Delta 1989, Cleveland Center, 2249. Good day.
达美1989 这里是克利夫兰航管中心 应答频率2249 一切顺利
Delta 1989, roger.
达美1989 收到
Hey, Tom. Delta just called in. He sounds good.
汤姆 达美刚刚联络 听上去没问题
This guy here? I don’t think it’s a hijack.
这边这个吗 我觉得没有遭到劫机
He took a turn of a 330 heading. It doesn’t matter.
他转到330航向 没什么问题
They said he was hijacked. They placed a phone call.
他们说它被劫了 他们打过电♥话♥来
Keep working him, all right? I’m just telling you.
继续查 我告诉你
I don’t know if we have one or two,
我不知道是一架还是两架
but I know he is descending on his own
但我清楚他未经许可
without a clearance.
在自作主张下降
Wait a minute. Delta. What about Delta?
等下 达美 达美怎么样了
Delta’s answering.
达美一直有通讯
Delta’s fine so far.
到现在为止都很正常
The only one I don’t have is the United 93.
只有93号♥航♥班♥一直无法通信
He’s not responding, and he is…
并且到现在他也一直没有应答
He was descending on his own.
刚才他一直在降低高度
He appears to be climbing now.
现在正在攀升
Cleveland just called. There’s a United 93,
克里夫兰那边刚打来的电♥话♥说
the controller heard
那边的控制塔听到
screams coming from the cockpit.
93号♥航♥班♥的驾驶室里传来惊叫声
Sounds like the American 11. Jesus.
就和美航11一样 老天
This is starting to look like a pattern.
这是一次计划周密的劫机行动
Where was that aircraft last known? Do you know?
那架飞机最后在哪里失去的联♥系♥ 知道吗
Which way is he heading?
他要向哪里飞
We gotta get track information on these guys.
我们要清楚那帮家伙的飞行路线
He was a Newark-to-San Francisco flight.
那架航♥班♥从纽瓦克飞往洛杉矶
He’s still on course.
他现在还在航线上
All right, get all the adjacent centers. Notify them.
好的 通知航线附近所有的控制中心
In every direction.
进行全方位监控
And keep me advised on flight 93.
我不想漏掉有关它的任何信息
Hey, Ben? Ben? Delta’s fine. He’s not a hijack.
本 本 达美没事 没被劫
Cleveland just called. Delta’s not? Good.
克利夫兰市刚来电♥话♥ 达美没事吗 太棒了
Take him off the board. Delta 1989.
把达美 1989从名单上划掉
Yeah. Yes, sir. Four planes. That’s all I’ve got.
是的 先生 我们现在仅有四架战机
I can’t defend the whole Eastern Seaboard with four planes.
只靠四架战机 我们保护不了东海岸
What do you got?
你又得到什么消息了
Washington’s on the phone.
华盛顿的来电
They said they’ve got American 77 lost.
他们说美航77号♥失踪了
He just went missing, out of Dulles.
从华盛顿杜勒斯机场起飞后就失去了联♥系♥
He’s supposed to go to LAX.
他要飞往洛杉矶
This is another one?
又有一架吗
What? What did she say?
什么 你说什么
American 77 coming out of Dulles
美航77号♥从杜勒斯机场起飞
heading west, going to LAX.
一路向西 飞往洛杉矶
Light me up every track, guys. What do you got?
把所有班机位置调出来 你有什么消息
I don’t know how many more there
我不清楚到底还有
could be in the air, sir, but the point is this.
多少架飞机被劫持 但有点毫无疑问
We’ve gotta get them
我们必须在它们飞进华盛顿之前
before they’re within range of Washington.
将它们拦截下来
We gotta get them before they’re 60 miles,
至少也要在六十 或是五十英里以外
50 miles minimum, or we’re not gonna have a play.
否则我们就玩完了
We’re not gonna be able to protect the Capitol.
首都将毫不设防
Come on. Come on, guys.
快点 快点
Answer it, please, answer.
接通 拜托 快点接通
Oh, my God, there he is. He’s on the floor.
天啊 他就躺在地板上
We need something to bandage him with.
我们需要拿些东西给他包扎
Anybody a doctor? Medic?
有谁是医生吗
She’s an EMT.
她是内科医生
She’s an EMT.
她是内科医生
I keep trying to call the cockpit. I can’t get through.
