One after the other hit the World Trade Center.
两架飞机接连撞上了世贸大厦
Lyzzie, is it… It’s planes. It’s not a bomb.
莉齐 是什么 是飞机啊 不是炸♥弹♥
It’s two airplanes. It’s not a bomb.
是两架飞机 不是炸♥弹♥
It’s airplanes. What?
是飞机 什么
It’s one after the other.
两架接连撞上去的
One after the other hit the World Trade Center.
两架接连撞上了世贸大厦
Airplanes, one after the other, hit the World Trade Center.
是飞机 一架紧跟着另一架 撞了世贸大厦
Where did this… Who’s hearing this?
怎么回事 谁听到的
Where did they come from?
哪传出来的
He said it was on the news?
他说都上新闻了
I’m on line with my wife.
我在跟我妻子说话
Are you hearing this? What’d they say?
是你听到的吗 怎么说的
Two planes hit the World Trade Center. Is that right?
两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦 是吗
Do they mean prop planes?
是螺旋桨飞机吗
Whose planes? What airline?
哪家公♥司♥的飞机 哪条航线
Is it United?
是联航吗
Okay, sweetie, I will call you back, I promise.
好的 宝贝 我会给你打过去的 我保证
I just talked to my wife.
我刚跟我太太通过话
Two planes have hit the World Trade Center.
确实有两架飞机撞上了世贸大厦
There are five jets that have been hijacked.
一共有五架飞机遭到劫持
Are we one of them, or are we the sixth?
我们是其中一架吗 不会是第六架吧
Lyzzie, Lyzzie, Lyzzie.
莉齐 莉齐 莉齐
Lyzzie, not the Trade Center, right? But the…
莉齐 不是贸易中心 对吧 可是
Into the Pentagon. It’s on the news.
撞五角大楼了 上新闻了
It’s on the news, yeah. There was an…
上新闻了 是的 有爆♥炸♥发生
There was an explosion at the Pentagon.
在五角大楼有爆♥炸♥发生
Just tell them that. That’s all we know.
告诉他们 我们就知道这些
Hey, listen, there was an explosion at the Pentagon.
听着 五角大楼有爆♥炸♥发生
An explosion at the Pentagon. Not a fire, an explosion.
就在五角大楼 不是起火 是爆♥炸♥
United 93, I understand you have a bomb onboard. Go ahead.
联航93 听说机上有炸♥弹♥
Executive 956, did you understand that transmission?
956班机 你听到了吗
Affirmative. He said there was a bomb onboard.
确认 他说机上确有炸♥弹♥
Executive 956 turning 180.
956班机 航向180
Executive 956.
956班机
American 1060, do you see anybody northwest of you?
美航1060 西北方有飞机吗
Can you see back that far there?
你们有没有看到
Do you have a visual on him now?
现在看得到吗
Got him. We’re looking now, sir.
找到了 我们正在看 长官
United 93, Cleveland.
联航93号♥ 克利夫兰
United 93, call in.
联航93号♥ 请答复
United 93, United…
联航93号♥ 联航
Put your seat belts on!
系紧安全带
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
We’re okay, we’re okay. No, we’re okay.
没事了 我们很好 没事 我们很好
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
上帝 我的上帝
Hey, this is a suicide mission.
这是自杀式袭击
We have to do something. They are not gonna land this plane.
我们必须做点什么 他们没打算着陆
They are not gonna take us back to the airport.
他们没打算将我们带回机场
I don’t think there’s any other option we have.
我们别无选择
If we’re gonna die, we’re gonna die.
要死也躲不了
They’re flying us into a building. We’re gonna die.
他们正驶向一栋建筑 到时我们都得死
We should not interfere with them.
我们不该妨碍他们
There’s a lot of us, but we gotta do something.
我们有这么多人 得有所行动
You see how low we are?
瞧见我们飞得多低了吗
Is there a weapon? Is there something we can use?
有武器吗 有什么可以当作武器的吗
Go back. You go back.
退回去 回去
Stewardess, listen to me. Are you listening?
乘务员 听我讲 你有听吗
I’m listening.
我在听
Go back and you get everything you can…
回到后面去 尽你所能找些东西
You get every weapon you can.
