Know what I’m saying, “shoot them up, go out in a blaze” type gangsters.
知道我在说什么 打翻他们 就会一片光明 这就是匪徒
If you’ve gotta go out, that’s how you go out.
如果你得出去 你就出去
That motherfucker took his destiny in his own hands.
命运就掌握在他们自己手上
When I get a part, at first I just try to find out, how does this character feel?
当我得到一部分 首先我会试着找出 这些特征是什么
Like, I make the person up in my mind.
就像 我会在脑海里虚构一个人
What he looks like, try to put a face to him.
他像什么 给他创造一张脸
Even though it’s my face, I’ll give him a walk and give him an attitude.
甚至是我自己的脸 我会给他定一个性格和姿态
All you have to do is relate to your character.
你的一切做法都源于你自己的性格
Even away from the set I just let myself go. I just stopped caring.
甚至我让我自己去做 我只是停止关心
I stopped worrying about what people thought
我不去关心别人怎么想的
and started staring people down more. I really just got into the part.
我一直盯着人们 我让他们融入我的内心
– Yo, Bishop, man, give me the piece. – No.
哟 神父 兄弟 给我和平吧 不
No? What the hell you mean, no? Give me the gun.
不?你是什么意思 给我支枪
I mean I’m holding onto this till I say so.
我会一直这样的
I’m not playing.
我不是在开玩笑
Oh, really?
噢 真的吗
When I’m playing a character, I’m really that character.
当我在玩角色扮演 我就是那个角色
There’s nothing fake.
真不是假的
Oh, shit!
噢 狗屎
I just took everything and internalized it.
我让每件事 都内在化了
Tell us about your character. I know you’re the villain.
告诉我们你的角色 我知道你是坏人
Yo, I play me, straight ruthless villain, straight killer, straight take no sszzz-s.
哟 我在和我自己玩 真的坏人 真的杀手 真的SSZZZ-S
You know what I’m saying? Straight popping partners.
你知道我在说什么呢?‘不知道..’ 率真的舞伴
Yo, Tupac will go ahead and rock this.
哟 图派克要一直震撼这些
“Juice” helped me because it gave me that trust.
“果汁”一直在帮助我 因为它给我信任
It let me trust my instincts.
它能让我相信我自己的本能
I was confident about what I could do and what it would look like afterwards.
我自信我可以做什么 和做成后的样子
My next guest has not only become one of today’s most talented new stars,
下面的客人不仅仅只是变成美国的一个才华明星
but he’s becoming one of today’s most talked about new stars.
他变成了被谈论最多的明星
Please welcome Tupac Shakur.
请欢迎图派克
I know what I feel like when I’m in the zone, when I’m there.
我知道我在圈子里感受到了什么
So I was just trying to get that feeling.
我试着保持这种感觉
Why are you always so mad?
为什你一直很疯狂?
The exciting performance in the film is the one of Tupac Shakur.
在电影里令人兴奋的成绩就是图派克的一部分
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
I think you’re kind of fly. Shit.
我认为你想飞
We could start with your phone number.
先把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我
This is a 22-year-old young actor, Tupac Shakur.
这是一个22岁大的演员 图派克
He’s been in the film “Juice”, and I hope to see him again soon.
他演了电影“果汁” 我希望一会能再见到他
When I was doing “Poetic Justice”, I had to tone myself down a lot to be Lucky.
当我开始做 “Poetic Justice” 我必须告诉我 我是多幸运
Lucky is doing the opposite of Bishop. He’s working, responsible,
幸运是反对教义的 他主张工作 责任
deliberate about things, caring for his daughter.
好好想想 是为了他的女儿
I’m a Gemini, so I got both sides.
我是双子座 所以我有两面性
See, I get a feeling there are two Tupacs.
看 我脑袋里有两个图派克
See, I mean, you’re this kind, sensitive, friendly guy,
我想 你是敏感的 善良的
yet you’re involved in so much controversy.