我一直在呼叫控制台 但接不通
I need you to move over.
你坐进来
What is going on?
发生了什么事
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Oh, come on.
快点
United 93, do you hear Cleveland Center?
93号♥航♥班♥ 这里是克里夫兰控制中心
Ident, please.
听得到吗 请回答
Yes, I did, 797,
没错 797航♥班♥
and we couldn’t tell what it was, either.
我们也不清楚
Okay. United 93, Cleveland.
好的 93号♥航♥班♥ 这里是克里夫兰
If you hear the Center, ident.
如果你听到 请回答
I got you.
我来帮你
Hi, my name is Sandy Bradshaw.
你好 我叫桑迪·布莱德肖
I’m on United flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco.
我在从纽瓦克飞往洛杉矶的美联航93号♥航♥班♥上
The airplane has been hijacked by three guys with knives.
飞机被三个持刀的人劫持了
One of them’s got, like, a bomb strapped around his waist.
其中一个还在腰上捆了炸♥弹♥
How many did you guys see? Three.
你们看到了几个人 三个
She thinks there were three.
她说一共看到三个
You were sitting in first class, right?
你坐在头等舱对吧
They said there were… They saw three.
他们说 一共看到三个
No, they stabbed a first class passenger.
不 他们刺伤了一名头等舱的乘客
Thank you.
谢谢
Did they answer?
他们回答了吗
What did they say? They couldn’t tell me anything.
他们说了什么 什么都没说
They didn’t tell you anything at all?
什么都没说
It was just the maintenance department.
对方只是维修部门
I got through to United.
我要通过维修线路
I got through on the maintenance line.
给美联航打过去
I told them that the plane was hijacked.
我告诉他们飞机被劫持了
I mean, I don’t know what else to say.
我不知道还该说什么
I don’t know what to do.
不知道怎么做
He didn’t tell us anything! He’s a maintenance guy!
他什么都没说 他只是个维修工
No, no, no! You back! You back! You back!
别 别 后退 后退
Okay. Sit! You!
好 你坐下
Ziad!
齐亚德
…you heard that also? Yes, sir. Twice.
你还听得到吗 是的 请重复
Roger. We heard that also.
收到 我们也听到了
Just wanted to confirm it wasn’t from interference.
只是确认那不是空中关涉
Victor, 956. Victor, 956, go.
维克多 956航♥班♥ 维克多 956 请讲
I wanted to answer your call.
我本想回复
We did hear that yelling, too.
我们也听到了叫喊声
Copy that.
收到
I think we’re turning.
我们在转向
Wait. We’re turning. Are we turning?
等下 我们在转向 我们在转向吗
That means it’s all right. It’s okay…
没事的 没事
We’re gonna go back to the airport.
我们正在飞回机场
They’re going to ask for ransom. What?
他们只是想要赎金 什么
I hope so.
希望是
In 1977 in Mogadishu, they asked,
1977年在摩加迪休就发生过
you know, for money.
他们只想要钱
They will ask for ransom. They will let us go.
他们得到了赎金 就会放我们走
We’re going back to the airport, all right?
我们会回到机场 对吧
We’re going back to the airport.
我们会回到机场的
They’re trained to deal with this situation. Okay?
他们都受过应对这种情况的训练 没事的
And they’ll get us down on the ground, all right? Okay?
然后他们就会救我们下去 好吗
I’m a pilot.
我是个飞行员
I’ve been flying all my life. But it’s… I just…
我飞了一辈子 但这次
What? Something’s wrong here.
什么 出大问题了
We’re okay.
我们会没事的
Anybody know where 77 is?
谁知道77号♥航♥班♥在哪了
Cleveland Center was the last one to talk to United 93.
克利夫兰指挥中心是最后与93号♥航♥班♥通话的
But what about the military response on this?
军方有什么回应吗
I’m talking to them now.
我正跟他们通话
I’m letting them know where we are with this.
告诉他们飞机在哪失踪的
Listen, you got to get somebody…
听着 你要叫些人
…down the hallway to talk to them.
直接去和军方见面
They are supposed to be liaisoning with the military.
他们该和军方直接联络
And I’ve got this colonel here,
这位上校已经来了
he’s not giving me the answers I need.
他根本提供不了我需要的答案
We’re giving you the best we can, sir.
先生 我只能说 我们尽力而为
The best information I’ve got.
我得到了最好的消息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!