Now, I’m late for a meeting. Make sure you use the right kind of ammunition.
我开会要迟到了 确保用正确的子弹
Yes, sir.
知道
Delicious.
太美妙了
Start the recovery operation.
开始打捞行动
Send our divers down to the Devonshire.
派潜水员到得文夏号♥
Mr. Gupta? Phase one is complete.
古达先生?已完成第一阶段
Good morning, my golden retrievers.
早安 忠心的员工
What kind of havoc shall the Carver Media Group create in the world today?
今天卡佛集团该为世界 制♥造♥什么混乱呢?
News. Floods in Pakistan, riots in Paris.
新闻 巴基斯坦水灾 巴黎暴♥动♥
And a plane crash in California. Excellent.
加州坠机 好极了
Mr. Jones, are we ready to release our new software?
琼斯先生 我们准备好推出新软件了吗?
Yes, sir. As requested, it’s full of bugs…
是的 如你的要求 有许多问题…
which means people will be forced to upgrade for years.
人们在未来会被迫将软件升级
Outstanding.
了不起
Mr. Wallace, call the president.
沃勒斯先生 打电♥话♥给总统
Tell him if he doesn’t sign the bill lowering the cable rates…
他如不签署降低 有线电视收费的法案
we’ll release a video of him with the cheerleader…
我们会播出他在芝加哥饭店…
in the Chicago motel room. Inspired, sir.
鬼混的录影带 知道
After he signs the bill, release the tape anyway.
他签署后仍将录影带播出
Consider him slimed.
我一定会这么做
Excuse me.
失陪一下
He’s on transponder seven. Mr. Stamper?
他在七号♥应答器 史丹博?
Phase two is underway. I have the videotape.
开始第二阶段 我有录影带
I haven’t seen it myself, but I’m told the footage is excellent.
我还没看过 但听说片段很精彩
Plus, there were 17 survivors for your headlines.
还有17名生还者 可让你作标题
Good work, Stamper.
干得好
Thank you. Don’t mention it.
谢谢你 不客气
Make sure you keep it in a safe place.
确保放在安全地方
Gentlemen and ladies…
各位…
hold the presses.
停止所有的印刷
This just in.
刚收到的
By a curious quirk of fate, we have the perfect story…
在稀奇突发的命运下 今晚卫星新闻网络…
with which to launch our Satellite News Network tonight.
的首播有大新闻
It seems a small crisis is brewing in the South China Sea.
南中国海好像 正在耘酿一个小危机
I want full newspaper coverage. I want magazine stories.
我要报章全面报导 杂♥志♥报导
I want books. I want films. I want TV. I want radio.
书刊 电影 电视及电台广播
I want us on the air 24 hours a day.
我要我们24小时转播
This is our moment!
这是我们的时刻
And a billion people around this planet…
地球上有十亿人…
will watch it, hear it…
会收看 收听…
and read about it from the Carver Media Group.
和阅读 由卡佛媒体集团报导的消息
There’s no news like bad news.
没有什么比得上坏消息了
I am pleased with your progress, Mr. Bond.
邦德先生 我对你的进展很满意
I’ve always enjoyed studying a new tongue, Professor.
我一直都有兴趣学习新语言 教授
One might say you have a natural ability.
你很有天分
But practice makes perfect.
但熟能生巧
How do you say “I’m not here” in Danish?
丹麦话”我不在”怎么说?
Just ignore it.
别管它
Those are words they just don’t have in their vocabulary.
在他们的词汇里没有这些字
Bond here. Go to a secure line, 007.
我是邦德 用安全线路 007
Going to a scrambler, channel four.
用干♥扰♥器♥ 第四频道
That’s ridiculous. That ship was in international waters.
太荒谬了 他们在国际水域
We can’t be certain. James? Where are you?
我们不能肯定 詹姆斯?你在哪里?
Oh, Moneypenny.
钱班霓
I’m just up here at Oxford brushing up on a little Danish.
我在牛津练习一下丹麦语
Little?
一下?
I’m afraid you’re going to have to kiss off your lesson, James.
恐怕你得跟你的课程吻别了
We’ve got a situation here at the Ministry of Defense.
国防部有事
We’re sending the fleet to China.
要派舰队到中国
I’ll be there in an hour.
我一小时后到
Make that 30 minutes.
半小时吧
Good-bye, my sweet.
再见 我的甜心
You always were a cunning linguist, James.
你一向都是口舌巧妙的语言家
Don’t ask. Don’t tell.
别问 别说
That’s preposterous. We know exactly where that ship was positioned.
这太不合理了 我们知道军舰的正确方位
The G.P.S. system… Global Positioning Satellites… do not lie.
全球定位卫星不可能会出错
Yes, but our Singapore station picked up a mysterious signal…
是的 但是新加坡控制中心 在军舰受到攻击时…
on the G.P.S. frequency at the time of the attack.
全球定位卫星 截获了神秘的讯号♥
It could’ve sent that ship off course.
