不 不 不 要
No,no! No,no!
菲尔
Phil?
-菲尔 -赞佩
-Phil? -Zamp!
-赞佩 -菲尔
-Zamp! -Phil?
赞佩
Zamp!
这里是东京吧
This is Tokyo,right?
应该是
Must be.
我本来要来这里参加奥♥运♥会的…
I was supposed to race here for the Olympics…
后来他们取消了
Before they got canceled.
是吗
Yeah?
我一直想来东京
I always wanted to come to Tokyo.
小心事与愿违 伙计
Careful what you wish for,fella.
士兵 士兵
Soldier. Soldier.
军官
Officer.
士兵
Soldier.
军官
Officer.
晚上好 老战俘们
Good evening, old prisoners.
欢迎 新战俘们
Welcome,new hands.
这里是大森战俘收♥容♥所♥
This is Omori Detention Camp.
我是渡边下士
I am Corporal Watanabe.
你们是日本的敌人
You are enemies of Japan.
你们会被处以极刑
You will be treated accordingly.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
看着我
Look at me!
不准看我
Don’t look at me.
不准看我
Don’t look at me.
新战俘们 你们没有解散
New prisoners, you are not dismissed.
你们被隔离了
You will stand a quarantine.
不准有任何骚乱
We cannot have disease in the barracks.
-晚上好 各位 -晚上好 长官
-Evening,chaps. -Evening,sir.
我是汤姆·米勒 营房♥长
Tom Miller, your barrack commander.
我带你们去你们的床位
Let’s get you settled into your bunks,shall we?
你睡上铺
You’re up top.
305号♥
305,
你睡在睡美人旁边
You’re here next to sleeping beauty.
坐吧
Take a pew.
307号♥ 你睡这里
307,you’re in here.
你是
You are?
弗兰克·廷克
Frank Tinker.
廷克 你睡上铺
Tinker,you’re up top.
我看到你被那鸟人欺负了
I see you met the Bird.
你为什么叫他”鸟人”
Why do you call him “the Bird”?
因为他耳朵很灵
Because he listens.
如果听到我们叫他名字 他会杀了我们
And if he heard the names we’d like to call him,he’d kill us.
很明显他在一个富有的家庭里长大
Apparently he grew up wealthy.
想当一名军官 特想
Wanted to be an officer. Expected to be,too.
没被批准
And was denied,
他就拿我们发泄
which obviously hasn’t gone down too well.
当然 这就是他不可理喻的原因
Of course,none of this explains his erratic behavior.
我是菲茨杰拉德中校
Commander Fitzgerald.
我是赞佩里尼
Zamperini,sir.
日本人拷问我们的人
They were looking for answers.
没有人屈打成招的吧
Didn’t get any though,did they?
没有
Not one bit.
好好睡一觉吧
You should get some shut-eye.
是 长官
Yes,sir.
医疗队 向右转
Infirmary, turning right!
解散
Dismissed!
军官 向右转
Officers,turning right!
解散
Dismissed!
我们大森战俘营人才济济
There is much talent in Omori camp.
我们这有个歌♥剧歌♥手
We have an opera singer.
是谁来着
Who is the opera singer?
我们有个来自澳大利亚悉尼的厨师
We have a chef from Sydney,Australia.
现在又有一个奥林匹克运动员
And we have an Olympic athlete.
是哪个奥♥运♥会运动员
Who is the Olympic athlete?
是哪个奥♥运♥会运动员
Who is the Olympic athlete?
别起来
Don’t get up.
你输了
You fail.
你什么也不是
You are nothing.
长官
Sir?
他在绘图 这样在日本鬼子发现之前
He’s tracing so we can return it
我们就可以回来了
before the Japs find out.
他绘制了大部分的战况图
He’s got most of the war mapped out.
我们进攻马绍尔群岛
We’ve invaded the Marshall Islands.
是美国进攻马绍尔群岛
The US have invaded the Marshall Islands.
盟军正勇往直前
Allies are gaining ground.
我不得不说…
You know,I gotta say…
-求你别说了-我们这群人什么也没吃
-Please don’t. -For a bunch of guys who don’t eat anything
拉的屎还真不少
we sure do shit a lot.
是啊
Oh,yeah.
这坨是我的
I think that one is mine.
你喜欢塞班岛
You like Saipan?
我要杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
然后他们杀了你
Then they shoot you.
我才不管呢 让他们杀了我吧
I don’t give a damn. Let them shoot me.
我们不能这样打败他们
That’s not how we beat them.
我们要活到战争结束 才算打败了他们
We beat them by making it to the end of the war alive.
这才是我们该做的
That’s how we do it.
这才叫报仇
That’s our revenge.
敢于实践方能实现
If I can take it, I can make it.
没错
Precisely.
我的皮特大哥 以前经常这么说
My brother Pete used to say that.
他曾经觉得我能够做任何事
He used to think that I could do anything.
他曾经觉得我能超越自我
He used to think that I was better than I am.
谁说不是呢
Who says you’re not?
我们很快就摆脱这一切了
We’re getting closer.
你为什么要逼我打你呢
Why do you make me hit you?

Hmm?
你已经死了
You are dead.
在美国 他们说赞佩里尼已经死了
In America, they say Zamperini dead.
他们告诉你父母说你展示战场
They tell your family you died in war.
美国NBC电台公告全国
NBC Radio tell America
著名的奥♥运♥会长跑运动员赞佩里尼已经死了
famous Olympic runner Zamperini is dead.
你想告诉你父母你还活着吗
You want to tell family you’re not dead?
这两位先生
These gentlemen,
是东京广播电台的
they’re from Radio Tokyo.
我们有一个向世界各地播放的节目
We have program go all over world.
叫做”信差呼叫”
It is name Postman Calls.
“你好 妈妈”
“Hello,Mother.
“你的儿子告诉你”
“Your son is calling you.
“妈妈 我爱你”
“Mother,I love you.
“我还好好的活着”
“I’m alive and well.”
我不会按照你们的演讲稿
I’m only saying my own words.
那当然
Of course.
你好 美国人
Hello,America.
这里是”信差呼叫”
This is The Postman Calls.
今天我们要呼叫路易·赞佩里尼的妈妈
Today the postman calls for Mrs. Louise Zamperini
她在加利福尼亚托兰斯
of Torrance,California.
路易·赞佩里尼并没有失踪 也没有死
Louie Zamperini is not missing,and not dead
而是你们政♥府♥错误报道了他的死讯
as erroneously announced by your government.
他很安全和我们在一起
He is safe and sound with us.
听好了 赞佩里尼太太
So keep listening, Mrs. Zamperini…
不用客气 我们也很荣幸
And don’t mention it. The pleasure is all ours.
大家好 爸爸 妈妈 兄弟姐妹 朋友们
Hello,Mother and Father, sisters and friends.
我是你们的路易
This is your Louie talking.
两年了 第一次
And the first time in two years
你们第一次听到我的声音
that you will have heard my voice.
我没受伤并且过得很好
I am uninjured and in good health.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!