-You have to meet Tinker Bell! -What? Who?
-她是新来的 玛丽仙子 -见到您很高兴
-She’s new, Fairy Mary. -Nice to meet you.
幸会 新来的这个小精灵
Rapture! A new charge on whom we can lavish
有我们工匠精灵所有的智慧与技术
all our tinkering wisdom and expertise!
让我看看你的手
Let me see those hands.
天呐 好小巧
Teetering teapots, so dainty.
别担心 亲爱的 很快就可以锻炼出工匠的肌肉了
Don’t worry, dear. We’ll build up those tinker muscles in no time.
好的
Okay.
-现在 男生们 运送任务 -是的 我们准备好了
-Now, boys, the deliveries? -Aye, we’re on it.
事实上 我们正要出发
As a matter of fact, we’re heading out right this second.
-但我们只有一个轮子 -你说什么
-But we’ve only got one wheel. -What was that?
没什么 真的 阿康只是在问
Nothing really, Clank was just asking…
在问我是否可以一起去
If I can go as well!
-是 说得对 太棒了 -是的 我就是想问这个
-Yeah! Good one. Very nice. -Yes! I wondered that,
-你是否可以跟我们一起去 -他说的就是这个
-if you could go with us. Yes. -That’s exactly what he was saying.
得了吧 那快给我开始行动吧
Very well. Get on with it, then.
慢点 起司 我跟不上了
Slow down, Cheese, I can’t keep up!
老鼠的名字叫起司[奶酪]
The mouse’s name is Cheese?
肯定是的 我们一说奶酪他就跑来了
Must be. He always comes when we yell it.
是急速蓟草 波波 波波
Sprinting thistles! Bobble! Bobble!
放松 好孩子 放轻松 没事了 芬恩来了
Easy. Easy, boy. It’s all right. Fawn’s got you.
放松 好孩子 放轻松 没事了 希芙蜜丝来了
Easy. Easy, girl. It’s all right. Silvermist’s got you.
哦 你没事吧 小甜心
Oh, you all right, sugar cane?
小心点 罗塞塔 她会昏倒的
Be careful, Rosetta, she may faint!
抬她的腿 不 等下 我说的是她的头
Elevate her legs. No, wait. I mean her head.
等等 等等 如果她还有血色 就抬她的头
Wait, wait, wait. Okay. If she’s red, raise the head.
如果她面色苍白了 就抬腿
If she’s pale, raise the tail.
他看起来是苍白还是红润
Does she look pale or red?
她被挤扁了
She looks squished.
对不起
Sorry.
让我来吧 小美女 你到底是怎么了
Here, let me, raindrop. So, what happened to you, anyway?
-呃 我 -是那些急速蓟草干的
-Well, I… -It was sprinting thistles!
那些野草绝对是个威胁
Those weeds are an absolute menace.
总是惹事 在矮牵牛丛里扎人
Always trampling things, poking people in the petunia.
集♥合♥了 女士们
Gather round, ladies.
我们带来了今春工匠的特产
We’ve brought some selections
中的一些精选品
from the new spring line of tinker specialties!
-好耶 -让我们看看 让我们看看
-All right! -Show us, show us!
-你们带来了什么 -你的彩虹管 爱丽德莎
-What’d you bring? -Your rainbow tubes, Iridessa.
终于拿到了 希芙蜜丝 你能帮我吗
Finally! Silvermist, could you help me?

