Call an ambulance!
你想坐牢还是回家?
Go to jail, or go home?
让我先把证词套好
All right, here’s the scenario.
马克和保罗撞门,杰夫冲进去
Mark and Paul kick the door. Jeff runs in.
罗杰开两枪打中杰夫
Roger opens fire, hits Jeff.
菜鸟霍特接着冲进去
Hoyt is in second,
用散♥弹♥枪♥把罗杰解决掉
drops Roger with the shotgun.
谁杀了罗杰?
Who shot Roger?
菜鸟,他开的枪
New guy.
菜鸟毙了他
New guy.
你看到什么?
You two?
霍特把他轰死
Hoyt.
去他的,叫救护车啦
Fuck Hoyt. Ambulance time!
好了,快通报吧
Done. Paul, call them up.
这是刑♥警♥,有警员中枪受伤…
11-49. 998. Shots fired. Officer down. Repeat, officer down. 5951 Baxter Street.
恭喜了,你会获颁英勇奖章
Congratulations. You’re gonna get a medal of valor for this.
我没杀死他
I didn’t shoot him.
一屋子的警♥察♥都说是你
Four cops saw it.
不是我,是你
But I didn’t. You did.
一名洛城警局缉毒组警官
“An L.A.P.D. narcotics officer was killed today…
今天在办案时不幸殉职
…serving a warrant in Echo Park.”
把枪给我
Give me the bitch.
警局发言人表示该警官留下…
“A spokesperson said the officer is survived…
一名妻子和幼♥女♥
…by a wife and child.”
你无路可退了,懂吗?
There’s more. You get the picture?
我懂了
Yeah, I get it.
你拿枪指过我两次,事不过三
That’s the second time you pointed a gun at me!
乖乖,我就知道你很厉害
Goddamn, boy! That’s it, Jake!
你们都看到吗?
Y’all see this? That’s it!
我很乐意替你毙掉他
I’ll put a bullet in that melon.
慢着
Wait, wait.
放心,把枪放下
I’m gonna be cool. Drop the gun!
尽管下手吧,我要找他陪葬
Shoot me. He’s coming with me.
我要开枪了
I’ll shoot!
他是联邦干员
He’s a fed.
他不是
No, he ain’t.
他只是刚正不阿的乖乖牌
He’s just a kid that got the drop on y’all.
大家放轻松把话谈开,好吗?
Let’s take a deep breath and just diffuse this. Jake?
你不能害我,我不要犯法
I didn’t sign up for this!
我知道你很生气
I know you’re angry.
大家把枪放下
Everybody, put the guns down.
不行
Hell, no.
乖乖牌先让步
Choirboy first.
把枪放下,这是我的命令
Listen! That’s an order! Put them down!
仔细听我说
Use your ears, Jake.
有时候你一定要面对事实
Sometimes we take this shit all the way.
这就是现实的残酷
It’s the nature of the business.
下次没有人会逼你开枪
You’ll never have to pull the trigger again, all right?
你要转到哪里?
Mark, where are you transferring?
重案组
S.I.S.
他升了警探
Detective.
我会在一年半内让你升官发财
You give me 18 months, I give you a career.
破获巨额赃款、逮捕头号♥要犯
We make the big seizures, Jake.
你一旦加入了就要完全投入
But if you’re in my unit, you gotta be in it all the way.
我以为你办得到,我错了
I thought you were man enough to handle this shit.
五名资深警官都说是你开的枪
Five decorated officers say that you shot Roger.
调查员会替你抽血验毒
They will check your blood for intoxicants.
他们会发现什么?
What are they gonna find?
你成天都在嗑药
You’ve been smoking PCP all day.
你计划了一整天
You’ve been planning this all day.
我计划了一整个礼拜
All week, son.
你敢乱说话我就让你去验血
You talk, your blood gets to the lab.
你只要出门逛街马上血溅五步
You wanna take a walk? You won’t make it out of here.
不过你只要合作就是英雄
If you’re cool, you’re a hero.
你是没杀过人的菜鸟警♥察♥
You’re above suspicion.
