Ziad.
齐亚德
The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only.
白色♥区♥域为乘客专属紧急装卸区
No parking.
禁止停车
American 1493, Newark tower.
美航1493 纽瓦克塔台
Wind 050 at 6. Go to land on runway four-right.
风向050速度六节 右四跑道着陆
You live here or you commute?
你住这里还是通勤
I actually live here.
住这里
I live in a little town
我家在马尔顿小镇
about an hour north of here called Marlton.
离这大约一个小时车程
I live in Denver. I came in last night.
我住丹佛 昨晚到的
You see all those thunderstorms last night?
瞧见昨晚的雷暴雨了吗
I didn’t think I was gonna get in.
我还以为赶不到了呢
You know, I picked this up…
干这行的嘛…
No, I haven’t done it yet.
没有 还没搞定
I’m still working on them,
我在想办法
trying to get certain days off.
看能不能请几天假
And it looks like the only way I can get it is to bid the reserve.
貌似只能申请预休假了
Yeah, you know, I go back to the Training Center.
是吗 我调回培训中心了
I have a month on, month off,
干一个月 休一个月
so I’ll be giving checkrides out in Denver.
所以我准备在丹佛考证
Oh, that ain’t too bad.
挺不错的
At least you should be home.
至少还能回家
You cut it close today.
你今天很时间卡得很准呀
Come on through.
过去吧
Yes. Next, please.
好的 下一位
All right, go ahead.
好的 走吧
Okay, please raise your arms. Thanks.
请把胳膊举起来 谢谢
Just come right through.
可以了
All right, okay.
好的
Thank you. You’re good.
谢谢 没问题
Nice flight.
旅途愉快
Thank you.
谢谢
No, that’s fine. Okay.
不 没关系 好的
She’s got a crush on that maintenance man.
她暗恋那个维修工
See you later, guys.
回见 姐♥妹♥们♥
I keep taking that. Damn.
我老刮到它 真烦人
As I go over here and build my nest,
我在驾驶舱准备准备
you want to go outside and do the walkaround?
你出去巡视一圈吧
Yeah.
好的
I’ll be with you in about five minutes.
我大概五分钟之后回来
All right. I’ll be here.
好的 到时见
All righty.
好的
Okay, I’ll call her now.
好的 我现在就联♥系♥她
Well, is it a complicated graphic?
图解很复杂吗
‘Cause if it’s really…
如果真的很…
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Take care. Okay, bye.
保重 好的 再见
…I’ll call you right back.
我尽快给你回电♥话♥
Kevin…
凯文…
Drive south. We’ll be there in time.
向南开 我们会准时到那儿
Did you get the word about putting on some extra fuel?
你收到多加燃油的通知了吗
Yeah. Yeah, doing it now.
收到了 正在加
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
Congratulations on the promotion, Ben.
恭贺高升 本
Well, thank you very much.
多谢
Good morning. Congratulations, sir.
早上好 恭喜
Well, thank you. Good morning.
谢谢 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I’m happy to see you all awake.
看你们这么精神我很高兴
John. How are you?
约翰 你好
How are you this morning, sir?
老板 早上好
Mr. Sliney, good morning to you.
斯林内先生 早上好
You know the fellows.
你认识这位同事
Yes, I do. How are you?
是的 认识 你好
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Good morning. How are you? How was that midshift?
早上好 你好 晚间情况怎样
Rough. Yeah.
不容乐观 是啊
The floor is yours. Hold on,
地勤这块儿交给你了 盯紧点
and I’ll see you at the 8:30.
八点半给我汇报
Thanks, John. I’ll catch up with you.
谢谢 约翰 我会跟你联♥系♥的
Yes. Good.
好的
Ready for a brief? Yes, sir.
开始简报吗 请开始
All right, sir, we’ve got a small system in the southwest.
是这样 西南方向有个小气旋
Nothing too big. Shouldn’t be a big problem.
不大 应该不成问题
Some low ceilings over San Francisco, nothing major.
旧金山上空云层较低 没什么大问题
That system finally moved off to the east.
气旋最终向东转移
And we’ve got clear skies.
我们这里天气晴朗
Good. It’ll be a good day on the East Coast.
很好 东海岸天气不错
Yeah, what time is that fog supposed to lift in the west?
西部的雾气什么时候消散
Do you know?
知道吗
We’re looking early afternoon.
我们预计下午早些时候
Excellent. Excellent.
很好 很好
The President moving out of Sarasota today up to Andrews.
总统先生今天要从萨拉索塔飞往安德鲁斯
Got restrictions in place till 10:30.
十点半前加强风行限制
Standard ops in the morning,
早上执行标准操作
normal morning restrictions in New York.
纽约执行正常安全管制
Yeah, he always wants to fly right…
没办法 他总喜欢在交通最繁忙的时候
when traffic’s the heaviest.
掺和一脚
Thanks.
谢谢
See you, fellows.
回见 伙计们
New York cranking up?
纽约航♥班♥起飞了
Yes, sir.
是的 老板
All right. Good.
好的 很好
What is that? Coordinators down there?
那是什么 转弯协调器在下面吗
That’s right. It needs to be diverted south.
对 需要向南改道
Dallas/Fort Worth, go ahead. Yeah.
达拉斯飞往沃斯堡 起飞吧 对
Can you guys hear me back there?
你们能听到我说话吗
Do you guys have sugars up there?
机上还有糖吗
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Steal us a newspaper, that’d be great.
来份报纸吧 非常感谢
What’d she say the movie was?
她说的那部电影是什么来着
Knight’s Tale?
《骑士传说》吗
Knight’s Tale.
《骑士传说》
Yeah, for cockpit access knock, let’s use three and one.
进舱口令就用三短一长吧
Three and one?
三短一长
Yep. Got you.
好的 明白了
Yeah. That’ll get you in.
是的 敲口令就可以进来
…Shipley and Mark do that.
让希普利和马克做吧
I just didn’t want to. It wasn’t the right time.
我只是不太想 没有心情
Yeah, it’s Jeremy.
是的 我是杰里米
Hey, two things.
记住两点
First, speaking of Shipley,
第一 说到希普利
that e-mail that he sent,
他发的那封邮件
when you respond to it,
你回复的时候
CC me a copy of the response.
给我一份回复副本
Isn’t that sweet?
很幸福吧
Yeah, we’re getting a, you know…
是的 我们就要有个…
No, don’t send it to Kevin.
不 不要发给凯文
I’m so sorry…
真遗憾
No, it’d just go to waste on Joe.
没事 那只会让乔受到损失
He’d be just as happy with Ripple.
他跟瑞波在一起会很幸福的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we will now begin boarding our first class
直飞旧金山的
and Premier Club passengers for United 93,
美联航93号♥航♥班♥
with non-stop service to San Francisco.
头等舱乘客及俱乐部高级会员请登机
I will call you back. Okay, bye.
我回头再打给你 好的 再见
Any passengers requiring additional assistance may also board at this time.
需要特殊帮助的乘客也请登机
Now boarding through Gate 17,
美联航93号♥航♥班♥
United 93’s…
第十七号♥门现在开始登机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!