为了回报你的服务 请收下这些礼物
In return for your service, please accept these gifts.
这是传统 我们世界的保护者被赋予了一个伟大的 巨大的…
It is tradition, protectors of our world are bestowed a great, big…
巨大的山羊吗?-哦 看看那些 他们是美妙的
Giant goat? – Oh, look at those. They are wonderful.
考格 你看 这些都是很棒的东西
Korg, look at that. Those are little wonderfuls.
亚肯国王 非常感谢
King Yakan, thank you so much.
嗯……听寺庙
Listen um… about the temple.
我不想谈寺庙 -我知道 但如果我们要谈谈
I don’t want to talk about the temple. – I know, but if we were to talk about it.
很重要…好,我将停止 -这让我又伤心又生气
It’s important… Fine, I’ll stop. – It’s making me sad and mad.
别忘了山羊
Don’t forget the goats.
我们应该保持他们的神圣
We should have kept them sacred.
没有打
No whacking.
啊 它们真漂亮
Awh, they are beautiful.
是的 它们很漂亮
Yes, they are beautiful.
他们也经常尖叫 -那很好
They also scream quite a lot. – That’ll be fine.
我们需要找到一个该死的 主要是 这样我们就能下载求救信♥号♥♥
We need to find a damn. Mostly, so we can download the distress signal.
我将循着你的足迹回去 你把遥控器放哪儿了?
I’ll retrace your steps. Where did you put the remote?
可能有只山羊把它吃了
One of the goats probably ate it.
不要让无知 别荒谬
Don’t get ignorant. Don’t be ridiculous.
好吧 他能做到
Alright, he can do that crap.
我爱他们
I love them.
我们需要更多的铺路工 马上
We need more pavers, on the double.
我要把他放下来
I’m putting him down.
我也是!
Me too!
不 它不工作 不带电
No, it’s not working. It’s not charged.
也许 你需要找到离心机
Well maybe, you need to find the centrifuge.
寇格 你没事吧? – 是的,兄弟 所有的好
Korg, you okay? – Yeah, bro. All good.
好吧 每个人,只是放松
Alright. Everybody, just relax.
山羊会没事的
The goats are going to be fine.
如果没有 就把它们变成肉
If not, turn them to meat.
国王的人 吃肉的人
King people. Meat-eating people.
他们有很好的开场白 -你还让我夹在中间
They have great conversation starters. – And you told me to come in the middle.
Ichu Musu -对 差不多吧
Ichu Musu. – Yeah, something like that.
不 不是这个
No, that’s not it.
不 不是这个
No, that’s not it.
不是 但你做得很好
Not it, but you had a good one.
嘿,伙计们! – Kraglin !
Hey, guys! – Kraglin!
你一直都在这里?
You’ve been here, this whole time?
是啊 你说要留在船上的
Yeah, you said to stay with the ship.
这是格伦达 我们结婚了
This is Glenda. We’re married.
我是大的
I am Groot.
我不是跟你说过不要开始新恋情吗?
What did I tell you about jumping into new relationships?
我不应该那样 – 是的!
That I shouldn’t be that. – Yeah!
你不可能在我们登陆的每一个星球上都结婚
You can’t get married on every single planet we land on.
我是大的
I am Groot.
终于!
Finally!
好了 开始 “求救”
Alright, here we go. “Distress Calls”.
请帮助我们!屠夫之神 你必须帮助我们!
Please help us! The God Butcher, you have to help us!
上帝屠夫吗?
God Butcher?
只是一条龙 -这是警告!
It’s just a dragon. – It’s a warning!
所有这些神都被谋杀了
All of these gods murdered.
我们最大的冠军……
Our greatest champions…
现在已化为乌有
Now laid to waste.
的恐惧
The horror.
谁会做这种事?
Who could have done something like this?
你在哪里?-等等 等等
Where are you? – Wait, wait, wait.
那是什么?走 走 回去
What was that? Go, go, go back.
玩那个
Play that one.
托尔 你在哪里?
Thor, where are you?
Sif -我们需要你
Sif. – We need you here.
我的朋友有危险 我们必须马上走
Well, my friend is in danger. We must go at once.
开船吧 我的朋友
Start the ship, my friend.
哦 也许我们应该分头行动
Oh. Maybe, we should split up.
我是说 有那么多人需要拯救
So many people to save, I mean.
看看这些痛苦…调用
Look at all these distress… calls.
