Wait.
等等
Wait.
现在
Now.
现在 在你有优势的时候
Now, while you have the advantage.
来啊
Come here!
来宰了我啊
Come here to rip me off, huh?
格雷
Grey.
是你
It’s you.
不知道你怎么找到我的
I don’t know how you found me,
但是你不该来这里
but you shouldn’t be here.
你杀了我妻子
You killed my wife.
不 不是我杀的 是别人杀的
No! I didn’t do that. That was someone else.
并不重要
Doesn’t matter!
你的速度要比现在快一点才行
You’ll need to be a little faster than that.
你为什么要让我这样做
Why are you making me do this?
格雷 如果需要我的帮助就告诉我
Let me know if you need my help, Grey.
柄 救我
Stem! Help!
我需要你的允许才可以单独行动
I need your permission to operate independently.
-允许 -谢谢
– Permission granted! – Thank you.
柄 我们在做什么
Okay, Stem, what are we doing, man?
放松点
Just relax.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, God!
听着 伙计 别起来
Look, man, stay down, please.
拜托 拜托 别起来 拜托 别起来
Please. Please, don’t get up. Please, don’t get up.
拜托 别起来 伙计
Please, stay down, man.
柄 他拿了一把刀 柄
Just… Stem, he’s got a knife! Stem!
我能看到 我们也有刀
I can see that. We have a knife too.
我捅了他
I stabbed him!
你想惹毛他吗
You trying to piss him off?
好吧 计划是什么
Okay. All right, so what’s the plan?
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
柄 阻止他
Stem, stop him!
格雷 现在你又可以完全控制自己了
You now have full control again, Grey.
我建议你清除你在这里的所有痕迹
I advise that you remove any traces of your presence here.
也包括清理水槽的呕吐物
That also means cleaning up the vomit in the sink.
好的 给我一会儿好吗
Okay, just give me a second, okay?
一会儿已经过去了
One second has passed.
听着 我不是说真的一会儿 我只是说等一下
Look, I didn’t mean a second. I just mean hold on, okay?
我得想想 我现在不能让你为我思考
I gotta think. I can’t let you do the thinking for me right now.
我刚刚杀人了
I just killed somebody.
所以…
So, uh…
你觉得我该怎么办
What do you think I should do?
我建议你清除你在这栋房♥子里的所有指纹
I would suggest that you rid the house of all your fingerprints.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me? I can’t
我记不住碰过的所有东西
remember every single thing that I touched.
我有你碰过的所有东西的记录
I have a record of every single thing you touched.
所以 昨天从新皇冠来的那具尸体
So, the body that came in from New Crown yesterday,
瑟克·布兰特纳…
Serk Brantner…
我想给你看看我解剖他的时候发现了什么
I want to show you what I found when I opened him up.
我检查他喉咙伤口的时候
When I examined the wound in his throat,
发现有电线嵌入他的肌腱里
I found wiring embedded in the tendons.
我以为是外科手术
I’m thinking surgery.
附着到肌肉的医学植入体
A medical implant, attached to the muscle.
我还发现他的整个胸部有电脑植入体
I also found computer implants all throughout his chest.
我以前从来没有看过植入到这种程度
Now, I’ve never seen them to this extent before,
还有这个
and then there’s this.
这是什么
What is it?
好像是某种
Appears to be some sort
嵌入进肌肉的武器植入体
of weapon implant embedded within the muscle.
一把真实有效的枪
An actual functioning gun,
它的装弹机件
with a bullet-loading mechanism
通过生物机制辅助安装在人体组织里
built into the tissue with biomechanics.
我们从前门获取的鞋印情况如何
What about the boot print we scraped from the front porch?
主要是发动机润滑油
Engine grease, mostly.
老式发动机润滑油
Old-fashioned engine grease.
我该如何进展
So how am I progressing?
我能跟踪你 格雷
I can track you, Grey.
是吗
Huh?
我能跟踪你
I can track you.
等等 我该知道这是什么意思
Wait, am I supposed to know what that means,
还是说这是你的大脑测试之一吗
or is that one of your brain tests?
