我现在在东京的一个战俘营
I am now interned in a Tokyo prisoner of war camp
他们对我不错 我也许能幸存下来
being treated as well as can be expected under wartime conditions.
我希望皮特每周能从圣地亚哥去看你们
I hope Pete is still able to pay you his weekly visits from San Diego.
爸爸
Dad…
守好我的枪
Keep my guns in good condition
我们回家后还要和您一块去打猎
so we can go hunting when I get home.
去打几只兔子给妈妈做团子
Get some good rabbits for Mom’s gnocchi sauce.
祝你们圣诞快乐 新年快乐
I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
爱你们的儿子 路易
Your loving son,Louie.
你做得很好
You were good.
非常好
Very good.
你又可以在电台说话了
You can speak on radio again.
我不能说这些
I can’t say this.
为什么
Why not?
因为这不是真的
Because it’s not true.
这是说美国的 我不能这么说
What it says about America, I can’t say that.
他们说了
They say that.
像你这样的美国人
American like you.
他们住在这里
They live here.
过得很安逸
Very comfortable.
天天美食相伴
Good food.
他们可以享用各种美食
They have lovely food.
你想回战俘营吗
You want to go back to camp?
你可以广播
You make broadcast.
你跟我一样
You are like me.
我们都很坚强
We are both strong.
我从你眼中看出来了
I saw it in your eyes…
第一天
The first day.
我在想…
I thought…
这个人会成为我的朋友
This man will be my friend.
不过…
But…
是日本的敌人
Enemy of Japan.
你不听我的
You do not listen.
你不做我要你做的
You do not do what is asked of you.
应该学会尊重
It is necessary to have respect.
没有尊重…
No respect…
就没有秩序
No order.
这小子得好好教他什么是尊重
This man must be taught respect.
所有其他战俘要给他点教训
All other prisoners will teach him this lesson.
每个战俘…
Each prisoner…
都给打他脸一拳
Will punch this man in his face.
长官…
Sir…
我们不能这样
We cannot do that.
快打
Do it.
快打吧 长官 快打
Do it,sir. Come on.
放过他
Just get it over with.
快打他脸
Punch him in the face.
快点
Come on.
打他
Punch him!
下一个
Next!
继续
Go on.
来吧 快点
Come on,come on.
下一个
Next!
好 快点 快点
Okay. Come on, come on,sir.
快点
Come on.
-打重点 -快点
-Hit hard! Come on!
打我
Hit me!
下一个
Next!
快点 廷克 快打我 快点
Come on,Tink, hit me good. Go on.
下一个
Next!
快点
Come on.
下一个
Next!
重一点打
Hit hard!
下一个
Next!
重点
Harder!
下一个
Next!
下一个
Next!
下一个
Next!
灰姑娘
Cinderella!
灰姑娘
Cinderella!
灰姑娘
Ah,Cinderella!
我的调皮蛋哪儿去了
Where is that naughty little maggot?
你看到她了吗
Have you seen her,fella?
你在这儿呀 小懒鬼
Ah,there you are, you lazy little girl.
我还怎么去参加舞会
How am I supposed to get ready for the ball
你什么都不做
with you sitting there doing nothing?
这个动作
That’s as useful to us
跟我们早晨跳舞一样重要
as our morning dance routines.
缝好我的裙子
Fix my dress
这样我的白马王子希伦布兰德才会注意到我
so I can catch the eye of the dreamy Prince Hillenbrand.
就算你去了王子也不会看你一眼的
You couldn’t catch the eye of a prince if it fell in your lap.
过来 灰姑娘 帮我做发型
Come,Cinders, fix my hair.
缝好我的裙子
Fix my dress!
缝好我的裙子
Fix my hair!
裙子
Dress!
头发 头发
Hair,hair,hair!
你在说德语吗
Are you speaking Kraut now?
够了 够了
Enough! Enough!
你们把这些蠢事 不可能的事都留给我做
You guys make me do all these stupid, impossible things
却不让我吃饭和睡觉
with no food and no rest!
把我锁在兔棚里
You lock me up in a rabbit hutch.
我受够了
I’ve had enough!
我有个好消息
I have good news.
我升职了
I have had a promotion.
这是好消息
That’s the good news.
坏消息呢
The bad news?
我要跟我的朋友说再见了
I say goodbye to my friends.
我明天就要离开大森了
I leave Omori tomorrow.
人生根本没有绝望 灰姑娘
Nothing in this life is hopeless,Cinders.
保持冷静追随自己的心
If you keep your head and your heart
那你无所不能
you can do anything!
毫无畏惧亲爱的...
Fear not,dear child…
我是你的仙女
I am your fairy godmother.
你应该恭喜我
You may congratulate me.

Mmm.
他走了
And there he goes.
就这么走了
Just like that.
我有…
I have got…
4个K
Four kings.
大你
And there you go.
巴伦输了 廷克
The baron’s been beaten,Tinker.
-哦 是吗 -今晚我们有糖吃了
-Oh,yeah? -Sugar for us tonight.
上来了吗 米勒
Got it,Miller?
再扔个水桶
Send another bucket!
我们现在在帮小日本吗
We’re helping the Japs now?
应该让它继续烧
Might as well let it burn.
传过去
Pass it down!
给你
There you go.
是B-29轰炸机 伙计们
B-29s,boys!
要不了多久了
Won’t be long now.
我们不要高兴的太早
I wouldn’t get too excited.
如果盟军赢了
If the Allies win,
鬼子会把我们都杀了
the Japs issue kill-all orders.
我听他们说过
I overheard them.
盟军赢了 我们就完蛋了
We win,we’re dead.
那我们该乞求什么呢
Well,what are we supposed to be praying for?
小心 卧倒
Down! Get down!
拿上装备 他们要我们搬走
Grab your gear. They’re moving us out.
-去哪儿 -我不知道
-To where? -I don’t know.
去新战俘营
Some new camp.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!