你还是棘手的 争议的
I’m talking about Tupac Shakur, who had an incident
我们正在谈论善变的图派克
with a limo driver during a taping of “In Living Color”.
在豪华轿车里录制“生活的颜色”
Tupac Shakur is free on bond tonight after his arrest this weekend in Atlanta.
今晚 图派克自♥由♥了 在亚特兰大北部后
The 22-year-old singer and actor was charged with shooting
22岁的歌♥手 演员 面临着枪击的指控
two off-duty police officers.
2个下班的警官
The wounds were not serious.
伤口不是很严重
The fight that led to the shooting in Marin City
枪击发生在海边
reportedly broke out in this field on Saturday night.
据说枪战发生在周六晚
Marin Festival USA was in full swing.
美国海边的节日是完全活跃的
Neighbors say Tupac should not have let anyone bring a gun here.
邻居说 图派克不该带持枪的人来
Since he got big, they claim he’s changed.
从他开始强硬的时候 他们认为他该改变了
That change has broken some hearts.
那些改变伤了一些人的心
Tupac was homeless. He’s from here. We helped him out.
图派克无家可归 他来自这 我们要帮助他
Over my career, I got arrested, like, 1 2 times,
在我的职业生涯里 我被拘捕过12次
some by mistake, some fate and some unwarranted.
一些是真的 一些假的 一些是没有证据的
But for whatever reason, I got to see police more than I wanted to.
但无论如何 我去警♥察♥局的次数 比我想象的多
In some of my cases, they dropped the charges.
我的一些案例 他们在法庭是停止讨论
But because of trouble in these court cases,
因为很麻烦
it was hard at that point for me to be trying to do a movie.
这些因素让我很难做一部电影
I wasn’t professional. I think I was talented,
我不是很专业 但我想我有这个能力
but I didn’t have the concentration. And I was immature,
我无法集中思想 我还不够成熟
and my ego was out of control.
但我的自负不受控制
Harry Connick ain’t got nothing on me. Check it.
Harry Connick 从我这什么都得不到 真的
I had to get humble again before I could do this.
在我成功之前 我必须再次卑微
More hot water may await Tupac,
更多的水深火热等着我
based on what he tells the new issue of “The Source”
都基于他告诉我的这些“原始”新闻事件
about costarring with Janet Jackson in her film debut, “Poetic Justice”.
关于和珍妮 杰克逊 在她的银幕处♥女♥作 “理想的赏罚”合演
Among other complaints,
这只是委屈之一
Tupac says Janet’s people asked him to take an AlDS test
图派克说 珍妮的人问他要不要做个艾滋测试
– before shooting a love scene. – I don’t know if it came from Janet,
在激♥情♥戏前 我不知道是不是珍妮的主意
but suddenly they wanted me to take an AlDS test for this love scene.
突然叫我在激♥情♥戏前做这个测试
I did not disagree if we were really gonna make love.
我想 难道我们要真枪实弹吗
I said, “lf we can make love, I’ll take four AlDS tests.”
我说 如果我们玩真功夫 做多少次艾滋测试都行
But if I’m doing a love scene with her just like somebody else did,
如果我和她演这场面就像其他人和她演的一样
and they didn’t take a test, I’m not.
他们没做测试 我也不做
Not only am I not taking a test, but get out of my trailer.
不只是我没做测试
And they sent, like, four different people to ask me.
四个不同的人叫我做
First they sent the producer, then the black dude, then John, then a girl.
先是制片 还有个黑人 约翰 和一个女孩
It don’t matter who you send, I’m not taking one.
我不管你是谁 我就是不做
To me, it was just like an insult. We had a good experience on the set.
对于我来说简直是侮辱 我在这方面很注意
– You look like the type of guy to care. – What’s the type?
你就像要被注意的那类人 哪类人?
I thought I made a friend. I thought, “l know Janet Jackson for life.”
我想 我交了个朋友 我知道珍妮的一生
When the movie was over, it was like, “This number has been changed.”
当电影拍完了 就像那样 这些被改变了
And it was like a movie. I mean, it was like the day after the movie wrapped.