我们可以用作武器的东西
Get whatever we can use as a weapon.
凡是可以用作武器都拿来
But what are we gonna do?
可是接下来怎么做
We don’t… I… We’ll figure that out,
我们没有… 我…会有办法的
but get every weapon we can.
能当武器的都拿来
Shit. Shit. Shit.
操 操 操
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Go get it. Get everything you can.
去拿吧 尽你所能
Okay, we need every big guy. Every big guy.
好的 大块头都行动起来 所有大块头
Every big guy. Luggage. Luggage. We need weapons.
所有大块头 行李箱 行李箱 我们需要武器
Get back here. Get back here. Get back here. Okay.
过来 过来 过来 好的
We need to boil water.
得烧点开水
For what? We gotta get water?
为什么 我们需要水吗
We gotta get weapons.
我们需要武器
Promise me that Emmy
答应我 让埃米
is going to know
知道
that I just love her very much.
我很爱她
What else can we use? What else?
还有其他什么
Wine bottles. Forks, knives.
酒瓶子 餐叉 餐刀
The guy that I was sitting in front of said
坐我后面的家伙
that he doesn’t think the bomb is real.
觉得那个炸♥弹♥是假的
That’s all I know.
我就知道这些
He’s on his way back.
他过来了
Come up with a plan, I’m gonna calm the other passengers
快想个计划出来 我得去安抚其他乘客
and we’ll go along with whatever plan you come up with.
然后我们照你的计划执行就是了
You’ve gotta…
你得
Sit down. Sit down!
坐下来 坐下
Oh, God.
上帝
So, what do we do? What do you have?
那么我们要做什么 你有什么
We got the forks, knives, hot water…
餐叉 餐刀 热水
Hot water…
热水
Yeah, I gave him the fire extinguisher.
对 我把灭火器给了他
Just let them go.
让他们去吧
Hey! Sit! Sit! Just let them go. Just let them go.
嘿 坐下 坐下 让他们去好了 让他们去
Hey, come on.
快过来
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
They have a bomb!
他们有个炸♥弹♥
Do you really think he’d get a bomb onboard this plane?
你真认为他可以把炸♥弹♥带上飞机吗
Yeah, that guy in front of you said he didn’t think it was real.
没错 在你前面的那个人认为炸♥弹♥是假的
I know. That’s what I think, too.
我知道 我也是这么想的
How does he get a bomb onboard this plane?
炸♥弹♥怎么带得上来呢
Jack, are you there?
杰克 你还在吗
Wake up, sweetie.
醒醒 宝贝
Okay.
好的
I just want to tell you I love you.
我只想告诉你我爱你
We’re going back to the airport.
我们正要返回机场
I love you. I gotta give the phone to Linda now.
我爱你 我得把电♥话♥给琳达了
Bye, Dad.
拜 爸爸
I just love you more than anything. Know that.
我爱你胜过一切 记住这点就好了
I, well…

Please tell my family I love them, too. Bye, honey.
请转告我的家人我也爱他们 拜 亲爱的
Please give my love to Mom and Dad.
请向爸妈转达我的爱意
And I really, really love you.
还有 我真的 真的很爱你
My safe is in the bedroom in the closet.
我的保险箱在卧室的衣橱里
The combination is 302 and 0913
组合密♥码♥是302和0913
and it should open. My will is inside.
打开后 里面有我的遗嘱
I’m trained in hand-to-hand, I’m trained in judo. So…
我受过训练 是柔道 所以…
Okay. So we go up right behind you.
好的 我们紧跟在你后面
We have to go very fast.
动作必须快
Okay. Absolutely.
当然 肯定的
And I’m gonna… I don’t
而我 我他妈的
give a fuck if that thing is real or not.
也不在乎那个炸♥弹♥是真是假
I’m going to get his arm,
我会抓住他的胳膊
I’m gonna get his arm and I’m gonna break his arm.
抓住他的胳膊后扭断它
We need a plan. We need a plan.
我们需要有个计划 得有个计划
We’re gonna do something.
必须有所行动
Ahmed. Ahmed!
艾哈迈德 艾哈迈德
What is he doing? Oh, my God.
他要干什么 我的上帝
Hey, no talk!
不许讲话
So what…
那么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!