Shit!
发生了一起意外
There has been an accident.
在下达进一步指示之前 请留在座位上
Please remain seated until further instructions.
已经联♥系♥紧急服务中心
Emergency services have been contacted.
格雷
Grey!
我是来帮忙的
Here to help.
宝贝
Babe?
你能带我们…
Will you get us…
后退 后退
Back up! Back up!
待在这里 伙计
Stay right there, partner.
我们正被拍着呢 混♥蛋♥ 快点
We’re on TV, assholes. Hurry!
直播分流
可能的犯罪者
可能的受害者
可能的目击证人
你们在干什么 把面具戴回去
Hey, what are you doing? Put your mask back on!
伙计们 我的钱包可以给你们
Look, you guys, you can have my wallet.
把我们的卡都拿走吧 全都拿走吧
Take our cards, okay? You can have it all.
谢谢你的许可
Thanks for your permission.
不许碰她
Don’t you fucking touch her!
你看我的眼神就像在鞋子上看到了一滩屎
You look at me and see a real piece of shit on your shoe, don’t you?
像你这样教育程度高的女性
A learned woman like yourself,
瞧不起我这样没文化的蝼蚁
looking down on an uneducated insect like me.
不 不
No! No!

No!
直播分流
可能的目击证人
可能的犯罪者
可能的受害者
四名歹徒 两名受害人
Four hostiles, two prone.
亚莎
Asha!
亚莎
Asha…
直到死亡将我们分离
Till death do us part.
亚莎 我过不去 我动不了
Asha. I can’t get to you. I can’t move.
亚莎
Asha.
坚持住 看着我 亲爱的
Stay with me, okay? Look at me, honey.
我就在这里
Okay, I’m right here.
我就在这里 亚莎
I’m right here, okay, Ash?
我就在这里
I’m right here.
不 亚莎 不 不要…
No, no, Asha. Asha, no, please…
三个月后
安装的所有东西能让你过上
I mean, everything that’s installed just allows you to live a more
更正常的生活
normal life.
这些机械臂能为你准备饭菜
These robotic arms are fully capable of preparing meals for you.
如果说你想来一杯蛋白奶昔
Let’s say you wanted a protein shake.
你只要说”蛋白奶昔”就行
You would just say “Protein shake.”
你母亲也有对手臂的声控权
Your mother also has voice control authority over the arms.
你想来试试吗 帕姆
Would you like to do the honors, Pam?
好啊
Sure.
蛋白奶昔
Um, protein shake.
我的天啊
Oh, my Lord!
好了
There you go.
我觉得我们没有问题了
I think we’ll be fine from here.
-好 -我送你出去
– Okay. – I’ll walk you out.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
充电完毕
Charging now complete.
你在吗 格雷 你有什么需要吗
Are you there, Grey? Would you like something?
亚莎要一起吃晚饭吗
May I ask if Asha will be joining us for dinner?
你不用日日夜夜待在这里的 妈妈
You know, you don’t have to stay here day and night, Mom.
他们安装的这些机器
You know, these machines they installed
基本能为我做任何事了
pretty much do everything for me.
我知道
I know.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
好了好了好了
That’s it, that’s it, that’s it.
科塔斯警探
Detective Cortez.
你好 帕姆 你好 格雷
Hi, Pam. Hi, Grey.
我的位置在这里
All right, this is me.
-你们可以坐在这里 -谢谢
– Here, you can have a seat here. – Thanks.
我跟你一样也是新皇冠区的
You know, I’m from New Crown, Grey. Like you.
我读的海利尔高中
Went to Hellier High.
你查到了什么
So what do you have?
好吧
Okay.
我知道你们急着想过来
I know you were anxious to come down here
看看我们查得怎么样了 我觉得这样很好
and see how we’re getting things done, and I think that’s great.
我喜欢面对面交流
I’m a face-to-face person myself,
我不喜欢用那些无人机
you know. I don’t pilot these drones.
