You!
你要多久才能染好一只瓢虫
How long does it take you to paint a ladybug?
不知道 我想10到15分钟吧
I don’t know. 10, 15 minutes, I guess.
看见了吧 我们能做更多 我可以教你们怎么做
See? We can build more. I can show you how.
染色 收集种子 很快我们都能完成
Making paint, gathering seeds, we can do it all in no time.
我们至少可以试试
We have to at least try!
等一下 我们真要听她的吗
Wait a… Are we really gonna listen to her?
是她让我们在这重要的时刻搞的一团糟
She’s the reason we’re in this mess in the first place!
但 但我可以补救
But… but I can fix it.
喔 奇妙仙子要用她的小破玩意儿来拯救我们
Yippee! Tinker Bell’s going to save us with her dopey little doohickeys.
-快把松鼠藏好 -你怎么回事 薇蒂亚
-Hide the squirrels! -What is your problem, Vidia?
你为什么认为你比我优秀很多
Why do you think you’re so much better than me?
我是比你优秀 宝贝 我可没有毁掉春天
I am better than you, sweetie. I didn’t ruin spring.
但至少我现在正尽力帮忙
At least now I’m trying to help.
除了自己你还帮过其他人吗
Have you ever helped anyone besides yourself?
那 我尽力帮过你
Well, I tried to help you!
或许我本该告诉你去抓那只鹰
Maybe I should have told you to capture the hawk
而不是那些蓟草
instead of the thistles!
看来并不只是奇妙仙子要负责任
Perhaps Tinker Bell was not the only one responsible.
看来你的速飞天赋还挺适合
It seems to me that your fast-flying talent is well-suited
去追赶那些蓟草的
to chasing down each and every one of the thistles.

Me?
没错 我希望所有的蓟草能尽快
Yes. And I expect them all to be returned to Needlepoint Meadow
回到刺绣草甸
as soon as possible.
但 但那可能要永远
But… but that could take forever!
那建议你马上开始
Then I suggest you get started.
好了 奇妙仙子 你确定你可以吗
Now, Tinker Bell, are you sure you can do this?
是的
Yes.
因为我是一名工匠 这就是我
Because I’m a tinker. It’s who I am.
而且工匠就能修理东西
And tinkers fix things.
不过我不能自己做
But I can’t do it alone.
吩咐我们吧 奇妙仙子
Command us, Miss Bell.
-我来帮忙 -告诉我们怎么做 奇妙仙子
-I’ll help. -Show us how, Tink!
-我来帮你 -还有我
-I’ll help you. -Me, too!
好 尽你所能收集所有不同大小的细枝 还有树汁
Okay, gather up all the twigs you can, all different sizes, and tree sap.
我们需要很多 但最重要的是
We need lots of that. But most importantly,
我们要找到失落的东西
we need to find lost things.
好了 你找到了什么
Okay, what have you got?
-这个怎么样 -这可以吗
-How about this? -Will this do?
你能用上这毛茸茸的东西吗 奇妙仙子
Can you use this fuzzy thing, Miss Bell?
-哦 能 -它没有毛茸茸的
-Oh, yeah! -It’s not fuzzy.
-是 它有 -不 它没有
-Yes, it is. -No, it isn’t.
细枝
Twig.
锤子
Hammer.
放大镜 谢谢
Magnification, please. Thank you.
就是这样做的
And that’s how you do it!
现在 你觉得这
Now, what do you suppose the…
你闻起来怪怪的
You smell funny.

Oh!
-我先看见的 -我无意碰到的
-I saw it first. -I bumped into it.
把这绑在这
Just tie this off here.
那么 你只要挤一下这 再放开 然后
So, you just squeeze this, then let it go, and…
看见了吧 很简单
See? Simple!
现在 只要把浆果放进去
Now, just put the berries in,
我们马上就有很多的染料
and we’ll have plenty of paint in no time!
六 七 八
Six, seven and eight.
你做到了 奇妙仙子 你拯救了春天
You did it, Tinker Bell. You saved spring.
我们都做到了
We all did it.
克丽安女王 奇妙仙子难道不能和我们一起去大♥陆♥吗
Queen Clarion? Can’t Tink come with us to the mainland?
是呀 她为大家做了那么多
Yeah, she’s done so much for everyone.
不 不 姐♥妹♥们♥ 真的 我没必要去
No, no, you guys, really. I don’t need to go.
宝贝 那可是你一直想要的
Buttercup, it’s what you wanted.
