marking the completion of the Carver Global Satellite Network.
显示卡佛全球卫星网络的完成
But, as you’re well aware
但你们知道
a terrible conflict looms tonight in the South China Sea…
南中国海出现冲突
which, unchecked…
不加制止的话
has the potential to destroy every human being on Earth.
可能会毁灭地球上每一个人
I want to assure my viewers that I… This way, please.
我想向观众保证 我… 这边请
Elliot Carver, have spoken with the prime minister in London…
艾利欧卡佛跟英首相…
and the chairman in Beijing…
及在北♥京♥的主席谈过
and have offered my services as an impartial…
提出我作为不偏不倚的…
It’s a soundproof room, Mr. Bond. Nobody hears you scream.
这房♥间有隔音设备 没人会听到你的叫声
Herr Stamper, we have made contact.
史丹博 我们已接头了
Make him uncomfortable.
好好对付他
I’ll be there in a few moments.
我待会儿就来
…with its printing presses that run 24 hours a day…
24小时刊印新闻
and its satellite facilities linking every last…
卫星联♥系♥每一个…
You seem very concerned about Mr. Carver’s business.
你好像很关心卡佛先生的生意
He wants to know why.
他想知道原因
Why did I do it, you ask.
你们问我为何这么做
The answer is simple: power.
答案很简单 权力
The power to illuminate the far corners of the globe.
启发地球偏远地区的人♥权♥力
Not for higher profits…
不为利润
but for higher understanding between the people of this great planet.
而是促进人与人之间的了解
Put him in the chair. Maybe we play a little number on his head.
让他坐在椅子上 我们在他头上玩点把戏
And what do I expect in return?
我想得到什么回报?
Worldwide domination.
支配全球
Complete, utter, total worldwide domination.
完完全全 彻底的支配全球
But not over governments or ideology.
但不是凌驾政♥府♥或意识形态
Over tyranny and isolation and ignorance.
是凌驾暴♥政♥ 隔绝及无知
The Carver Media Group Network has the ability…
卡佛媒体集团有能力
to reach every person in every village in every nation.
接触每一个人 在每个村庄 每个国家
But do not fear me…
但别感到害怕
for tonight I offer you my declaration of principles:
我今晚提出的原则宣言
A promise to the men and women of this planet…
承诺地球上每一个男女
my brothers and sisters whom I so humbly serve.
我所服务的兄弟姐妹
I promise to report the news without fear or favor.
不偏不倚 没有恐惧的报导新闻
I promise to be a force for good in this world…
我承诺作为这世上的善良力量
fighting injustice, crushing intolerance…
反抗不公正 压倒偏执
battling inhumanity.
向不人道宣战
It’s time for…
该是…
a station break.
广播中断的时候了
What’s happening? We’ve lost power.
怎么了? 我们失去了电力
We’re off the air. What?
广播中断 什么?
Ladies and gentlemen, please stay calm. There’s no need to go for the exit.
各位 请保持冷静 不用离去
We will go on in a few minutes’ time.
几分钟后会恢复电力
What do you mean, you don’t know? You’re fired! Get out of my sight!
什么意思 你不知道? 你被开除了!滚!
And, in a rather embarrassing note…
颇令人尴尬的…
scrappy media mogul Elliot Carver was cut off the air tonight…
好战的媒体巨子 卡佛今晚在全球的…
in mid-speech during the inaugural broadcast
卫星网络首播致词时
of his Worldwide Satellite Network.
被半途中断
Sorry, Elliot, but we didn’t do it.
很抱歉 艾利欧 不是我们做的
Glorious evening, wasn’t it?
很光彩的晚上 不是吗?
Come on, Elliot. Ignore those people.
别管那些人
Sometimes these things happen. Not to me.
这种事常常会发生 不会在我身上的
Not to me!
不会在我身上的
When I was 16, I went to work for a newspaper in Hong Kong.
我16岁时在香港一间报社工作
It was a rag, but the editor taught me one important lesson.
是间小报社 但编辑教导了我最重要的事
The key to a great story is not who…
出色的报导 关键不在于人物
or what or when…
内容或时间
but why.
而是原因
Your friend, Mr. Bond, made a mess tonight.
你的朋友邦德先生把今晚搞砸了
I want to know why. I told you, I barely know him.
我想知道原因 我已说了 我跟他是泛泛之交
Barely?
