I’m bringing the other one with coffee in one second.
待会再把有咖啡的拿来
Thank you very much. Enjoy, guys. See you later.
非常感谢 请慢用 待会见
Thanks, Deb. See you in a bit.
谢谢 黛玻 一会见
What do you need over here?
您需要些什么
But you know, with girls I can’t,
你也知道 我对她们一点办法也没有
I could never, you know, I couldn’t control…
我管不了她们…
As soon as I get on the ground, I’ll give her a call.
飞机一降落我就打给她
You have kids? Yeah, I do.
你有小孩吗 有
I have a 11-month-old daughter.
十一个月大的女儿
Eleven months. How’s that? You getting any sleep at night?
十一个月大 怎么样 晚上能让你消停吗
She’s finally beginning to settle down now,
她现在总算比较乖了
so everything’s looking good.
所以还好
My anniversary’s coming up,
快到结婚纪念日了
I’m taking my wife to London for a couple days.
我要带老婆去伦敦玩几天
Well, that should be good.
那一定很好玩
Yeah, I’ve been to London a couple times.
我去过伦敦几次
You know, we’re gonna do the usual.
我们准备走常规路线
A little sightseeing,
游览些景点什么的
do a couple plays and just kind of get away.
看几出舞台剧 然后就走
I’ve got Otis in the air, and two more at Langley.
战机出发了 维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地又派出两架
Four planes. That’s all I’ve got.
一共有四架战斗机升空
I’m gonna need some support. I’m gonna need more planes.
我需要支援和更多战机
I’ve got Otis headed to Manhattan and…
战机正飞往曼哈顿…
No, the FAA is giving us problems.
没有 联邦飞航管理局没有批准
…all the other fighter
…其余在东海岸的
planes that are on the East Coast. Oceana.
战斗机 海洋环境保护组织
No, I sent them anyway.
没有 我还是下令派出战机
Right now, Langley’s sitting at battle stations, sir.
维吉尼亚州林格莱空军基地即刻进入备战状态 长官
Copy that.
收到
Okay. MCC!
好的 任务控制中心
Boston is telling us American 11 is still in the air.
波士顿说美航11还在飞行
What? American 11 is still in the air.
什么 美航11还在飞行
We don’t know who those planes are.
不知道哪架飞机撞上世贸中心
American 11 is still flying?
美航11还在飞行吗
Headed towards Washington.
飞往华盛顿方向
God damn it!
真该死
All right, surveillance, we got American 11,
监察人员注意 现在美航11
heading towards Washington now!
正飞往华盛顿方向
Let’s go. I want you to light
行动起来 查看从纽约南部向新泽西
up every track south of New York over Jersey.
方向行驶的每一条路线
Colonel. Colonel. Hang on. Hang on, sir.
呼叫上校 等一下 长官
Yes, go, MCC.
请讲 任务控制中心
Boston is saying that American 11
波士顿称美航11
is heading towards Washington now.
正飞往华盛顿方向
That it’s not one of the flights that went into the Trade Centers,
它并没有撞上世贸中心
but it’s heading towards Washington.
而是飞往华盛顿方向
We gotta scramble those Langley birds right now.
我们得马上让林格莱空军基地战机掉头
What the fuck? Hold on, sir.
我靠 稍等 长官
Scramble Langley. Scramble Langley to Washington.
林格莱空军基地战机掉头 方向改为华盛顿
Scramble Langley, weapons.
林格莱空军基地战机掉头 通知空军部队
Copy that.
收到
Scramble them to Washington. Scramble Langley.
转向华盛顿 林格莱空军基地战机请掉头
No, we just got a report. We’re getting bad stuff from the FAA.
不 刚收到报告 联邦航♥空♥局来的坏消息
Bad stuff from the FAA all around.
到处都是联邦航♥空♥局给的坏消息
They just told us that 11 was still flying.
他们刚才说美航11还在飞行
We thought 11 went into the tower.
我们以为它撞上了世贸中心
All parties acknowledge with initials. Command posts.
听到指令请回复 这是战地指挥所
Tower. Approach. Giant Killer.
呼叫塔台 正在靠近 巨型战机
Gentlemen, gentlemen! Here’s what I want.
先生们 先生们 听好了
I want you to contact all the centers.
联络所有航管中心
I want to know about any aircraft that they deem suspicious.
查出任何可疑的飞机
There’s NORDO or lost transponder,
不管是失去无线电讯号♥还是关闭发送器
off-course, change altitude.
偏离航道 还有改变高度的班机
And let’s get it on that board
全都写到那块白板上
down there and start sharing this information.
把这些信息公布出来
Particularly with the military.
尤其要弄到军方的消息
Where is that military liaison?
军方联络人在哪
Go get him. Yeah, tell him I need to speak to him now.
