Huh?
对了
Yes!
希芙
Sil!
太美了
Beautiful.
-你把它修好了 -哇哦
-You fixed it! -Wow!
-太美了 -太棒了
-Beautiful! -Amazing!
你们在这儿干嘛
What are you guys doing here?
这或许是我见过最耀眼美丽的东西
It might be the sparkliest thing I’ve ever seen,
我可是见过很多新奇的东西
and I’ve seen a lot of sparkly things!
它真的很美 这是什么
It’s a really pretty thingy. What is it?
我不知道 我刚发现它
I don’t know. I just found it.
奇妙仙子 你都没意识到你在做什么吗 你在修理
Tinker Bell, don’t you even realize what you’re doing? You’re tinkering!
什么 不 不 不是的 我只是
What? No, no, this isn’t… I was just…
造些小工具 解决问题 修理这样的东西
Creating those gadgets, figuring things out, fixing stuff like this,
这就是工匠的工作 甜心
that’s what tinkering is, sweetie!
难道你不喜欢做这个吗 这不是你热爱的吗
Don’t you like doing this? Isn’t it what you really love?
是啊 谁会想去大♥陆♥啊
Yeah! Who cares about going to the mainland, anyway?
我啊 记得吗
Well, I do, remember?
我想看看这些东西是从哪儿来的
I want to see where these things come from.
你们干嘛这么说 你们要放弃我了吗
Why are you saying this? Are you just giving up on me?
我是说 你们打算不再教我成为一个园艺仙女了吗
I mean, aren’t you going to teach me to be a garden fairy anymore?
小甜心 我认为这才是你的天赋
Sweet pea, I think this is your talent.
奇妙仙子 我们只是想让你快乐
Tink, we just want you to be happy.
如果你们真想让我快乐 你们就应该像你们
If you really want me to be happy, you’ll help me get to the mainland
保证的那样帮我去大♥陆♥
like you promised.
奇妙仙子 拜托 好 好好想想
Please, Tinker Bell, just… just think about it.
你能教我怎样飞得更快吗
Will you teach me how to be a fast-flying fairy?
求你了 我知道我行的
Please? I know I could do it!
有你的帮助 我很快就能飞得像你一样快
With your help, I could be flying as fast as you in no time.
薇蒂亚 你是我最后的希望了 我所有的朋友都放弃我了
Vidia, you’re my last hope. All my friends have given up on me.
罗塞塔甚至都不想教我园艺了
Rosetta won’t even try to teach me to be a garden fairy now.
我相信我至少可以给花染色或种些小芽
I bet I could at least paint some flowers or plant some sproutlings.
我是说 一定有些事是我能做的
I mean, there must be something I could do.
如果你真得很想做一个园艺仙女的话
Or if you really want to be a garden fairy…
抓住那些奔跑的蓟草
Capture the sprinting thistles.
那好 我可以做到 当然
Well, okay. I can do this. Yeah!
好了 准备好了吗 起司
Okay. Ready, Cheese?
别这样 它们只是些野草
Come on. They’re just weeds.
而且 最多只有七八个 对吧
Besides, there were only seven or eight at the most, right?

Hyah!
我们能行的 我知道我们能行的 你说呢
We can do this. I know we can do this. What do you say?
好孩子
Attaboy.
这应该不错
This ought to be good.

Hey!
过来 你 噢 过来啊
Come on, you! Oh, come on!
再靠这边点 有效果了 抓住了
Just a bit this way! It’s working! It’s working!
来吧
Come on!
等 等 等等 回来 回来
Wait, wait, wait. Come back! Come back!
这些东西根本不听话 快点 起司 快 快 快
These things just won’t listen! Come on, Cheese. Go, go, go!
好吧 这绝对超过八个
Okay, definitely more than eight.
请有序的排队进入围栏
Please file into the corral in an orderly manner!
等等
Wait!
哦 不要 跟过去
Oh, no! Come on!
快过来
Come on, now.
对不起 对不起 借过 真抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me. So sorry.
这是最后一批
This is the last batch.
小心
Look out!
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry!
哦 不是吧
Oh, no.
奇妙仙子 发生什么事了
Tink. What happened?
-我 -奇妙仙子
-I… -Tinker Bell,
你知道你做了什么吗
what did you think you were doing?
我只是 我只是想
I was just… I was just trying to…
我以为如果我能抓住那些蓟草 就
I thought if I could capture the thistles, then…
现在没有一个园艺仙女能控制这些蓟草
There isn’t a garden fairy alive who can control those weeds!
-你想证明什么 -我
-What were you trying to prove? -I…
她说得对 奇妙仙子 这次你太过分了
She’s right, Tink. This has all gone too far.
快到春天了
By the second star!
所有为春天做的准备 这怎么
All the preparations for spring… How did this…
克丽安女王 是我
Queen Clarion, it was me.
我♥干♥的 都是我的错
I did it. It was all my fault.
奇妙仙子 奇妙仙子
Tinker Bell,Tinker Bell.