意思就是在你的体内有我的一个东西
It means you have a piece of my property inside of you.
一个非常贵重的东西
A very expensive piece of property.
瑟克·布兰特纳 嫌疑杀人犯
Serk Brantner, homicide suspect list.
可能的嫌疑人 生物识别分♥析♥
你真的以为
Did you really think
我会让那么贵重的东西离开我的视线一秒钟吗
I would let that property out of my sight for even one second?
你忘了这个手术是秘密进行的吗
Did you forget that this operation was to be done in secret?
在这个试验过程中
That if even the slightest
哪怕出现非常小的问题
thing were to go wrong during this trial period
一切都会化为乌有
it would all be for nothing?
他知道一切 不要对他撒谎
He knows everything. Don’t lie to him.
搜索无人机拍摄画面
Search drone footage archives.
搜索无人机拍摄画面
输入地点和时间
新皇冠♥希♥勒斯大道
Alley behind 414 Citrus Avenue,
后面的巷子 10月14日下午三点
New Crown, October 14, 3:00 P.M.
不 我没有忘记
No, I didn’t forget it.
我记得你让我保密
I remembered that you asked me to keep a secret.
但是结果你有更多其它秘密
But it turns out that you had a couple of other secrets.
比如 你从来没有提醒我
Like, for instance, you never mentioned to me
这个东西能说话
that the thing talks.

Stem
跟你讲话吗
talks to you?
没错 它有自己的想法
Yeah, it’s got a mind of its own.
我脑海中能听到它的声音
I can hear its voice in my head.
警方无人机监测点7447535 未知对象
监测点7447535
从此以后你要乖乖的
From now on, you will be a model patient.
你要让电脑做它该做的事
You will let the computer do what it was supposed to do.
不要用
Not confuse it
额外的侦查工作让它混乱
with some extracurricular detective work.
输入嫌疑人姓名格雷·崔斯
Enter suspect name Grey Trace.
利兰公园帕瓦大道202号♥
202 Parva Avenue, Leland Park.
输入嫌疑人姓名格雷·崔斯
利兰公园帕瓦大道202号♥
格雷·崔斯 添加新嫌疑人
你难道没有想到如果你杀人了
Did it occur to you that if you were to, say, commit murder,
政♥府♥就能发现柄
the authorities could find
他们会把它从你体内移除
out about Stem and remove him from your body,
让你回归轮椅生活吗
putting you back in a wheelchair for life?
格雷·崔斯 利兰公园帕瓦大道202号♥
四肢瘫痪(颈椎第四椎体 断裂)
不匹配嫌疑人 输入不匹配
其实我现在已经下班了
I’m actually off duty right now.
我只是路过来看看你
I just stopped by to check up on you,
因为我想买♥♥一辆新车
and because I’m in the market for a new car.
我知道你修理这里东西
I knew you fixed these things up
把它们卖♥♥给像埃伦·肯恩这样的人
and sold them to people like Eron Keen.
他赚的钱比我多一点
Now he makes a little more money than I do,
但我想知道
but I was wondering if you’d
你是否愿意卖♥♥一辆给我这样穷一点的人
be willing to sell to one of the little people.
是什么让你觉得我再也不需要我的车了
Well, what makes you think that I don’t need my car anymore?
她刚刚检查了你的鞋底 你留下了脚印
She just checked the sole of your boots. You left a print.
我真不想告诉你
Well, I hate to break it to you,
但是它不卖♥♥ 抱歉
but she’s not for sale. Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我之前说没有任何新消息是骗你的
Listen, when I said I didn’t have any news earlier, I kinda lied.
关于亚莎的谋杀案
There was this guy we
我们抓过一个嫌疑人
brought in for questioning about Asha’s murder.
他生活在这个地区 犯罪记录很多
A man with a long criminal record who lived in the area.
他没提供什么线索 但是他昨天被谋杀了
He didn’t pan out, but yesterday he was murdered.
真的吗
Really?
没错 你听说了吗
Yeah. Did you hear anything about that?
不要看其它地方
Don’t look away.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章雷神2:黑暗世界
下一篇文章雷神 Thor
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!