东京里兹
Tokyo Ritz.
一个盟军永远也找不到我们的地方
Some place the Allies can’t find us.
这里是直江津战俘集中营
This is Naoetsu prison camp.
我是渡边中尉
I am Sergeant Watanabe,
你们的指挥官
your commanding officer.
你们是大日本帝国的敌人
You are enemies of Japan.
你们会相应的…
You will be treated…
受到用刑
Accordingly.
你们要去挖煤
You will help the Japanese
以此为日本效力
by working on the coal barges.
如果有谁胆敢不干活
Anyone who will not work…
他就会被处决
Will be executed.
你为什么不看着我
Why don’t you look me in the eye?
你们睡这里
You boys can sleep here.
你们俩睡那边
You two over there.
这将是我们的末日
This is the end,mates.
没人知道我们在这儿
No one knows you’re here.
最好托付你们的命运
It’s best if you just resign to your fate.
你们的总统罗斯福
Your President Roosevelt
已经死了
is dead.
路易
Louie?
路易
Louie?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
举起来
Pick up!
举起来
Lift it.
举起来
Lift it!
举过头顶
Over your head.
如果弄掉了…
If he drops it
就开枪
shoot him.
加油 路易
Come on,Louie.
加油
Come on,boy.
加油 路易
Come on,Louie.
别看我
Don’t look at me.
别看我
Don’t look at me.
别看我
Don’t look at me!
别看我
Don’t look at me!
“直江津的战俘们…”
“Prisoners of Naoetsu…
“战争已经结束”
“The war has come to a point of cessation.
“今天…”
“Today…
“在大日本帝国伟大精神的感召下”
“In the spirit of the new future of our great nations,
“我们邀请所有战俘在小仓河沐浴”
“we invite all prisoners to bathe in the Hokura River.”
完了
This is it.
我们死定了
We’re dead.
那是我们的小伙子 那是我们的小伙子
That’s our boys! That’s our boys!
他们看见我们了
They’ve seen us!
结束了 战争结束了
It’s over! The war is over!
物资空投点
路易
Louie!
你还活着
You made it.
天啊 看看你
Oh,God, look at you.
哦 妈妈
Oh,Mama.
路易·赞佩里尼与辛西娅·阿普尔怀特于1946年喜结连理
育有一女叫茜茜 一子叫卢克
罗塞尔·菲尔·菲利普斯中尉活了下来并和西塞莉结了婚
他与路易的友谊延续至战争结束以后
渡边睦裕”鸟人”战后一直躲藏着 几年后其罪行被揭露
作为与日本和解的一部分 美国赦免了他
路易实践了当年对上帝许下的信仰承诺
经过多年的精神和肉体创伤后遗症
在信仰的激励下 路易选择了宽恕而非复仇
他返回日本 试图与当年战俘营的看守们和解
只有”鸟人”拒绝见他
路易最终实现了他的梦想 再次在奥♥运♥会上奔跑
在80岁时
在日本
路易·赞贝里尼 1917-2014

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!