那有可能让军舰偏离航道
I have a missing British frigate… I’m aware of that!
英国巡洋舰失踪了 我知道
And instead of decisive action, all you want to do is investigate.
你只想调查而不采取果断的行动
My goal is to prevent World War Three, Admiral, and I don’t think…
我希望避免第三次世界大战 而且我不认为…
sending an armada into the recovery area is the best way to do it.
派舰队去寻找地点是最好的方法
Where, exactly, did this mysterious G.P.S. signal come from?
那些神秘的全球定位卫星信♥号♥♥ 从哪里发出来的?
We’re still investigating. “Investigating.”
我们仍在调查 “调查”
M, sometimes I don’t think you have the balls for this job.
M 我看你没种执行任务
Perhaps, but the advantage is…
或许吧 但是…
I don’t have to think with them all the time.
我从来都不用担心这个问题
That’s enough. Now, where do we stand?
够了 现在的情形是如何?
It was an unprovoked attack on a ship in international waters.
我们的军舰 在国际水域受到无谓的攻击
We send in the fleet for recovery and prepare for full retaliation.
我们派舰队去搜索跟准备反击
Moderation. We investigate…
用温和的作法展开我们的调查
and stop short of sending the entire British Navy…
而不是派遣英国海军舰队…
within ten minutes of the world’s largest air force.
进入世界最大空军的领域内
When will our ships be in position? Fortyeight hours.
我们的舰队何时能到达? 48小时
Christ!
我的天!
The press are already screaming for blood.
报章已要求报复
The last thing we want to do is escalate the situation.
我们不能让局势变得更紧张
I’m afraid it may be too late to worry about that.
恐怕已经太迟了
Seventeen British sailors murdered!
17名英国海军被杀
“According to Vietnamese officials who recovered the bodies…
“据发现尸体的越南官员宣称”
the victims were riddled with the same ammunition…
“死者被中国空军子弹”
used by the Chinese Air Force.”
“打得满是窟窿”
Did you leak this? No.
是你泄露出去的吗? 不是
It’s the first I’ve heard of it. Well, this settles it.
我第一次听到 就这样决定吧
We send in the fleet.
我们派舰队去
M, you have 48 hours to investigate.
M 你有48小时的时间调查
There is one strange thing.
有件事很奇怪
When I called our contact in Saigon, he said the Vietnamese…
当我打电♥话♥给西贡的人员时 他说越南人…
only found our sailors three hours ago.
在三小时前才发现海军的尸体
How’d they get the paper out so fast?
报纸怎会这么快就刊出?
Somebody at Tomorrow knew before the Vietnamese government did.
明日报的人 比越南政♥府♥更早知道
How much do you know about Elliot Carver, 007?
你知道多少艾利欧卡佛的事?
Worldwide media baron.
全球媒体大亨
Able to topple governments with a single broadcast.
可藉报导推♥翻♥政♥府♥
Carver owns that newspaper Tomorrow.
明日报是卡佛的
I didn’t want to discuss it in front of the minister…
我不想在部长面前讨论这件事
but that mysterious signal came from one of Carver’s satellites.
那些神秘信♥号♥♥ 来自卡佛的其中一个卫星
The P.M. would have my head if he knew you were investigating him.
如果首相知道你在调查他 一定会杀了我
I’m sending you to Hamburg, 007. We’ve arranged for you to be invited…
007 我派你去汉堡 我们已经安排好
to a party at Carver’s Media Center.
你受邀参加卡佛媒体集团的酒会
They’re celebrating the launch of a new satellite…
他们庆祝发射新卫星
because now he has the ability to reach every human being on the Earth.
因为他现在有能力 将消息传播到世界的每个角落
Except the Chinese, who have refused broadcast rights.
但是中国拒绝给他广播权
Your ticket, cover story and rental car reservation.
你的机票 掩护的身分 跟租车预约的收据
Sign here, please.
请签名
I believe you once had a relationship with Carver’s wife, Paris.
我记得你曾跟卡佛的太太 有过一段情
That was a long time ago, M…
那已是陈年往事
before she was married.
在她结婚之前
I didn’t realize it was public knowledge.
我不晓得原来是众所周知的
Queen and country, James.
请以国家为重 詹姆斯
Your job is to find out whether Carver or someone in his organization…
你的责任是要找出 是否卡佛或他的下属…
sent that ship off course and why.
让军舰偏离航道 还有他这样做的原因
Use your relationship with Mrs. Carver if necessary.
尽量利用你跟卡佛太太的关系
I doubt if she’ll remember me.
我很怀疑她还记不记得我
Remind her.
那就去提醒她
Then pump her for information.
从她身上刺探出消息
You’ll just have to decide how much pumping is needed, James.
你只要决定如何刺探出消息
If only that were true of you and I, Moneypenny.
钱班霓 如果我跟你是这样就好了
If you’ll just sign here, Mr. Bond.
请你在这里签名 邦德先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!