure if he has a second name.
我的上帝会在那里 Nonny of the Nonny
My god will be there, Ninny of the Nonny.
...但如果他们是 我们会请他们加入我们的团队
…But if they are, we’ll ask them to join our team.
是的!
Yes!
Stormbreaker
Stormbreaker.
冷静下来,放松
Calm down, relax.
不 不 不 伙计
No, no, no, mate.
我们不能乘坐风暴克星的彩虹桥
We are not traveling on Stormbreaker’s janky Bifrost.
看看刚刚发生了什么
Look what just happened.
我们总不能坐你的传送门小飞马进去吧?
We can’t exactly go in your tiny little flying portal horse, can we?
我们都坐不下 -你在说什么?
We won’t all fit. – What are you talking about?
战歌♥的棒
Warsong’s awesome.
Stormbreaker也是很棒的
Stormbreaker’s awesome too.
风暴克星只需要一个管道
Stormbreaker just needs a conduit.
任何能应付太空旅行的东西
Anything that can handle space travel.
我喜欢她说话得体的样子
I love it when she talks proper.
它有力量让我们到达那里
It has the power to get us there.
只是需要一些东西来集中精力
Just need something to focus that energy
所以不是这样的 不可预测的
So it’s not so… unpredictable.
你知道,呃
You know, uh.
如果我们有一艘船 我们就能驾驭它用风暴克星作为能量源
If we had a ship, we could harness it and use Stormbreaker as a power source.
哦 像引擎一样
Ooh, like an engine.
就像引擎一样 -你需要一艘船?
Like an engine. – You need a ship?
我有一艘船
I got a ship.
把那些座位都扔了
Throw all those seats.
好了 不 把那些山羊绑在前面
There you go. No, tie those goats to the front.
我们15分钟后出发
We leave in 15 minutes.
必需品,每个人
Essentials only, everyone.
这是至关重要的
That’s essential.
你肯定很快就放下了 对吧
Bet you moved on quick, didn’t you.
你真难搞
You are some piece of work.
哦,嘿!-嗨
Oh, hey! – Hey.
和老朋友叙旧-是啊
Catching up with an old friend. – Yeah.
我一直想道歉的
I’ve been meaning to apologize.
之前表现得有点奇怪
Sort of acting a little weird before.
我最近一直不太对劲 你知道 现在…
I just haven’t really been myself lately. You know, now that…
想弄清楚我是谁 只是觉得有点迷失
Trying to figure out who I am and uh, just felt a little bit lost
然后突然间 我看到你穿成我的样子
And then all of a sudden, I see you dressed as me.
这有点…
And it’s been kinda…
这对我来说也很重要
It’s a lot for me, too.
那么 呃……
So how did uh…
你们在一起吗?
you guys get together?
这是怎么发生的?
How did this happen?
我发誓 我听到Mjölnir在叫我
I swear, I heard Mjölnir call to me.
啊,是吗?
Ah, did it?
所以我就来调查…
And so I came to investigate and…
碎片开始发光和旋转…… – 疯了
Pieces started glowing and swirling… – Crazy.
托尔
Thor.
你知道吗 你穿起来很好看 它的工作原理,所以…
Well, you know what. It looks good on you. It works, so…
只是检查
Just checking.
再见
See you later.
什么?
What?
我们只是在聊天
We were just talking.
妈妈 不要离开我
Mom, don’t leave me.
不要害怕
Don’t be afraid.
即使我不在了 亲爱的
Even when I’m gone, honey.
你不会孤单的
You won’t be alone.
无论发生什么……
And whatever happens…
永远都不要停止战斗
Never stop fighting.
嗨 – 你对吧?
Hey. – You alright?
太棒了!
Great!
水槽可不这么说
The sink would say otherwise.
你觉得我真的应该去吗?
You think I really should be coming?
我一点都没有好转
I’m not getting any better.
你是托尔 当然 你应该来
You’re a Thor. Of course, you should come.
再说了 你还能做什么?
Besides, what else are you gonna do?
你现在是维京人了
You’re a Viking now.
意味着你得死在战场上
Means you pretty much have to die in battle.
它需要是毁灭性的痛苦
It needs to be devastatingly painful.
否则 你就进不了英灵殿
Otherwise, you don’t get into Valhalla.
我的计划
My plan.
那你当国王什么的呢?
What about you kinging and stuff?
我喜欢当国王
I love being king.
我爱我的人♥民♥
I love my people.
但就是开会和收发邮件
But it’s all meeting and raven mail.
还有那些可能是信件的会议
And meetings that could have been raven mail.
我想念战斗
I miss fighting.
我想念我的姐♥妹♥们♥
I miss my sisters.
所以你才要来
Which is why you need to come.
因为我需要雷神
Because I need Thor.
好了 我们该走了 – 嗯,人满为患
Okay, we should go. – Hmm, packed.
你是打包吗?
Are you packed?
是的
Yes.
一枚手榴弹?
A hand grenade?
不 这是便携式音箱
No, it’s a portable speaker.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
如果你不介意把水槽的东西♥藏♥起来的话
If you don’t mind keeping the sink thing under wraps.
我得到了你
I got you.
我的同伴Asgardians…
My fellow Asgardians…
希望我们好
Wish us well.
因为我们将以奥丁乌鸦的速度前进
For we shall travel with the speed of Odin’s ravens.
我们会带着孩子回来
We will return with children.
许多孩子
Many children.
那我们就和孩子们一起吃大餐吧
Then we should feast, along the children.
我们现在不再这样做了
We do not do that anymore.
那是一个黑暗的时代
It was dark times.
可耻的时间
Shameful time.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, we should go.
所以…还滑旱冰吗?
So… Still rollerblading?
不,不 你吗?
No, no. You?
哦 是的 每个周末
Oh yeah, every weekend.
一旦你挥剑 你就永不褪色
Once you blade, you never fade.
对,Korg ?-终生滑冰双胞胎
Right, Korg? – Skate twins for life.
我能跟你说件事吗?
Hey, can I run something by you?
是的
Yeah.
所以我在想 当我们找到坏人的时候…
So I was thinking, when we get to the bad guy…
如果我有一个很酷的口头禅 比如……
What about if I had, like, the cool catchphrase, like…
“吃了这把锤子 砰!”
“Eat this hammer, bang!”
还是喜欢?
Or like?
“看看我的锤子 砰!”
“Check out my hammer, boom!”
喜欢,怎么样?
Like, what about?
你知道 我正在研究
You know, I’m workshopping it.
不,他们……它们都很好吃 我嗯…
No, they… They’re all really good. Mine is uh…
“这一切现在就结束了 ”
“This ends here and now.”
哦 这是一个很好的例子
Oh, that’s such a good one.
我花了很长时间来完善它
Took me a long time to perfect it.
你会到达那里 你只需要练习
You’ll get there. You just need to practice.
这是我的第一个坏人
This is my first bad guy.
你永远不会忘记你的第一次
You never forget your first.
是的
Yeah.
你有女朋友了?
So you got a girlfriend?
哦,不,不
Oh, no, no.
太忙了 没有时间 你知道,只是……
Too busy. Don’t have time. You know, just…
工作和其他事情
With work and everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!