Bring the boat.
开过来这边
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
Get them out of the water.
带他们上来
If I didn’t know better, I’d say you were following me around, Mr. Bond.
若是不知道 还以为你在跟踪我
You’ll have to admit, though…
你也得承认…
we seem to have developed a certain attachment to each other.
我们似乎发展了 密不可分的关系
Hopefully not for long.
希望只是暂时的
Another Carver building.
另一幢卡佛的大厦
If I didn’t know better, I’d say he’d developed an edifice complex.
若是不知道 我还以为 他开♥发♥了一整片的摩天大厦
General Chang? Friend of yours?
张将军? 你的朋友?
Mr. Bond. Miss Lin.
邦德先生 林小姐
Welcome to Saigon.
欢迎来到西贡市
It’s always nice to see you, Elliot.
真高兴又看到你 艾利欧
I hadn’t intended opening this center until tomorrow…
我准备在明天启用这幢大厦
but as you’re here you can help me to write the inaugural story…
你现在来到 刚好可以帮我写开幕故事
your obituaries.
就是你的仆文
I hope you extended the same courtesy to Paris.
希望你对帕莉丝也这么好
Actually, Mr. Bond, you’re the one who wrote my late wife’s obituary…
其实当你叫我已故的太太 出♥卖♥♥♥我时…
when you asked her to betray me.
你已经为她写了仆文
Still, let’s see…
没关系 让我们看看…
“British secret service agent James Bond…
“英国情报员詹姆斯邦德”
and his collaborator Wai Lin…
“跟中国情报员”
of the Chinese People’s External Security Force…
“林葳小姐”
were found…
“在今天早晨”
dead this morning…
“被发现…”
in Vietnam.”
“死于越南”
Lacks punch, don’t you think?
太平淡了 是吗?
It’s old news, Elliot. We’ve been working together for months.
这已不是新闻 我跟她合作几个月了
Both our governments know what you and General Chang are up to.
我们两国政♥府♥都知道 你跟张将军的勾当
I don’t think so.
我看不是
You may have seen the general in the hallway just now…
你们也许在走廊看到张将军
but perhaps, with all your jetting around…
但是你们可能太忙吧
you’ve not had chance to peruse today’s headlines.
未看到今天的头条新闻
I rather like the last one. It isn’t even mine.
我最喜欢这一句 这还不是我的报纸呢
I never believe what I read in the press anyway.
我从不相信报纸的新闻
Ah. Therein lies your problem, Mr. Bond.
这就是你的问题 邦德先生
We’re both men of action, but your era and Miss Lin’s is passing.
我们都是能干的人 但你跟林小姐的时代已成过去
Words are the new weapons, satellites the new artillery.
现在 文字就是力量 卫星就是武器
And you become the new supreme allied commander?
而你就是世界联盟的最高统帅?
Exactly!
完全对!
Caesar had his legions, Napoleon had his armies…
凯撒跟拿破仑都有自己的军队
I have my divisions… TV, news, magazines.
而我也有我的队伍… 电视 报纸 杂♥志♥
And by midnight I’ll have reached and influenced more people…
到今晚午夜 收听到我广播的人…
than anyone in the history of this planet, save God Himself.
将是前所未见的多 除了上帝
And the best He ever managed was the Sermon on the Mount.
就算上帝也只是在山上讲道罢了
You really are quite insane.
你真的疯了
The distance between insanity and genius…
疯子跟天才的差别…
is measured only by success.
也不过是成功与失败
Excuse me.
对不起
General Chang is waiting.
张将军在等你
If you’ll forgive me,
很抱歉…
your appearance here has forced me…to move up my timetable slightly.
你们的出现逼得我 得把时间表提早一点
I’ll leave you in the capable hands of Mr. Stamper and his toys.
我将你们 交给史丹博跟他的玩具处理
Perhaps you’d like to see them.
或许你们想看看
Sir. The helicopter.
直升机正在等
Thanks, Gupta.