另一把手♥枪♥还剩两发子弹
Alonzo, there’s two shots left.
我们杀了菜鸟就说是罗杰干的
We need to kill him now and say Roger got him.
不,我们不杀人
No, we ain’t killing nobody.
他是个好人,也是个聪明人
This is a good man. I can feel it.
这是震撼教育,我们都经历过
Just had a little freak-out, that’s all.
他会合作的,谁也别杀他
I say he’s cool. Nobody’s gonna hurt him.
不过你要做个决定
You do have a decision to make.
十秒后一大堆警♥察♥会冲进来
Because this place is gonna be overrun with blue suits.
你可以到外面
So why don’t you please go outside,
好好想一想
clear your head.
或是杀了我
Or shoot me.
保罗
Hey, Paul?
你死定,听到了吗?
You’re dead, motherfucker! You hear me?!
你死定了
Dead!
别一直吃
Well, lay off the device.

All right.
浴缸要洗干净
Make sure that tub is clean.
好吗?
All right?
好,待会见
All right, later.
你没事吧?
You all right?
这次你最好别乱来
It behooves you not to dick around on this one.
这算是自卫杀人…
Justifiable homicide in the line of duty.
这算是谋杀和抢劫
-Now, what happened– -What happened was murder. And armed robbery.
警♥察♥就有权杀人吗?
We had badges, so it’s different?
张开双眼吧,你看不到吗?
Son, open your eyes! Can’t you see?
他是你朋友,你却一枪杀死他
That man was your friend, and you killed him like a fly.
朋友?为什么?
My friend? Tell me why?
就因为他认识我?
Because he knows my first name?
我只是利用他,这是我的职责
This is the game. I played his ass.
这也是你的职责
That’s our job.
罗杰卖♥♥毒品给小孩
Roger sold dope to kids.
这世界没有他会更安全
The world’s better off without him.
他是全洛杉矶最大的毒枭
This man was the biggest major violator in Los Angeles.
我盯了他十年了
I watched that cocksucker for years
现在我逮到他
and now I got him.
干这一行要斗智斗力
This is chess, not checkers!
难道闯进他家把他铐起来
What’d you think? We’d roll up in a black and white?
说:你被捕了 就能解决问题吗?
Slap the cuffs on him?
他可是大毒枭耶
He’s a high roller, dog.
把钱拿去吧 我说过,我不要
-Take the money. -I’m not taking it.
我不要这笔钱
-Just take it. -No!
那就那去煎炒煮炸都无所谓
Look, I don’t give a fuck,
你拿去大伙儿会好过些
but the boys’ll feel better.
我才不管他们
Fuck their feelings!
你这样就不算我们一伙
Jake, we’re a team.
一伙?
A team?
你们是一伙疯子
You guys are fucking insane.
我宁愿去当交通警♥察♥开罚单
I’ll go back to the Valley, I’ll cut parking tickets.
警♥察♥不该是这样
It can’t be like this.
就是这样 抱歉让你看到丑陋一面
It is. I’m sorry, but it is.
但这是必要的
It’s ugly, but it’s necessary.
我当警♥察♥的目的是抓坏人
I became a cop to put away dealers and criminals,
不是自己当坏人
not to be one.
你跟我以前一样
You sound just like me.
我知道你的感受,你很害怕
I know what you’re going through and feeling. You’re scared.
我才不怕
I’m not.
你怕得要命 第一次都会这样,我也是
Yes, you are. Everyone goes through that the first time. I did.
只要你接受残酷的现实世界
The sooner you match what’s in your head with what’s in the real world…
心里就会好受很多
…the better you’ll feel.
干缉毒这一行一定要犯点错
In this business…
别人才会信任你
…you gotta have dirt on you to be trusted.
等你想通了 美好世界会等着你
When all this is behind you, a whole other world will open up for you.
我就是你的向导
I walk a higher path, son.
我能为你开启每一扇门
I have the keys to all the doors.
你在说什么?
What do you mean?
我的手下不是做领导的料 他们都是小丑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!