I…
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不认为我们能及时补救
I don’t think we can fix this in time.
我们将不得不取消春天 或至少要延迟
We’re going to have to cancel spring, or postpone it at the very least.
什么 让我的雪花仙女回去继续工作 哦 不
What, and put my snowflake fairies back to work? Oh, no.
我们不能 我们不能那样做
But we can’t! We can’t do that!
如果冰雪不熔化
If the snow isn’t melted,
幼苗就不会生长 夏天果实就不会成熟
the seedlings won’t grow, the fruit won’t ripen in the summer…
到了秋天 就没什么可收获的了
And in the autumn, there will be nothing to harvest.
春天必须准时到来
Spring must happen on time,
否则自然界的平衡将会被打乱
or the balance of nature will be undone!
我们一定能做点什么的 以前肯定也发生过这事
There must be something we can do! Certainly this has happened before!
发生过 你听说过冰河世纪吗
It has! Did you ever hear of the Ice Age?
你们全都安静
Settle down, all of you.
玛丽仙子 在这么短的时间内重做一切 有可能吗
Fairy Mary, is it even possible to redo everything in such a short time?
-没有 -哦 不要
-No. -Oh, no.
我们曾那么接近成功 而现在一切都没了
We were so close, and now it’s all gone.
谁来给树叶染色
Who’s going to paint our leaves now?
苹果和南瓜不再生长
The apples and pumpkins will never grow.
起伏的山脉不再开满水仙花
No rolling hills covered in daffodils?
那可是我们用几个月收集的种子
And it took months to harvest all those seeds!
从冬眠里苏醒的动物们
Animals waking from hibernation
将没有吃的
will have nothing to eat!
奇妙仙子 你还好吧
You okay, Tink?
嗯 是的 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine.
我来只是希望能快速填充下魔力 我要离开一段时间
I just came hoping to get a quick refill. I’m going away for a while.

Oh.
-那你要离开多久 -嗯 事实上 是永远
-Well, how long you going to be gone? -Well, actually, forever.
永远 哦
Forever? Well,
那样的话 给你两勺
in that case, a double scoop.
我听说永远可是很长一段时间呢
Forever’s a pretty long time, so I hear.
谢谢你 泰伦斯
Thanks, Terence.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
当然 我怎么会不知道
Well, sure. Why wouldn’t I?
我不知道 我只是个看管魔粉的家伙
I don’t know. I’m just a dust-keeper guy.
我不是精灵谷最重要的仙子
I’m not exactly seen as the most important fairy in Pixie Hollow.
泰伦斯 你说什么呢
Terence, what are you talking about?
你可能是这儿最重要的仙子
You’re probably the most important one there is!
没有你 就没有人拥有魔法
Without you, no one would have any magic!
为什么 你的天赋成就了你
Why, your talent makes you who you are!
-你该为它感到骄傲 我是说 -我是感到骄傲
-You should be proud of it! I mean… -I am.
我 我 呃 我该走了
I… I… uh, I’d better get going.
嘿 起司
Hey, Cheese.
“为你的天赋感到骄傲”什么天赋
“Be proud of your talent.” What talent?
我都不能利用这些东西
I couldn’t even get these silly things to work.
失落的东西
Lost things.
有办法了
That’s it!
大家注意了
Attention, everyone!
我有不好的消息要告诉大家
I’m afraid I have distressing news.
春天不可能准时到来了
There is no way spring can come on time.
几个月来的工作都没了
Months of work was lost,
我们需要好几个月才能恢复所有
and it will take us months to restore it all.
所以明天长青花打开时
So when the Everblossom opens tomorrow,
我们可能不会去大♥陆♥开始春天了
I’m afraid we will not be going to the mainland for spring.
等等 我知道怎么补救一切了
Wait! I know how we can fix everything!
奇妙仙子
Tinker Bell?
奇妙仙子 我不认为这
Tinker Bell, I don’t think this is…
就听我说说吧 拜托
Just hear me out. Please.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章华尔街之狼
下一篇文章警察学校
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!