No exceptions. They’re gonna have to wait.
没有特例 他们必须得等
No exceptions.
没有特例
All the offshore routes are gonna be closed.
所有近海航线都将被封锁
Everyone’s gonna be moved inland. And that’s it.
所有人都得等内陆线路 就这样
Anybody have anything else for the morning plan?
关于早间安排谁还有其它问题吗
Okay, we’ll do the next telcon at 1315.
好的 我们十三点一刻再联络
Good job.
好样的
US Air 29, contact Boston,
美联航29 呼叫波士顿管制中心
approach on 120.6. Good day.
进近频率120.6 报告飞机位置
US Air 29, contact Boston,
美联航29 呼叫波士顿管制中心
approach on 120.6. Good day.
进近频率120.6 报告飞机位置
Glens Falls. After Glens Falls…
峡谷瀑布 已过峡谷瀑布…
And American 11, climb, maintain flight level 350.
美航11 爬升高度保持三万五千英尺
Air Canada 129, Boston Center.
加航129 波士顿管制中心
U.S. Air 129, contact Boston.
美航129 联♥系♥波士顿中心
That’s for American 11. Climb maintain flight level 350.
美航11 爬升高度保持三万五千英尺
Come on.
爬升
American 11, Boston.
美航11 波士顿中心
How do you hear? Boston Center.
能否收到 波士顿中心
Hey, Greg? Yeah?
格雷格 什么事
Try American 11 again.
再联♥系♥一下美航11
See if he’s on your frequency,
看是否在你的频率范围
if he came back to you.
是否回到你的频率
American 11, Boston Center.
美航11 波士顿中心
How do you read?
能否收到
American flight 11, Boston Center. Do you read?
美航11 波士顿中心 能否收到
There are also two window exits located over the wings.
机翼上方有两个逃生窗
Each exit is marked with a sign overhead.
每个窗口上面均有标识
Look around to locate the two exits nearest to your seat.
请找到离您最近的两个逃生口
In some cases, the nearest exit may be behind you.
可能逃生口在某些乘客的身后
In an evacuation,
疏散过程中
exit path lights will automatically illuminate
紧急出口指示灯将自行启动
to guide you to an exit.
引导您至出口
A life vest is located under your seat,
每位乘客座位下的红色标识处
it can be identified by a red tab.
都存放有救生衣
Do not remove it unless directed by a flight attendant.
未经乘务员许可请不要随意移♥动♥
Taxi clearance.
滑行指令
Stand by.
请稍后
We’ve got your release.
我们已收到许可
I want you to move up in the line behind the United 757.
向前滑行至757航♥班♥后面的线上
Good morning, ground.
早上好 地面中心
United 93, Gate 17, ready to taxi.
美联航93 十七门 准备好滑出
Do you have problems?
有问题吗
United 93, taxi runway four-left via Bravo Romeo Bravo.
美联航93 经BRB滑行到左四跑道
Hold short of Victor.
在V道等待进一步指令
Roger. Said four-left Bravo Romeo Bravo.
收到 经BRB滑行到左四跑道
Hold short Victor. United 93.
在V道等待进一步指令 美联航93
And American 11 on emergency frequency,
紧急频率呼叫美航11
if you hear Boston,
若收到波士顿中心呼叫
come up on frequency 127.82.
进近频率127.82
Am-X 7281,
美航X7281
contact Boston on 133.42.
联♥系♥波士顿中心 进近频率133.42
Athens, Boston.
雅典 波士顿
Do me a favor, you got that United 175 out there.
你帮忙联♥系♥一下美联航175航♥班♥
Can you have them take a look and see if you can get a visual on American 11?
看能否协助你看到美航11
767.
767航♥班♥
United 175, turn 20 degrees to your left,
美联航175 左转二十度
vector for traffic.
雷达引导冲突避让
In your turn, look for traffic 12 o’clock to 1 o’clock,
有架班机在你十二点钟到一点钟方位
about 15 miles.
距离约十五海里
He’s tracking south-southwest bound. Altitude’s unknown.
该航♥班♥航向西-南西 高度未知
It’s an American 767. Let me know if you get a visual on him.
机型美航767 目视到后通知中心
Am-X 7281,
美航X7281
proceed direct O’Neill, resume all navigation.
