people at the hospital continue to tell us he is in very serious condition.
在医院的人告诉我们状况是很严重的
At 4:03 this afternoon, Tupac Shakur was pronounced dead.
在今天下午4点3分 图派克被证实死亡
Who shot me? Shit, I don’t know.
谁开枪打我 靠 我不知道
Sorry.
对不起
My death, it’s a tragedy like Shakespeare, I guess.
我的死亡是个悲剧 就像莎士比亚 我猜
But I have no bad feelings. I have love for everybody.
但我没有憎恨 我爱每一个人
Please welcome the mothers of Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur,
请欢迎BIGGIE的妈妈和图派克 社库尔的妈妈
Afeni Shakur and Voletta Wallace.
Afeni Shakur 和 Voletta Wallace.
Coming to grips with my past, it was hard.
为了过去握手吧 那是很艰难的
I don’t feel what I did was evil. I feel like the way I was living
我不觉得我是个恶人 这是我的生活方式
and my mentality was a part of my progression to be a man.
我的思想是我变成男人的一部分
But we grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow.
我在成长 我们都在成长
You either evolve, or you disappear.
除了发展就是消失
I don’t want to be forgotten.
我不想被人们遗忘
I’ll always be a troublemaker to some people.
我将一直是一些人的大♥麻♥烦
But I still get love from my community.
我仍然可以从这个社会得到爱
I owe them everything. That’s why I owe everything to the ‘hood.
我欠他们的 也就是归功于“HOOD”
I’ve got love there.
我从那得到了爱
I’ve got love from thugs and the street dudes.
我从匪徒 街头混混那得到了爱
And that focuses me back on what I should be doing,
关注我的过去和我的将来
Iay out the real mat on the world and how it is.
真实的映射出世界是怎样的
The message is, young black males could do anything
年轻的黑人男孩可以做任何事
if you just give us a shot, stop trying to beat us down.
子弹永远打倒不了我们
And to my homeboys, we need to be in control of ourselves.
对于我的兄弟们 你们需要自己掌握自己的生活和一切
I’m not saying I’ll change the world, but I guarantee I’ll spark
我没说过我要改变这个世界 但我一定会有
the brain that will change the world.
改变世界的头脑 我一定会闪耀
So keep your head up.
一定要保持冷静
Do what you’ve gotta do.
做你该做的
And then inside of you, I’ll be reborn.
在你的心里 我会复生的
Don’t fuck around with real Gs Quick to snatch your ugly ass
快他妈离开联邦调查局的人
– Off the streets – So fuck peace
离开街道 就会他妈的和平
I let them niggas know It’s on for life
我要让那些黑鬼知道什么是和生命赌博
So let the West Side ride tonight
那么让曼哈顿驾驭夜晚吧
Bad Boy murdered on wax and killed
坏人杀人也会被杀
– Fuck with me you’ll get your – Caps peeled
他妈的和我你会摆脱条子的
Yeah, my niggas say…
耶 我的兄弟说
Parents are the same No matter time nor place
父母都一样 不介意时间和地点
They don’t understand that us kids Are gonna make some mistakes
他们不知道孩子要犯错了
So to you, all the kids all across The land, there’s no need to argue
所有的孩子的行为都不需要争论
Parents just don’t understand
父母就是不了解
You should’ve seen This girl’s bodily dimensions
你们竟然没有看见这女孩的身材
I honked my horn to get her attention She said, “Was that for me?”
我试着引起女孩的注意 她说 你能为我做什么
I said, “Yeah. ” She said, “Why?”
我说 耶 她说 为什么
I said, “Come on and take a ride With a hell of a guy”
我说 要不要搭一个坏小子的车
Kept my history a mystery But now I see
我刚刚发现我的过去是一个谜团
The American dream Wasn’t meant for me
美国梦对我来说是狗屁
‘Cause Lady Liberty’s a hypocrite She lied to me
因为自♥由♥女神是个虚伪的东西 她欺骗了我
Promised me freedom, education Equality
她承诺我自♥由♥ 教育 平等
Fathers of this country Never cared for me
国父从来没有关心过我
They kept my ancestors Shackled up in slavery
他们让我们的祖宗带上手铐
And Uncle Sam never did A damn thing for me
山姆大叔从来没为我做过什么狗屁的事
Except lie about the facts In my history
除了对我们的历史撒谎
Now I’m sitting here mad Because I’m unemployed
现在我在这 很疯狂 因为我失业了
But the government’s glad Because they enjoy
政♥府♥很开心 很享受这些
When my people are down So they can screw us around
他们鬼混 我们失落
Time to change the government now No more
时代在变 政♥府♥不会变
Yeah, sexy baby
耶 性感的身体
Do the Humpty Hump Do the Humpty Hump
蹦起来 跳起来
Sexy baby
性感的身体
Do the Humpty Hump Do the Humpty Hump
跳起来 给我蹦起来
Do the Humpty Hump Do the Humpty Hump
跳起来 跳起来
Do the Humpty Hump Do the Humpty Hump
跳起来 跳起来
Do the Humpty Hump Just watch me do the Humpty Hump
跳起来 看我怎么跳
– Tupac, rock this – I clown around when I hang
图派克 震撼吧 当我像小丑一样被绞死
Around with the Underground
在地下游走
Girls who used to frown Say I’m down when I come around
女孩们通常很紧张当我上场
Gas me and when they pass me They used to diss me
经过我 爱我 穿越我
Harass me but now they ask me If they can kiss me
