No, you are. Nice suit you got on there.
我早就说了
That’s what I said.
帅哥,怎么样?
What up, killer?
很好,你是怎么了?
What’s up with you?
道上有很多谣言
-Heard you ran into trouble. -It’s all good.
没事了,我跟长官谈过
Don’t worry, everything’s fine.
你说没问题,我就跟你干
Shit, if we can get away with it, I’m with you.
他是什么人?
Who the fuck is this?
杰克霍特,我第一天加入
Jake Hoyt. It’s my first day.
这儿可没有星巴克咖啡
You’re a long way from Starbucks.
你干嘛让他参一脚?
Why the fuck is he here?
他总要有第一次嘛
Gotta get his cherry popped.
你最好别碍到我
Stay the fuck out of my way.
这儿没菜鸟的份
This is for the big dogs. Feel me?
这就是搜索票
Here it is, all legit,
有法官签名,完全合法
signed by the judge, okay?
这要多谢沙人的钱
Thanks to the Sandman. Now listen.
安全第一
Safety is first.
他敢反抗就毙了他
He gives us shit, we give him lead.
干完这一票就回家做♥爱♥
Let’s do this right so we can all go home.
准备好,出发吧
Time to punch in, ladies.
别动,趴下来,快点
Freeze! On the floor!
你们跑来干嘛?
-Down! -What are you clowns doing?
菜鸟,他敢乱来就开枪
Hey, new guy, watch him!
没问题
I’m on him.
你有没有搞错?
You know what you’re doing?
数到0前把手上的东西放下
Drop your gun!
5…4…3…2…
Five. Four. Three.
别逼我开枪
Give me a reason.
艾朗索会整死你们
Alonzo’s gonna have your ass.
罗杰,你好
What’s up, Roger?
这是怎么回事?
What’s going down, brother?
没事
Oh, it’s all good, baby.
没事的
It’s all good.
给你的
That’s for you.
我拿来干嘛?擦屁♥股♥吗?
What am I supposed to do with this? Wipe my ass?
我有坏消息
Bad news, dog.
我可以喝你的顶极威士忌吗?
Gimme some of that $300-a-glass shit.
请便
Please.
今天我跟长官们吃中饭
Had lunch with the wise men.
他们叫你乖乖付一笔规费
You gotta render unto Caesar.
他们想把我搾干
Those vampires want my pension.
不,没那么糟啦
No, no.
他们只是要你缴点税
Just a tax.
他们要供游艇、情妇和豪♥宅♥
They got their boats and mistresses, house payments.
我也拿他们没辄
Nothing I can do.
我只是小罗喽,我是被逼的
I’m just a lowly civil servant.
你是他们的走狗
You’re their bitch.
我有什么下场?
What about me?
我会保护你
I got your back.
我不会让你坐牢的
Don’t worry,
拿一点钱你不会心疼
we won’t take anything you’ll miss.
抱歉,我是听命行事
I’m sorry. Orders, dog.
不,你一点都不抱歉
No you ain’t, cop.
提姆、杰夫和杰克跟我到厨房♥
In the kitchen, fellas.
去拿工具,散♥弹♥枪♥给我
Give me the bitch.
把他看好
You guys hold him down.
谁要把地板修好?
Who’ll pay for my floor?
市政♥府♥
The city.
就是这儿
Right here.
没错了,这就是了
That’s what I’m talking about.
里面有可♥卡♥因♥吗?
What’s in here? Coke?
别急,等着瞧
You’ll see.
用铁锤把锁敲掉
Grab that hammer and knock this lock off.
1…2…
One, two….
那是25万,总共有四百万
That’s $250,000 you’re holding. Over four million in here.
你第一天就破获三百万赃款
A $3 million bust on day one.
你说四百万
You said four.
我要抽税,天下没免费午餐
Minus tax, brother! Nothing’s free in this world.
替老婆买♥♥辆车,送小孩上大学
Buy your wife a car. Put the kids through college.
不,我只领洛城警局的薪水
The only checks I cash say “L.A.P.D.”
这傢伙是假道学
Somebody didn’t sleep through Ethics.
你不想分一杯羹吗?
You don’t want a piece of this?
不想
No, right?
不能这样,我不要
Not like this. No.
你不要?
No?
第一次不习惯,我替你保管
First time, you’re not comfortable. I’ll hold it for you.
你习不习惯?
What about you?
我很习惯
Oh, I’m comfortable.
你习惯吗?
How about you?
我早就习惯了
I’m very comfortable.
准备收工吧
Let’s wrap this up.
什么也别碰,这都是证物
Don’t touch a thing! Evidence.
那群老头儿在想什么?
Alonzo, what are those pricks thinking?
他们都把我当死人耍着玩吗?
That I’m gonna stand still and let them horsefuck me?
我倒是可以打死你
Could put you out of your misery.
拿去
Hey, Jake, here.
坐下来
Sit down.
我跟你说个秘密
Here’s a secret:
你只要杀了嫌犯
When you kill someone on duty…
他下辈子就得当你奴隶
…they have to be your slave in the afterlife.
动手吧
There you go.
开始养奴隶吧
Start an entourage.
你要我杀了他? 对
-Shoot him? -Yeah.
给我个痛快吧
Come on, kid. Do me a favor. Come on.
帮个忙,毙了他
Do yourself a favor. Hit him.
你是说真的?
Are you serious?
把百叶窗拉上
Hey, close the blinds.
好,我开枪 快呀
-All right, I’ll shoot him. -Go.
杀了他
Shoot him.
不行
No, man.
年轻人真没用,你不开枪?
Kids these days. Not gonna do it?
给我吧
All right, give it to me.
菜鸟
Rookies!
要办事非得自己动手
You want shit done, you gotta do it yourself.
我的天
Holy shit!
呼吸
Come on, breathe.
呼吸,对了
Breathe, there you go.
放松
Just let it go.
呼吸
Breathe, dog!
他死了
He’s finished.
这里
All right, Jeff.
杰夫,你在门口中弹
You took fire coming in.
我是想休假啦…
I need some time off, but….
拜托,瞄准一点
Watch the shades.
好啦
All right.
好了吗? 来吧
-Ready? -Kiss me.
第一枪
One….
你没事吧? 没事
-You okay? -Yeah.
我要再开一枪
I gotta give you one more, though.
来吧
Do it.
可恶
Fuck!
真♥相♥没人信,证据才重要
It’s not what you know, it’s what you prove.
这是破案经过
Here it is.
马克和保罗把门撞开
Mark and Paul kick the door.
杰夫冲进来被罗杰开了两枪
Jeff’s in first. Roger fires twice.
怎么?射到了?
What, one go through?
你射伤他了
You shot him!
你射到我了
You fucking shot me, man!
你会得到奖章
Don’t worry.
快叫救护车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!