托尔 你没事吧?
Thor, you’re gonna be okay?
我欣赏你们对彼此的承诺 这是一件美好的事情
I admire your commitment to each other. It’s a beautiful thing.
唉 这是我永远也得不到的东西
Alas, it’s something I’ll never have.
兄弟 如果可以的话
Buddy, if I may
你可能
You may.
活了几千年 你似乎都不知道自己到底是谁
After thousands of years of living, you don’t seem to know who the hell you are.
我以前也迷路过
I’ve been lost before.
然后我找到了意义 我找到了爱
Then I found meaning, I found love.
是的 我被剥夺了上帝的身份 这很伤人
And yeah, I got taken from being a god, that hurts.
但这种糟糕的感觉总比空虚好
But that shitty feeling is better than feeling empty.
我对你的希望是 有一天 你会发现……
My hope for you is that one day, you will find something…
让你感觉如此糟糕
To make you feel this shitty.
我有爱
I have loved.
没有成功
Didn’t work out.
他们要么死于非命要么把你和那封手写的信一起扔了
They either die a brutal death or they dump you with the handwritten letter.
我不知道哪个更糟糕 所以我才和大家保持距离
I don’t know which is worse, which is why I keep everyone at arm’s length.
我太依恋你了 该死!我就知道会这样
I’ve grown too attached, damn it! I knew this would happen.
你必须去!
You must go!
我发现,Sif
I’ll find, Sif.
你接听其他电♥话♥
You answer the other calls.
银河系需要它的守护者
The Galaxy needs its guardians.
很酷的,是的 我们只是在想 -听着 我知道这很伤人
Cool, yeah. We were just thinking. – Listen, I know this hurts.
但这样更好 你要相信我
But it’s better this way. You have to trust me.
为了缓解疼痛 你为什么不…
To ease the pain, why don’t you uh…
把船带到这里 作为离别的告别礼物
Take the ship here, as a parting farewell gift.
你要把我的船给我?
Oh, you’re giving me my ship?
是的,她是你的
Yes, she’s yours.
让你像我一样多制♥造♥一些和她在一起的回忆
Let you make as many memories with her as I have.
她是个喜怒无常的老太婆
She’s a temperamental old lass.
在困境中为你好好服务
Serve you well, in a tight pickle.
启动飞船?-谢谢
Start the ship? – Thank you.
再见,老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.
人类的握手
Human handshake.
卫报颤抖
Guardian shake.
你不能信任的蛇
Into the snake that you cannot trust.
真的 龙是…完成Guardian的经典模式
Really, dragon is uh… – Finish the classic of Guardian high one.
走吧 -照顾好我的船员
Let’s go. – Take care of my crew.
这对他们来说很难
It’s going to be hard for them.
快点! – 不是她
Hurry up! – Not her.
记住我跟你说的话
Remember what I told you.
你曾经感到失落吗?
You ever feel loss?
看着你爱的人的眼睛
Just look into the eyes of the people that you love.
他们会告诉你你是谁
They’ll tell you exactly who you are.
好了,再见
Alright, bye.
再来一次 但我们有美好的回忆
Once more, but we had good memories.
我们阿斯加德人说”愿你以奥丁乌鸦的速度旅行”
We Asgardians say, “May you travel with the speed of Odin’s ravens”.
我们在英灵殿见 一起喝蜂蜜酒
I’ll see you in Valhalla where we will drink mead.
他们走了
They’re gone.
又孤单了 我和你
Alone again, me and you.
Stormbreaker !
Stormbreaker!
小心你的疯狂斧头
Be careful with your crazy ax.
那我们该怎么办 兄弟?
So what are we gonna do, brother?
我们去找希芙吧
Let’s go get Sif.
法利加 法利加人的神
Falligar, God of the Phaligarians.
你会遇到的最好的神之一
One of the nicest gods you’ll ever meet.
那是谁或者什么?
Who or what is that?
Sif !是我,托尔
Sif! It’s me, Thor.
奥丁的儿子
Odin’s son.
你少了一只胳膊
You’re missing an arm.
让我送你回家
Let me get you home.
不!
No!
离开我这里了
Leave me here.
我想以战士的方式死去
I want to die a warrior’s death.
在战场上 在战斗中
On the battlefield, in battle.
然后我就可以在英灵殿占有一席之地了
And then I can claim my place in Valhalla.
我不想告诉你的
Oh, I hate to break it to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!