Oh.
你要用这个做什么
What’re you gonna do with that?
我要把这带到大♥陆♥去
I’m gonna take it to the mainland.
大♥陆♥是什么
What’s the mainland?
是我们要把冬天转换成春天的地方
It’s where we’re gonna go change winter to spring.
那里四季变化分明
The seasons change all the time there.
我要运用下我的艺术创造力
I’ll get to apply my artistic sensibilities.
我要为所有从冬眠中醒来的小可爱们
Yeah. And I’ll have breakfast ready for all the wittle fuzzies
准备好早餐
coming out of hibernation.
我们紧紧跟随着第二颗星
We just follow the second star…
乘微风 随海浪
Ride the breeze, follow the waves…
一路穿越海洋
All the way across the sea…
然后 到达目的地
And then, there it is.
哇哦 大♥陆♥听起来棒极了
Wow! The mainland sounds flitterific!
是的 大♥陆♥的辉煌是由天赋各异的小精灵创造的
Yes. The glamorous lives of the nature-talent fairies, eh?
我们想留下来聊天 但是
We’d love to stay and chat, but…
但是我们工匠们还有很多事要做 对吧
But we tinkers have real work to do. Right?
不要让你的翅膀粘在一起了 下次当心点
Don’t get your wings in a bunch. Don’t be like that.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you all!
我也是 以后和你一起飞去大♥陆♥
You, too! Fly with you later! Fly with you later!
停 我们到了
Right! Here we are.
这么多花粉罐应该交给
A pretty large order of pollen pots for the…
最后一件事是把浆果桶送到峡谷
Last thing is berry bushels to deliver to the glen…
你们先走我过会儿再跟上来好吗
Is it okay if I just catch up with you later?
好吧
Oh, I suppose.
你能找到回去的路吗
Can you find your way back?
能 能 我当然能
Yeah, yeah. Sure I can.
-那么好吧 -当心点
-All right, then. -Just be careful!
那个 你好
Hi, there!
对不起
Sorry.
薇蒂亚 是吗
Vidia, right?
我们还没有正式见过面 我是奇妙仙子
We didn’t officially meet. I’m Tinker Bell.
哦 对
Oh, yes.
那个新来的小女孩
The new girl.
对的 那么你的天赋是什么
That’s right! So, what’s your talent?
你说我的天赋是什么
What do you think it is?
你是花粉传播者 花粉采集者
You’re a pollen-izer? Pollen-ator?
花粉挑选者 花粉分离者
Pollen-picker? Pollen-plucker?
我是飞行最快的小精灵 这是种非常稀有的天赋
I am a fast-flying fairy, a true rare talent.
这些只是我工作的一小部分
And this is but a small part of what I do.
夏天的时候我让风来临 秋天的时候我让叶子落下
I make breezes in the summer, blow down leaves in the fall.
我的风甚至把你也带来了 亲爱的
My winds even brought you here, dear.
各种天赋的小精灵都要靠我才行
Fairies of every talent depend on me.
哈 那也是我应该干的
Hey, that’s just like what I do.
什么
Excuse me?
我是说 工匠小精灵也是帮助其他精灵的
I mean, tinkers help fairies of every talent, too.
所以我们差不多有一样的本领
So we’re kind of the same, you know?
亲爱的 我有召唤大自然的力量
Sweetie, I make forces of nature.
你呢 只能做做锅碗瓢盆
You make pots and kettles.
我在蓝天白云间工作 你却在地上
I work up in the sky, and you work down in a ditch.

Hey!
不要弄错了 宝贝 做为一个工匠精灵确实很好
Don’t get me wrong, sunshine. Being a tinker is really swell and all,
但是我不会拿它到处炫耀
but I wouldn’t go around bragging about your talent.
春天什么时候到可不是取决于你
It’s not like spring depends on you.
当然是我
Of course it does!
当我去大♥陆♥的时候 我就会证明我有多重要
And when I go to the mainland, I’ll prove just how important we are.
谁去大♥陆♥
When who goes to the mainland?
当然是我 带来了春天
Me, of course! For spring!
喔 是啊 你会证明给我看 是吧
Oh, of course. You’ll prove it, huh?
当然
Yes, I will.
好吧 我会等着这一天的 失陪了
Well, I, for one, am looking forward to that. Excuse me.
不 我失陪了
No. Excuse me.
“我的天赋是很稀有的”
“Mine is a rare talent.”

Ugh.
竟然告诉我工匠精灵无关紧要
Try and tell me tinkers don’t matter.
我会让她看看什么才是真正的稀有天赋 等我去
I’ll show her what a rare talent really is, when I…

Oh.
-嘿 奇妙仙子 你拿的是什么 -哦 你好
-Hey, Tink, what you got there? -Oh, hi.
我也不知道 刚才捡的
I don’t know. I just found them.
人家丢失的东西
Lost things.
-丢失的东西 -是啊
-Lost things. -Aye.
这些东西经常飘到梦幻岛岸上的
Stuff gets lost and washes up on Neverland from time to time.
你知道 是从大♥陆♥飘过来的
You know, from the mainland.
这些是从大♥陆♥那边飘过来的
These come from the mainland?
一提到那个地方就充满了神秘感
That place sounds more fascinating all the time.
篮子 花粉罐 螺丝钉
Berry bushels, check. Pollen pots, check. Lost things, check.

Huh?
螺丝钉 你拿着这个没用的干什么
Lost things? Why are you fiddling with that junk?
哦 恩
Oh, um…
他们看上去很特别
Well, they were just so unusual.
不要再玩弄这些没用的东西了
You mustn’t be wasting your time with that rubbish.
我也不会让这些东西塞满我的工作间
And I won’t have it cluttering up my workshop.
至于你们两个
And as for you two,
不要再吊儿郎当地浪费时间
no more dilly-dallying around.
还有不要忘记今晚女皇的来访
And don’t forget about the Queen’s review tonight.
天啊 还有太多事要做
Goodness, there’s still so much to be done!
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 奇妙仙子
Sorry about your trinkets, Miss Bell.
好啦 另外我们要准备今天晚上女皇的来访
Well, we’d best be getting ready for the review, anyway.
女皇来访
What is the Queen’s review?
女皇要来查看所有人为春天准备的情况

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章华尔街之狼
下一篇文章警察学校
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!