我喜欢亲自动手查
I like to get my hands dirty.
-去敲门… -这些人是谁
– Bang on doors… – So who are these guys?
我们还不知道
We don’t know yet.
不过我在那里已经列出了嫌疑人名单
I do have a list of people of interest in that area,
这周我还带了两个人来警局问话
and just this week I brought in two people for questioning.
你是说你在我们头顶
So what you’re saying is you have all these things
安排了这么多
flying above our heads
能读取身份芯片的东西
that can read the ID chips
然而却什么都没查到
in our fillings but don’t actually do anything.
不 我是说它们有用 但是没这么简单
No. I mean, yes, they work. But it’s not that simple.
罪犯有办法对付它们
Criminals can find ways around them.
要是他们找对了人
If they can find the right people,
就能给自己建造一道防火墙
criminals can get a firewall built around them
防止我们的无人机识别出他们的脸
that prevents our drones from identifying their faces.
相信我 我真的明白你们很难过…
Believe me, I understand your frustration, I do…
我知道我再也没办法给自己系鞋带了 警探
I know I can’t tie my shoes anymore, Detective,
但你不用把我当一个三岁的小孩来对待
but you don’t have to talk to me like I’m a goddamn 3-year-old.
格雷 她只是想帮忙
Grey, she’s just trying to help.
我想从我列出的名单入手
I’m gonna work through my list,
如果你想和我合作 我们能找到他们
and if you wanna work with me, we’re gonna find them.
我怎么和你合作 我都站不起来
How can I work with you? I can’t even stand.
注入镇定剂
Administer PM medicine.
有问题 注入镇定剂
Problem. Administer PM medicine.
再次注入镇定剂
Again. Administer PM medicine.
有问题 再次注入
Problem. Again!
再次注入
Again.
我不能再注入任何药物了 格雷
I cannot administer any more medication, Grey.
不 你做得不对 你做得不对
No, you didn’t do it right. You didn’t do it right.
注入镇定剂
Administer PM medicine.
再进行注射会有生命危险
Another dosage could be fatal.
如果你感到剧烈疼痛 我会联♥系♥救护车
I will contact an ambulance to transport you to a hospital
将你送到医院
if you are in serious pain.
我不会传染禽流感给你的 孩子
I’m not gonna give you bird flu, kid.
我一般不怎么离开我的房♥子
I don’t leave my house very often.
你肯定很难过
Must be frustrating for you.
你是一个喜欢亲自动手做事的人
You’re someone who liked to get things done with their hands.
现在你做不到了
Now you can’t.
对不起 我这样很失礼吗
I’m sorry, was that inappropriate?
我接触的人不多 不知道有什么区别
I’m not around enough people to know the difference.
那我告诉你区别 你想要什么 埃伦
Okay, here’s the difference. What the fuck do you want, Eron?
格雷
Grey.
如果我告诉你我可以给你
What if I told you I could offer you something
能让你重新走路的东西呢
that would enable you to walk again?
我给你看过的那块电脑芯片
That computer chip that I showed you.
有能力为像你这种情况的人
It has the potential to change everything
改变一切
for people in your condition.
你四肢瘫痪
As a quadriplegic,
大脑和你的四肢连接已经切断
the line connecting your brain to your limbs has been cut.
柄能为它们架起桥梁
Stem would bridge that gap.
你将在我家进行手术
The operation would take place in my home,
避开官方人员的耳目
away from official eyes.
所以你不会再住院
So there’d be no more hospitals.
但你必须保守这个秘密
But it would have to be our secret.
暂时
For now.
是这样的 孩子
Here’s the thing, kid.
我不想重新开始我的生活
I’m not looking to restart my life.
我想要结束
I’m looking for the off switch.
你知道吗
You know,
你之前说得没错
you were right about them.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章雷神2:黑暗世界
下一篇文章雷神 Thor
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!