老天爷
Jesus Christ!
你完了
Yeah, right.
我若是毒贩,你这样早就死了
If I was a dealer, you’d be dead!
你会因公殉职,你有毛病吗?
Turn shit down out here, and your wife gets a flag.
我不要你加入我的缉毒小组
You know what? I don’t want you in my unit.
滚下车,回去坐办公室吧
Get the fuck out of my car, rookie.
孬种
Poo butt-ass.
拿给我
-What’s the holdup? -Move it! Give me that thing.
我要抽,给我吧
I’ll smoke it. Give it to me.
你要我抽,我就抽
You want me to, I’ll smoke it.
你的初体验
Virgin lungs. Man up now. Man up, nigger. Man up.
用力吸,有种一点
Go ahead. Get it.
你都没吸到,多吸几口
Come on!
给我闭嘴,乖乖地等
Shut the fuck up and just wait!
带点种,快吸呀
-Man the fuck up! Finish that shit! -Geronimo.
好吧,走了
Let’s go, nigger. Let’s go.
天啊
Oh, shit!
你还好吧?
You okay, kid?
你吸了蛮多的
That’s a man size hit you took.
你几时抽过大♥麻♥?
When’s the last time you smoked weed?
高三那年
The last– Twelfth grade.
我们…
We were….
抽大♥麻♥
-Well, we were…. -Smoking weed.

-Yeah. -Yeah.
你没老实跟局里说
Left that out of your service jacket.
你有秘密,大家都有秘密
I know you got secrets. Everybody got secrets.
没想到你爱这玩意
Didn’t know you liked it wet, though.
什么玩意?
What’s wet?
神仙粉
Butt-naked. Ill.
天使尘
Sherm. Dust.
PCP,苯环利定
PCP. Primos.
俗称P毒品
P-dog.
你抽的就是这玩意
That’s what you had.
你尝不出来?
You couldn’t taste it?
我没抽过
I never done it.
现在有了,我没有,你有
I haven’t, but you have now.
该死
Shit!
今天要验尿,我会被开除的
Shit. I’ll get piss-tested, and I’ll get fired.
队长一礼拜前已警告我们
The boss has our back. We know before we piss.
可恶
Shit!
可恶
Boom!
你为什么要害我?
Why did you do this?
你是大人,没人逼你嗑药
You’re an adult. Nobody made you smoke.
这是你自己的决定
You made a decision. Live with it.
我又没拿枪逼你
Not like I put a gun to your head.
真是的
Man….
你最好振作一点
-Oh, man, shit. -Come on, get your shit together now.
这是我线人的家
This is my dog’s house.
我让他看看你
We’ll see what he thinks of you.
快进来吧
Get your ass in here!
罗杰,怎么样?
Roger, what’s up?
最近好吗?握个手吧
-How are they treating you? -All right.
我没吵醒你吧?
I didn’t wake you up?
你知道我不睡觉的
I never sleep.
我的新手下杰克
Right. This my new guy, Jake.
进来吧
Come on. Get in here.
我也想喝一杯,你喝什么?
Yeah. Time to get my swerve on here! What you drinking?
最好的酒
The best.
当然了,你一定喝最顶级的
The best, I know. Best for the best.
听说你在赌城惹了事
I heard about Vegas.
有人要追杀你
Got a green light on your ass.
没事了
No problem.
俄♥国♥佬要你的命,我会保护你
Russians want you. I got your back.
我知道,谢了
I know that. Thank you.

Here.
喝两口吧
Get that medicine up in you.
祝你健康
-Back to the world. -Back to the world.
你干嘛找来一个菜鸟?
Went and got yourself a daisy-fresh rookie.
老天,他嗑过药了
He’s high as a motherfucker.
你给他嗑什么药?
What did you give him?
上好的墨西哥大♥麻♥
-A little of Mexico’s finest. -Yeah.
垃圾
Garbage.
你在哪儿长大?
Where’d you grow up?
北好莱坞
North Hollywood.
你姓什么?
What’s your last name?
霍特
Hoyt.
霍特…
Hoyt. Hoyt….
北好莱坞高中美式足球队
Strong safety, North Hollywood High.
没错
Right.
你怎么知道?
How’d you know that?
是呀,你怎么知道?
How did you?
好球员我都记得
-I follow all the good players. -No doubt.
对不起
Excuse me. Shit.
美式足球,是吗?
Strong safety, huh?
干嘛?
It’s me. What’s up?
我也没辄,你自己看着办
I can’t do anything. Clean up your own mess. Don’t call me.
我有一个笑话
Hey! Here’s a joke, boy.
一个人出门看到门口有只蜗牛
Man walks out of his house, sees this snail lying on his porch.
他把它检起来用力丢到后院
So he picks it up, chucks it into the backyard.
蜗牛撞到一块石头
Snail bounces off a rock, busts its shell up all to shit…
摔破了壳,掉到草地上
…lands in the grass.
蜗牛奄奄一息地躺着
Snail lies there dying.
但是它没死,它开始慢慢爬
But…snail doesn’t die. Soon it can crawl again.
有一天
And one day…
它又朝着门口一步一步爬
…snail heads back to the front of the house.
转眼间一年就过去
Finally, after about a year…
它终于又爬到门口
…the little guy crawls back on the porch.
房♥子的主人要出门上班
Right then the man walks out of his house…
他又看到那只蜗牛
…sees this snail again.
他看了它一眼说
So he looks at it…and he says:
你有毛病呀?
“The fuck’s your problem?”
不好笑,真的不好笑
That’s not funny.
那你干嘛笑?
What you laughing for then?
我不知道
-I don’t know, man. I– -Hey!
想通这笑话就能搞懂道上规矩
Figure that joke out, you’ll figure the streets out.
没什么好想的,这全是废话
Nothing to figure out. It’s senseless bullshit.
我早就搞懂了
You know– I already figured it out.
是吗?
Really?
你知道道上规矩?
-Yeah. -You already figured the streets out?
最重要的是笑和哭
Well, it’s all about smiles and cries.
拜托,你在胡扯什么?
-Put the drink down. What is that? -Hold on!
慢着,艾朗索,笑和哭
Hold on. Smiles and cries.
笑和哭,我懂了
Smiles and cries. Smiles and cries. I hear you.
你一定要能控制你的感情
Yeah, you gotta control your smiles and cries…
那是你的尊严,没人能够夺走
…because that’s all you have, and nobody can take that away.
真是的
Oh, shit.
你觉得怎样?
What you think, dog?
这菜鸟能当卧底警♥察♥吗?
Think this greenhorn can handle undercover?
你当年跟他一样
You were just like him.
你也是满腔热血
Same silly-ass look and everything.
想要拯救世界
Saving the goddamn world.
才怪,现在我是哭笑不得
Now that’s some smiles and cries for your ass!
我才没那么伟大
-That was you. -Shit lasted a week.
我得回去办事了
Gotta get back to it.
多谢了,很高兴见到你
Thanks for the snort. -Good to see you. -Yeah.
你有什么打算?
Yes, sir. What you doing later?
多存点钱,再熬一年就能脱身
Stay home. Save some cheddar. My dream’s less than a year away.
我要去菲律宾,去了就不回头
Philippine Islands, here I come.
我跟你一起去
Let me go too.
欢迎你来
You’re invited.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!