没关系了 我的工作是在这
It’s okay. My work is here.
而且我还有那么多事要做 我要
And I still have so much to do. I gotta…
不是这儿 你不需要
Not here, you don’t!
喔 但我
Well… But I don’t…
惊喜 奇妙仙子
Surprise, Miss Bell.
我们找到了你的小舞人
We found your tiny dancer!
事实上 几年前我自己也偶然看到过这东西
Actually, I ran across this myself many seasons ago.
可我不知道这是什么也不知怎么修理
I didn’t have a clue what it was or how to fix it.
但你做到了 奇妙仙子 你真是一个难得的人才
But you did, Tinker Bell. You are quite a rare talent indeed.
我想外面肯定有个小女孩在思念这东西
And I’d imagine there’s a little girl out there who’s missing this.
什么意思 怎么
What do you mean? How…
我想或许大♥陆♥上应该有份工作
I think that perhaps a certain tinker fairy
要某个会修补的
might have a job to do after all,
仙女去做
on the mainland.
你是说 我
You mean, I…
-我就知道你会去的 -噢 奇妙仙子
-I knew you’d get to go! -Oh, Tink!
我们可以帮忙 奇妙仙子
We can help, Miss Bell.
我们可以帮忙 我很强壮
We can help. I’m strong.
真为你高兴 走吧 我们要去安排了
I’m so happy for you. Come on. We gotta go line up.
谢谢你 女王
Thank you, Your Highness.
不过我要怎么知道它是谁的啊
But how will I find who it belongs to?
你会知道的 去吧
You’ll know. Now go!
天哪
Good heavens.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 奇妙仙子 给你点在大♥陆♥能帮忙的东西
Tink. Hey, something to help you on the mainland.
哦 泰伦斯 你太好了
Oh, Terence, that’s so sweet.
祝你好运 奇妙仙子
Good luck, Tink.
飞吧 仙女们 飞吧 大♥陆♥在等待我们
To the air, fairies! To the air! The mainland awaits!
现在和我一起飞向天空
Come away with me now to the sky
越过万水千山
Up over the hills and the sea
远离我们的记忆
Far beyond where our memories lie
到一个可自我释放的地方
To a place where I’m free to be me
哦 大家 一起来吧
Oh gather ye now one and all
无论你能做什么
No matter what all ye may do
月亮升起时 让星星照耀你的心灵
Let the stars fill your soul when the moon cradles all
展示真实的自我
So to yourself be true
覆盖的冰雪将会融化
The blanket of snow is all gone
花儿都在等待阳光
Each flower waits for the sun
还有那细雨绵绵
And the whispering tears of the rain
守住对每个人的承诺
Holds promise for everyone
跟我来吧 朋友们
Then come away with me friends
不论你的家在哪
No matter where you call your home
在我们心里有一道阳光 永不分离
With a light in our hearts we will never part
去北方的仙女们
Fairies to the north!
去南方的仙女们
Fairies to the south!
去东部还有西部的
To the east and west!
我们进入森林深处
Deep in the forest we go
万物都在沉睡
The creatures are all fast asleep
醒醒 瞌睡虫 起来 好了 乖乖的小松鼠
Wake up, sleepyheads! Come on! There you go. Good squirrel.
一个亲吻和眨眼我们将唤醒那些动物
With a kiss and a wink we will waken our souls
我们要保证它们的安全
While always their safety we’ll keep
然后 然后我们将整晚欢跳
And then, then we’ll dance through the night
直到黎明的曙光闪耀
Till the sunbeams sparkle at dawn
然后我们将像去年冬天的雪一样离去
And away we will go like last winter’s snow
不久我们的工作就会完成
Soon our work will be done
大家一起来吧
Oh gather ye now one and all
无论你能做什么
No matter what all ye may do
月亮升起时 让星星照耀你的心灵
Let the stars fill your soul when the moon cradles all
展示真实的自我
So to yourself be true
哦 大家一起来
Oh gather ye now one and all
无论你能做什么
No matter what all ye may do
月亮升起 让星星照耀你心灵
Let the stars fill your soul when the moon cradles all
展示真实的自我
So to yourself be true
展示真实的自我
So to yourself be true
妈咪 你猜怎么了 你猜
Mummy! Guess what, guess what!
什么 温迪 这是什么 亲爱的
Yes, Wendy. What is it, darling?
一个仙女的工作不止是
A fairy’s work is much more than,
开始可能显现的那些
at first, it might appear.
你做到了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章华尔街之狼
下一篇文章警察学校
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!