找他来 我要立刻见他
Indy Center just called. They’re missing an American 77.
印第安纳波利斯航管中心刚打来 美航77失联
They lost it 25 minutes ago.
二十五分钟之前的事
It deviated off… American 77.
它偏离了航道…美航77
American 77. Out of Indianapolis Center.
美航77 与印第安纳波利斯航管中心失去联络
They said that he lost
据说偏离航道后
his transponder after he turned off-course.
它的无线电讯号♥也丢失了
We got an American 77 out of Dulles, lost the transponder.
杜勒斯机场起飞的美航77 失去无线电讯号♥
All right, I need… I
我需要…
want last-known position, speed and altitude.
讯号♥丢失前位置 飞行速度及所在高度
I want it in his track. I want to know where he’s heading.
还有它的航线 我要知道它的飞行目的地
We just had two go into the city.
两架飞机刚刚撞上世贸中心
And, you know, anything is suspect now,
现在一切都很可疑
especially if he’s heading toward the city.
尤其是飞往大城市的
I need last-known position and track.
我要讯号♥丢失前的位置和路线
All right, do you know who that second airplane was?
好的 知道另外那个是哪架飞机吗
Okay. If you find out, let me know.
好的 查到后通知我
Boston’s tracking another one, Delta 1989.
波士顿正追踪另一架 达美1989
He’s another Boston-to-LAX, 767.
另一架波士顿往洛杉矶的767
Right now he’s on course.
目前还在航线上
They are talking to him,
他们正在与机长通话
but they’re very concerned about that flight
不过他们很担心
because it’s the exact same profile as these last two.
它和前两架是同一型客机
All right, so listen, fellas. I
听着 伙计们
want you to get a ground stop out across the nation.
即刻发布全国停飞令
I don’t want anybody else coming into our airspace.
禁止任何飞机再进入美国领空
How many have I got airborne now? 4,000 or 5,000.
有多少飞机在飞行中 四到五千架
Huh? Between 4,000 and 5,000.
多少 四到五千架
4,200. 4,200? Jesus Christ.
4200架左右 4200架 我的天
All right, no more departures anywhere. You got that?
好的 全国停飞 听见没
Call Boston. Call Cleveland. No more departures.
通知华盛顿和克利夫兰市 严禁起飞
Copy. Boston-to-LA and
收到 波士顿往洛杉矶的
that’s Delta 1989, suspected hijack.
那架达美1989 疑似遭到劫机
Eagle flight 248, contact Cleveland Center, 134.6.
鹰航248 请联络克利夫兰航管中心 频道134.6
John, there’s a suspected
约翰 波士顿又有一架飞机
hijack from Center at Boston, all right?
疑似遭到劫机
I need you to confirm when you can, all right?
麻烦请你确认一下
Let me know if you hear anything. Delta 1989.
有消息通知我 达美1989
I’ll let you know. Soon as I can.
我会尽快通知你
United 93, Cleveland Center. Go ahead.
联航93 这里是克利夫兰航管中心 请讲
Cleveland Center, United 93.
克利夫兰航管中心 这里是联航93
Level 350. Still have that light chop.
高度35000英尺 轻微乱流
“Beware cockpit intrusion.”
“小心有人闯入驾驶舱”
“Two aircraft hit the World Trade Center.”
“两架飞机撞击世贸中心”
But we just left Newark. The weather was beautiful.
可我们刚经过纽瓦克 天上没什么异样
That’s gotta be student pilots.
一定是空军飞行学员干的
I’m gonna… Let me just confirm this.
我要…让我确认一下
What have you got? Do we have anything on 11?
有消息吗 有美航11的消息吗
You’re spotting nothing?
什么也没查到吗
Come on, guys. Beat the bushes.
快点 查得仔细一点
Where is this guy? What’s he doing?
这个人在哪 他在干什么
I got two F-16s ready to turn and burn toward Washington.
两架F-16战机准备转向前往华盛顿
I need to know the ROE, sir.
我要知道接战准则 长官
Sir, what do you want me to do when we intercept American 11?
长官 拦截美航11后该怎么做
Do we give them nines in their nose, sir? I need to know that.
要开火吗 长官 我需要知道
If we engage, when do we engage?
如果开火 应该几时交战
How do we get the authority to get… Colonel, I need to know
又该怎么获得授权… 上校
with these Langley birds what I’m gonna do.
我需要知道跟战机飞行员下达什么命令
Rules of engagement, sir.
接战准则是什么 长官
Do we shoot this flight down?
要击落这架飞机吗
How high up do we have to go? SecDef?
向什麽层级报告 国防部长吗
Vice President?
还是副总统
The President has to make the call. Yes, sir.
总统必须授权决定 是的长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!