直飞奥尼尔 恢复自动领航
US Air 312,
美联航312
contact Boston on 133.42.
联♥系♥波士顿中心 进近频率133.42
November 3622. Tango, roger.
N3622 探戈 收到
Just be quiet and you’ll be okay.
老实点 你们就不会有事
We are returning to the airport.
我们正返回机场
Call in Boston Center. Say again, please.
波士顿管制中心呼叫 请复诵
Hey, John! Come here!
约翰 过来一下
What’s going on?
什么事
Aircraft, call in Boston. Say again, please.
波士顿中心 请复诵
This guy here just contacted me.
刚才有人联♥系♥我
I heard some verbiage over the background.
我听到一些背景杂音
It was not American, it was foreign.
不是美国人 是个老外
They said something about taking over the cockpit,
他们说什么接管机舱
“Stay calm, we’re going back to the airport.”
安静 我们准备返回机场
I have no idea who it was.
我不知道是谁
I think we have a hijack situation here.
我觉得像一起劫机事件
What makes you think that’s a hijacker?
你凭什么认为是劫机呢
Just trust me.
相信我
I heard the guy in my ear, okay?
我亲耳听到那人声音了
I heard the guy in my ear. All right.
我亲耳听到的 好吧
You need to check it out.
你确认一下
Command Center East. Tony.
东部指挥中心 托尼
Hey, Ben, we’re doing a coffee run. You want some coffee?
本 我们去冲杯咖啡 你需要吗
No, I’m filled up with coffee.
不用 我已经喝不少了
How are they doing on those restrictions out of New York?
他们是如何处理纽约外♥围♥管制的
Tell them they got them reduced.
告诉他们 做得很好
So La Guardia, in fact, is now out of delays.
实际上拉瓜迪亚机场现在已经没有延误了
Newark’s gonna stay a while, though.
可纽瓦克机场那边还得一段时间
Good job. Good job. Excellent.
很好 很好
Excellent.
非常好
Rich, you need to monitor this.
里奇 你得监测着这个
Yeah, let me take this stuff. I got to get to the 8:30, so…
交给我吧 我八点半还得过去 所以
Command Center East. Toby.
东指挥中心 我是托比
Hey, Walsh.
你好 沃什
Hey, Ben! Ben, hang on.
本 本 等等
Yes?
怎么了
Listen, we’re just getting
听着 我们刚接到
a preliminary report from Boston Center.
一份来自波士顿中心的初步报告
They think they’ve got a hijacking.
他们认为有劫机事件发生
A hijacking?
劫机事件
It’s American 11. A heavy 767.
发生在美航11上 是架重型波音767
Departed Boston for LA.
由波士顿飞往洛杉矶的航♥班♥
Where is he now?
这架飞机现在在哪
He’s about 50, 60 west of Boston.
距波士顿以西五六十哩
You got a squawk 7500?
收到过劫机信♥号♥♥没
No, I don’t think so.
不 我想没有
They heard some kind of suspicious transmission,
他们听到过可疑的传输信♥号♥♥
so they’re checking on it… All right.
因此正在进行排查 好的
It’s very preliminary. All right.
都是些初步消息 好吧
When you get some hard information,
当你得知确切信息后
let me know and I’ll brief the staff.
告诉我 我会向管理层反映
Thanks.
多谢
Did someone say “Hijack”?
是不是有人说”劫机”
Everything okay? Yeah.
都还好吗 是的
Good. Before we get started…
好的 在我们开始之前
Well, that was a possible hijack. American… What?
可能出现劫机事件 在美航 什么
Yeah. Hijack?
是的 劫机
Anybody remember… Haven’t seen that in years.
还有人记得 多少年没见了
Yeah, I know. When was the last time we had a hijack?
是的 我明白 上次劫机是什么时候的事
It’s been quite a while, quite a while. ’91, ’90.
相当久 相当久了 九十年代初
I can’t even remember precisely. Yeah, I know.
我都记不清了 是的 我知道
No, no. It’s Boston to LAX,
不 这是由波士顿飞往洛杉矶国际机场的
American 11.
美航11航♥班♥
Yeah, they’re on it and they’re gonna keep me informed.
相关人员正在核查 同时会一直通知我
I’ll brief you. Okay.
我会向你们汇报的 好的
Hey, ground. United 93.
地面中心 这里是联航93号♥航♥班♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!