泛泛之交?
I was curious who Carver would send.
我正在好奇卡佛先生会派谁来
He’s on to you.
他要对付你
Well, we know where you stand.
我们都知道你站在谁那边
You made your bed.
你已做了抉择
I’m standing in your doorway.
我正站在你的房♥门口
Then turn around and go home.
你可以转身回家了
You can tell him you didn’t get anything out of me.
告诉他从我这儿套不出什么
That’s it? Go home?
就这样?回家去?
I didn’t ask you to get involved in this.
我并没有要你牵涉这件事
It’s too late for that.
已经太迟了
Why did you marry him?
你为何要嫁给他?
He told me he loved me.
他说他爱我
That always sounds good.
这话很中听
Do you know I used to look in the papers every day for your obituary?
我曾每天看报纸找你的仆闻
Well, I’m sorry I keep disappointing you.
抱歉 我令你失望了
What was it, James?
到底是为什么?
Did I get too close?
我太接近吗?
Did I get too close for comfort?
近到让你不舒服?
Yes.
是的
I missed you.
我想念你
What did you find?
你查到什么?
I hacked into the mainframe at the bank. They’re using an SSL2 encryption…
我骇入银行的电脑 他们在使用SSL2…
Spare me the technobabble, please.
省掉这段高科技词汇
Bond’s got a perfect employment record. Ten years.
邦德有完美的受雇记录 十年
He’s crossed every “T,” he’s dotted every “I.”
他做事非常小心谨慎
Which means? Government agent.
什么意思? 是政♥府♥的情报员
I call it Gupta’s Law of Creative Anomalies.
我称之为古达创意异例定律
If it sounds too good to be true, it always is.
若是毫无破绽的 定有问题
Do you think my wife knows?
你认为我老婆知道吗?
There’s a lot of garbage, but if you dial down the ambient noise…
太多杂音 但若调低四周的声音…
Tell me, James, do you still sleep with a gun under your pillow?
你睡觉时仍将枪放在枕头下吗?
Play it again.
再来一次
Tell me, James, do you still sleep with a gun under your pillow?
你睡觉时仍将枪放在枕头下吗?
I think we should set an appointment for my wife with the doctor.
我想该安排她跟医生见面了
I have to go. No, you don’t.
我必须走了 不 你不必
I can get you out of the country in four hours.
我可以让你在四小时内 离开这个国家
I have no choice.
我别无选择
No one can protect me from him, not even you.
没人可以保护我免遭他毒手 连你都不行
You do have a choice. Only if you let him go.
你有选择 除非你放过他
I can’t do that.
我办不到
He has a secret lab on the top floor even I’m not supposed to know about.
他在顶层有个秘密实验室 甚至连我都不应该知道
There’s an emergency hatch on the roof.
在屋顶有个紧急天窗
You don’t have to do this. It’s the easiest way to get in.
你不必告诉我 那是最容易进去的地方
Don’t argue with me, James.
别跟我争辩
You know…
你知道吗…
this job of yours…
你的这个工作…
it’s murder on relationships.
是个感情上的致命武器
Until I get back next week, I want two guards…
我不在的这段时间 派两个人…
outside this office 24 hours a day.
每天24小时在外面守卫
Nobody gets in. Got it?
谁也不能够进来
We’ll take care of it.
我们会处理
What do we do with the satellite?
卫星怎么办?
Send this thing off to the launch site. And be careful.
送到发射站 小心点
It’s worth 300 million dollars. You break it, you bought it. Understand?
它值三亿元 你打破了它 你就要买♥♥下来
I hate travelling. I never know what to pack.
我讨厌旅行 从来都不知道要打包什么
Looking for a news story?
在找寻新的题材吗?
They’ll print anything these days.
现在他们什么都印
Yes?
哪位?
Good morning, Mr. Bond. Elliot Carver.
早安 邦德先生 我是卡佛
I believe you’ve got two items that belong to me.
我相信你拿走两件属于我的东西
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The red box, Mr. Bond…
红色的盒子 邦德先生
and my wife in your hotel room.
还有我老婆在你饭店的房♥间
He’s coming.
他来了
Fingerprint I.D. accepted.
指纹身分已被确认
Please select security system level.
请选择保全程度
Tell me if you find the encoder.
你如果找到编码器便通知我
Call me immediately. Yeah.
立刻打电♥话♥给我 好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!