Hey! I did
做到了
it.
不要紧张 慢慢来 你能行的
Shake that one off. Shake it off. You can do this!
就是这样 奇妙仙子 你可以的 你是
That’s it. That’s it, Tink. You’re doing it! You’re…
现在你要试着
Now, Tink, try to…
不 不 亲爱的 你要 好了 也许你该
No, no, sweetie, you need to… Well, maybe if you…
你得佩服她的意志力
Well, you have to admire her persistence.
奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子
Tinker Bell! Tinker Bell!
有些时候锤子发光是
Although, sometimes hammers glow
有一定的原因的
for a reason.

Whoa.
你知道吗 我总是认为你是光之仙女一类的精灵
You know, you always struck me as a light fairy kind of gal.
我们出发去探险
Here we go in the treasure…
你看到奇妙仙子了吗
Have you seen Tink?
不 谢谢 我一点也不渴
No, thank you. Not thirsty!
不 不是”喝”是奇妙仙子
No, no. Not “drink,” Tink!
粉红 我还是比较喜欢紫色
Pink? I like purple meself!
奇妙仙子 你看到奇妙仙子了没有
Tink! Have you seen Tink?
什么
What?
我一点也不臭 也许是你自己吧 嗯
I do not stink! Maybe it’s you, eh?
嘿 看到了吗 奇妙仙子
Hey, have you seen Tink?
-玛丽仙子过来了 -嗨 阿康
-Fairy Mary’s gonna be cross. -Aye, Clank.
我们最好吧奇妙仙子桌上的东西拿一些掉
We’d better take some of this off Miss Bell’s plate, so…
-没问题 -不 不 不 等等 阿康
All right, then. -No, no, no! Wait, wait, Clank!
这是你们两个能不能安分点
What are… Will you two stop mucking about?
这是阿康做的 他把底下的抽走了
What Clank did was, he took it off…
波波告诉我要拿走一点
Bobble told me that I should…
我看到奇妙仙子把她的工作都完成了 真的
I see Tinker Bell has got her work done, mysteriously.
那么她人呢
Where is she, anyway?
嗯 你知道 她
Well, you see, she’s…
她和起司一起去
She went with Cheese to…
不 不 阿康是说她去拿起司了 是吧
No, no. Clank means she went to get cheese, you see,
-吃的东西 喂老鼠的 -是的 喂老鼠的
-the food, for Cheese the mouse… -Yes, the food, for Cheese the mouse.
因为老鼠老是抱怨
…because he was whining.
是的 像个孩子一样
Yeah. Like a baby.
还是早上刚刚起来的孩子
Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
好吧 我该怎么教你才能不受伤呢
Okay, what can I teach you that’s gonna do the least amount of damage?
哦 好了 跟我来 奇妙仙子
Oh, I know. Follow me, Tinker Bell.
一天的最后一缕阳光 那是最宝贵的东西
The last light of day, it’s the richest kind of all!
等它出现 等它出现
Wait for it. Wait for it.
好了 就现在
Okay, and now!
噢 哇
Oh, wow.

Huh?
太不可思议了
It’s incredible.
现在到了最有趣的部分
Now for the fun part.
-你觉得那很重吗 -不会 那是光
-Do you think it’s heavy? -No. It’s light.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
别走
Stay.
-这样 奇妙仙子让我 -不要 我快学会了
-Here, Tink. Let me… -No! I almost got it.
只要我稍微教你
If I just get you started…
这不可能
This is impossible!
小心
Look out!
哦 不是吧
Oh, no.