谢谢 古达
Mr. Stamper is a protege of the late Dr. Kaufman…
已故的史丹博是 高夫曼医生的徒弟
who was schooling him in the ancient art of chakra torture.
高夫曼医生教授他 古代的折磨艺术
He was like a father to me.
他就像我的父亲一样
Really? Interesting role model.
真的?很有趣的榜样
According to Eastern philosophy, the body has seven chakra points.
根据东方的哲学 人体有七个要穴
Energy centers, like the heart or genitals.
它们是身体的能量中心 例如心脏或是性器官
The purpose of these implements is to probe those organs…
这些工具是用来刺进那些器官的
inflicting the maximum amount of pain…
让痛苦达到极限
whilst keeping the victim alive for as long as possible.
而又能让受害者存活久一点
Dr. Kaufman’s record was 52 hours.
高夫曼的纪录是52小时
I’m hoping to break it.
我希望能打破它
Hmm. I would’ve thought watching your TV shows was torture enough.
我以为看你的节目已是虐待了
Save this one till last.
这个留到最后
When you remove Mr. Bond’s heart…
当你拿出邦德的心脏时
there should be just enough time for him to watch it stop beating.
应该还有时间 让他看着自己的心脏停止跳动
Excuse me.
失陪了
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快走…
We can use the banner.
我们能利用大型海报
Hope it holds.
希望可以支撑得了
Get after them! Ready? Go!
快去追他们 准备好没有?走
Next time I’ll take the elevator.
下次我会搭电梯
Push! Push!
用力推…
Get a car! No, no!
找部车来 不…
Yes, a car! A bike is quicker.
是的 找车 摩托车快一点
The keys. Someone always forgets them.
有钥匙 总是有人忘记
What are you doing? I’m driving. Get off.
你在干嘛?我来骑 下来
Get on the back.
你坐后面
I’m slipping.
我在滑下去
Stop fidgeting back there.
别在后面动来动去
What are you…
你在做什么…
Give me that.
给我另一边
Clutch! Clutch! Clutch!
离合器…
Turn right. No, left.
右转 不 左转
Who’s driving? Come on!
是谁在骑?快!
Clutch!
离合器
Left! Left!
左转…
How many back there?
后面有多少车跟来?
I can’t see. Hold on.
我看不到 等等
What are you… What?
你在做什么?
Don’t get any ideas. I’d never dream of it.
别想歪 我没想过
One… No, two.
一台…不 两台
Go for the barrels. What?
利用那些桶子 什么?
Very good.
非常好
Hold on!
抓紧
Let’s take the highway.
我们走上面
Helicopter! All right, keep your shirt on.
有直升机 好 别太兴奋
Get on the back of the bike. Are you trying to protect me?
到后座去 你想要保护我?
No. I need to balance the bike. Get on the back.
不 我需要平衡摩托车 到后座去
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗? 好了
Go!
走!
Pop the clutch.
放开离合器
It’s behind us.
它在我们后面
Move!
快让开!
Get out of the way!
让开!
You see the chopper?
你看到直升机吗?
I can’t see. Hold on.
我看不到 等等
What are you…
你又在…
Trapped.
我们被困住了
Never.
绝不会
Would you pass the soap?
你能拿肥皂给我吗?
Over there.
在那里
You were pretty good with that hook.
你甩钩子的技巧不错
It comes from growing up in a rough neighborhood.
因为我出身恶劣的居住环境
You were pretty good on the bike.
你骑摩托车的技术不错
Well, that comes from not growing up at all.
因为我从没长大
Here. Allow me.
这里 让我来
Don’t get any ideas, Mr. Bond.
别动歪脑筋 邦德先生
Just off the cuff, I thought we might link up.
我想起来 我们或可联手
Work hand in hand?
携手合作?
Stick closer to each other.
彼此更接近
Maybe we go after General Chang together.
或许我们可一起对付张将军
Your turn.
轮到你了
Thanks for washing my hair.
谢谢你帮我洗头发
I work alone.
我喜欢独自行动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!