我很烦恼 因为他们现在老问我 我可以亲你吗
Get some fame, people change Wanna live their life high
我要成名 人们为了奢侈的生活而改变
Same song, can’t go wrong If I play the nice guy
同一首歌♥ 不可能错 如果我要像一个漂亮男孩这样玩
Claiming fame must have changed Now that we became strong
要成名 就要改变 现在就变强壮吧
I remain, still the same Because it’s the same song
我就这样 一直这样 因为这是同一首歌♥
You know you gotta love the sound It’s from the rebel
你必须爱反对者的声音
The rebel of the Underground
地下的反对者
Brenda’s belly’s getting bigger But no one seems to notice
布伦达长大了 但没人看见
Any change in her figure She’s 12 years old
她的外形开始变化 她已经十二岁了
And she’s having a baby In love with the molester
她有一个孩子了
Who’s sexing her crazy
他和她疯狂做♥爱♥
She thinks that he’ll be With her forever
她以为他永远不会离开她
And dreams of a world Where the two of them are together
他们在一起就是一个梦
Whatever
无论如何
They got me trapped
他们逮捕我
They can’t keep the black man down
他们不能打倒黑人
They got me trapped
他们不能抓我
No, they can’t keep The black man down
不 他们不能打倒黑人
They got me trapped Can barely walk the city streets
仅仅因为出门 他们就逮捕我
Without a cop har-asking me Searching me then asking my identity
他们根本不问我的身份
Cuffed up, throw me on the concrete Coppers try to kill me
把我拷上 带我进混凝土的房♥子里 试图谋杀我
One day I’m gonna bust Blow up on this society
有一天我要让这个社会爆♥炸♥
Why did you lie to me? I couldn’t find a trace of equality
你为什么要对我撒谎 我不能找到平等的方式
Keep your head up
让你的手抬起来
Child, things are gonna get easier
孩子 一切会变得简单
– Keep your head up – Child, things will get brighter
把你的手抬起来 事情会变得明朗
Since we all came from a woman, Got our name from a woman
我们来自女人 我们的名字也来自女人
And our game from a woman
所有的游戏来自女人
I wonder why we take From our women
我想知道为什么 我们带走我的女人
Why we rape our women Do we hate our women?
为什么我们歌♥颂女人 我们恨女人吗
I think it’s time to kill for our women Time to heal our women
我想我们应该花时间倾听我们的女人
Be real to our women
付出真诚
– Check it out – I get around
看 我正在乱晃
– What you mean you don’t know? – Round and round, round we go
什么叫你不知道 不停乱晃 不停行走
I get around
我正在乱晃
The Underground just don’t stop For ho’s. I get around
地下没有停止满足 我正在乱晃
Ain’t no party like a Thug Life party Because a Thug Life party don’t stop
没有什么聚会像暴徒聚会 因为他们从不会停
Ain’t no party like a Thug Life party Because a Thug Life party don’t stop
没有什么聚会像暴徒聚会 因为他们从不会停
Ain’t no party like a Thug Life party Because a Thug Life party don’t stop
没有什么聚会像暴徒聚会 因为他们从不会停
Damn, sweetheart You got some thighs on you
天哪 甜心 你发生了什么
Now I can’t wait to get you home Get you all alone in my bedroom
现在我等不及要带你回家 让我们在卧室里独处
I live Thug Life And let the money come to me
我是个匪徒 我敛财
Because they could never take The game from a young G
因为他们不能把游戏从 young G身上带走
I’m getting money
我赚钱
Holler if you hear me Pump, pump if you’re pissed
如果你听到我 你就叫 如果你是愤怒的
My homeys in the back streets The black streets
我家在黑色的街道 我家在黑色的街道
They fear me when they rolling In they phat jeeps
他们害怕我 当他们在吉普车你开心的时候
This ain’t just a rap song A black song
这不仅是一首饶舌歌♥曲 这是黑人歌♥曲
Telling my brothers, get they strap on And look for me in the struggle
告诉我的兄弟 把他们捆起来 并看着我挣扎
Hustling to the other brother’s bubble Holler if you hear me
如果你听见我 就和其他兄弟一起吧
Holler if you hear me
如果你听到我请叫出来
I put my gun away and grab my AK It’s getting hectic, I can’t call it
我不要我的小手♥枪♥ 我抢了把AK 真是无法说出来的刺♥激♥
House full of alcoholics Now we’re niggas under pressure
房♥子里全是酒鬼 我们是压♥迫♥下的黑鬼
The Underground just don’t stop For ho’s, I get around
秘密为了满足不会停 我到处游走
Fingertips on the hips as I dip Gotta get a tight grip, don’t slip
出狱不利地位 当我不得不要一个困难的女孩 别滑倒
Loose lips sink ships, it’s a trip I love the way she licks her lips
放松下沉, 这是个旅行 我喜欢松开嘴唇的感觉
See me jocking, put a little twist In her hips because I’m watching
我是运动员, 看着她的屁♥股♥扭动
You wonder why they call you bitch
你想知道为什他们叫你婊♥子♥吗?
Dear Ms. DeLores Tucker You keep stressing me
亲爱的 DeLores Tucker小姐 你一直压♥迫♥我
Fucking with a motherfucking mind I figured you wanted to know
和一个混♥蛋♥想法干 我要让你知道华丽是什么
Why we call them ho’s bitches
为什么我们叫他们婊♥子♥
I give a holler to my sisters on welfare
关于福利 我和我的妹妹叫喊
Tupac cares And don’t nobody else care
图派克关心 其他人都不关心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!