这就像电影 我的意思是 这就像电影中的电影
“I’m gonna call you.” “All right.”
我会打给你的 好
“This number’s been changed.” I said, “Oh, OK.”
一切都变了 我说 噢 好啦
Still, when I see her again, I’d run up and hug her. We was real cool.
当我在见她的时候 我冲上去拥抱她 我们真很酷
I love women. I’m not gonna lie. I love women with a passion. I do. I do.
我爱♥女♥人♥ 不骗你 我爱充满激♥情♥的女人 真的 真的
Sometimes I just wanna call Prince and be like, “Can we hang?”
有些时候我想打电♥话♥给王子 我想说 我们能暂停吗
Because I love women like he love women.
因为我和他都喜欢女人
Hold on. I’ve been talking to little girls all day.
等等 曾经我和一个小女孩说了一天的话
Seeing somebody my age. How you doing?
你在我这个年龄 你会怎么做
– Fine, how you doing? – Yourself?
好 你自己会怎么做
I have ultra respect for women. I like being around females,
我极端尊敬女性 我喜欢来访的女性
I’m comfortable with them on every level.
我和每个女人在一起都觉得很舒服
I don’t get a predator thing going when I’m around demure females.
我在端庄的女性面前也很端庄
– Don’t be shy. – Y’all making me blush.
别害羞 你们会让我脸红的
You got me blushing.
你们让我脸红了
I’m not uncomfortable around strong women.
在强硬的女人旁 我也不会不舒服
– Sorry. I’m not enough. – No, I’m looking you up and down.
对不起 我还不够 我正在打量你
On TV, they’ll go, “Look how he looking at Tabitha.”
在电视上 他们都去了 “看他怎么看Tabitha的”
Don’t do that.
别那样做
Madonna is real nice. She’s a good person. She helped me a lot.
麦当娜真的很好 她是个好人 她帮了我很多
She was real cool, like any one of my homeboys.
她非常酷 就像我的一些帮派兄弟
Jasmine Guy, she helped me. She’s a good supporter.
Jasmine Guy 她也帮助我 她非常支持我
Jada Pinkett. Jada’s my heart, you know what I mean?
Jada Pinkett是我的最爱 你知道我的意思
She will be my friend for my whole life.
她是我一生的朋友
Well, I’ll scoop you up later in life if you ain’t all shriveled up.
好 不管年轻还是衰老 你在我的生命里都是很重要的
We’ll be old together. Be like Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee.
我们会一起变来 就像 Ossie Davis 和 Ruby Dee.
Pic, you always got a place in my heart.
Pic, 你在我心里一直占据着重要地位
She can have my one heart, my liver, my lungs, my kidneys,
她可以拥有我的心 肝 肺
my blood, marrow, all of that.
我的血液 我的骨髓 我的全部
My mother taught me to understand women a lot more than my peers can.
我的母亲教会我比一般人更多地了解女性
When I was young, I was surrounded by strong women.
在我很小的时候 我一直被坚强的女性保护着
My sister’s the bomb. She’s my biggest critic.
我的妹妹BOMB 她是我最大的批评家
She’s real smart, funny as all hell. She’s real funny.
她非常聪明 非常非常有趣
My mother was a matriarch. If you raised by a woman,
我的母亲非常高雅 如果你和女性一起成长的话
you’re gonna think like a woman.
你的思维就会变得细腻
But I’m not a woman. I’m just a normal man.
但我不是女人 我只是个正常的男人
T o me, I’m the hardest man around, the hardest nigga, because I’m real.
对于我来说 我是强硬的男人 强硬的黑鬼 这是真的
But I’m also very soft.
但我也非常软弱
I’m very sensitive, but that’s why I’m so harsh, because I’m so sensitive.
我是非常敏感的 这也是为什么 我看上去很粗糙 因为我很敏感
And that’s what I think has made me successful and famous.
我认为这就是我成功和成名的因素
So sensitive. Don’t be so sensitive, Tupac.
非常敏感 别那么敏感 图派克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!