Whoa!
不知道怎么样了
I wonder how it’s going.
飞啊 奇妙仙子 快飞
Fly, Tink, fly!
呃哦
Uh-oh.
奇妙仙子 我们来救你
We’ll save you, Tink!
跳动着穿行 跳动着穿行
Bob and weave! Bob and weave!
遮住你的屁♥股♥
Cover your tushy!
-我们调整和修理 -精心制♥作♥和创造
-We fiddle and fix. -Craft and create.
-切开橡实做成桶 -来盛花的染料
-Carve acorn buckets. -To hold flower paint.
-为春天的到来做着准备 -我们时刻准备着
-Preparing for spring. -We do all this and more.
-对 做工匠永不会厌烦 -对 做工匠永不会厌烦
-Yes, being a tinker is never a bore! -Yes, being a tinker is never a bore!
奇妙仙子 我想和你谈谈
Tinker Bell, I’d like a word with you.
玛丽仙子
Fairy Mary!
你看 我做了我的工作 事实上有点
See, I was on my deliveries, and it’s actually kind of…
行了 我知道你一直在忙什么 小姐
Save it. I know what you’ve been up to, missy.
而我曾对你寄予如此厚望
And I had such high hopes for you.
-你最好听她的 -为什么
-You’d do well to listen to her… -Why?
好让我一辈子都做这吗
So I can do this my whole life?
我可不想只做一个愚蠢的工匠
I don’t wanna be just a stupid tinker!
不 不 我不是说你们
No, no, not that you guys are…
我不是那个意思 伙计们 我不是
I didn’t mean that… Guys, I wasn’t…
我得走了
I have to go.
现在拍打翅膀 拍打它们 对了 去玩吧
Now, flap them. Flap them. That’s it! Have fun!
嘿 奇妙仙子 准备好了吗
Hey, Tink! You ready?
事实上 我有点紧张
A little nervous, actually.
哦 别傻了 来 你会做好的
Oh, don’t be silly. Come on, you’ll be fine.
我们要教小鸟怎么飞起来
We’re teaching baby birds how to fly.
首先 你得吸引它们的注意力
First, you have to get their attention.
微笑 让它们信任你
Smile and establish trust.
看到了吧 好 张开翅膀 亲爱的 上下挥动翅膀
See? Okay, open your wings, honey, and flap them up and down.
上 下 就是这样 快点 再快点
Up and down. That’s the way. Faster, faster.
对了 好 你做的对 好了 飞到这边来一点
That’s right. Yes! You’re doing it! Okay. Come out this way a little bit.
没事 没事 你学会了 不停的拍打翅膀 拍打翅膀
You’re okay. You’re okay. You got it. Keep flapping, keep flapping!
嘿 你来帮助最后一只小鸟吧
Hey, why don’t you help that last little guy?
好 没问题的 微笑 让它信任我
Okay, okay. Just smile and establish trust.
嗨 你好
Hi, there!
嘿 小家伙 今天想做点拍打练习吗
Hey, little fella, you wanna do some flap-flap today?
哦 你当然想
Oh, sure you do!
你所要做的就是 挥动翅膀 就像这样
All you do is, you just flap your wings, like this.
不 不 不 不是那样的 来吧 我们要做的是
No, no, no. None of that. Come on. All we got to do is…
哇哦
Ow!
好了 我告诉你实话 好吗
Look. I’m going to level with you, okay?
我好像做不了水仙子和阳光仙子的工作
I kind of bombed out on the whole water and light fairy things,
现在我在这也是没有选择了
and I’m starting to run out of options here.
如果你能适时地挥动下你的小翅膀
If you could see fit to flap your little wings
飞上几秒钟
and take flight for a few measly seconds,
我也许就能去大♥陆♥ 给全世界带来欢乐
I might be able to go to the mainland and bring happiness to the world!
怎么样
What do you say?
回答错误
Wrong answer.
如果我这辈子只能做橡实水壶
If I end up making acorn kettles for the rest of my life,
我要让你负全责
I am holding you personally responsible.
嘿 嘿 快来看啊
Hey, hey. Look at this!
好了 别挣扎了 你能不能 嘿
Okay, just stop squirming. Would you just… Hey!
好 好 好 我放开你 我放开你
Okay, okay, okay. I’m letting go. I am letting go.
这根本不管用
This is not working.
嘿 也许那家伙可以帮忙 它飞得不错
Hey, maybe that guy can help. He’s a really good flyer.
嘿 上面那位
Hey, up there!
老鹰
Hawk!
-发生什么事了 -快躲起来
-What’s happening? -Quick, hide!
小心
Look out!
老鹰 奇妙仙子遇到麻烦了
A hawk! Tinker Bell’s in trouble!
-嘿 -薇蒂亚
-Hey! -Vidia?
这是我的藏身地
This is my hiding spot!
但现在它是你的了
But it’s all yours, now.

No!
-砸它 -砸它
-Get him! -Get him!
怎么了 你还好吧
What? You all right?
太吓人了
So scary.
薇蒂亚 你没事吧
Are you okay, Vidia?
-我来帮你 -别碰我 我很好
-Let me help you. -Don’t touch me! I’m fine!
-我只是想帮你 -那不用想了
-But I was only trying to help. -Well, stop trying.
奇妙仙子
Tinker Bell…
哈 我捧不起水滴 也抓不到阳光
Ah, I can’t hold water. I can’t hold light.
鸟儿也恨我 我是这么 这么没用
Birds hate me. I’m just so… so useless!
奇妙仙子
Tink
太糟了 我一连失败了三次
Great. I failed for the third time in a row.
照这样 我到大♥陆♥时应该是 噢 永远到不了
At this rate, I should get to the mainland right about… Oh… Never!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章华尔街之狼
下一篇文章警察学校
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!