need you to do this as fast as possible.
你才是那个浪费时间让我折腾二进制的人
You’re the one wasting time putting me in a binary box.
我从没见过这样的系统
I’ve never seen a system like this before.
是啊 真是个了不起的系统 好了吗
Yeah, it’s a hell of a system. Are we done yet?
好了我会告诉你的
I’ll tell you when I’m finished.
按你说的弄好了 输入防护装置解除了
I did what you asked. No more input guards.
那我的身体什么时候可以重新移♥动♥
So when am I going to be able to move my body again?
等系统重启以后 要等一段时间
When your system’s rebooted. Could take a while.
一段时间是多久 慢着 你什么意思
What’s a while? Wait, what do you mean?
请问一下 这位曾用名叫杰米的黑客同志
Excuse me, hacker formerly known as Jamie,
什么叫一段时间
what is a while?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你完事儿了 你要去哪里
You packing up shop? Where are you going?
回见
See you.
什么意思 “回见”
What do you mean, “See you”?
你说的什么意思 你要去哪里
What are you saying? Where are you going?
你不能就把我这样留在这里
You can’t leave me like this.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-我们不能让他们赢 -不
– We can’t let them win. – No!
等等 他们是谁 你在说什么
Wait, who’s them? What are you talking about?
他们是谁
Who’s them?
喂 兄弟 兄弟 听得到吗 喂
Hey! Hey, buddy, buddy, can you hear me? Hey, hey!
柄 你在吗
Stem, are you there?
柄 醒醒
Stem, wake up.
快醒醒
Come on!

Fuck!
快点
Come on!
醒醒
Wake up.
五楼
Fifth floor.
我上次见你的时候你就这个样子
Now that’s how you looked when I saw you last.

Stem.
回来真好 格雷
It’s good to be back, Grey.
门 你左手边
The door. To your left.
停下 格雷 你无处可逃了
Stop, Grey. There is nowhere left to run.
我很快做个了结
I’m going to end this quickly.
-好吧 怎么做 -就像这样
– Okay, how? – Like this.
把门关上
Close the door.
一旦我获取科伯特公♥司♥的数据库 我们就必须离开
Once I have accessed the Cobolt database, we must leave.

No.
不 我哪儿也不去 我两天没合眼了
No, I’m not going anywhere. I haven’t slept in two days.
睡眠会浪费我们所剩无几的时间
Sleeping will cost us time we don’t have…
我才不管
Yeah, I don’t give a shit, okay?
我要睡觉 就这样
I’m sleeping and that’s it.
天哪
Oh, my God.

Hey, Mom.
你为什么不告诉我手术的事
Why wouldn’t you tell me about this operation?
因为我不能说
Because I couldn’t.
韦瑟公♥司♥不让我说 现在你知道了
Vessel wouldn’t let me, and now that you know,
你不能告诉任何人 否则他们会把机器收回
you can’t tell anybody, or it could all be taken away.
我对外还是四肢瘫痪的
As far as the world is concerned, I’m still quadriplegic.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
现在你可以重新开始人生了
Now you can start living again.
你不开心吗
Aren’t you happy?
开心 我又可以走路了 所以…
Yeah, I can walk again, so…
要是亚莎还在 她会想要你开心的
If Asha was here, she’d want you to be happy.
嗯 但是她不在了
Yeah, but she’s not.
她死了
She’s gone.
系统错误 设备离线
我打印了一个披萨
I printed a pizza.
做噩梦了
Bad dream?
没有
No.
没有 不是梦
No, this wasn’t a dream.
格雷 科塔斯警探来找你了
Grey, Detective Cortez is here to see you.
在这儿呢
Here he is.
你们俩单独谈谈吧
I’ll leave you two alone.
不 你可以留下 帕姆
No, you can stay, Pam.
我要说的话你可以在一旁听
I’m cool with you hearing whatever I have to say.
我很好奇你昨晚在什么地方
I was wondering where you were last night.
我们在又一个犯罪现场附近找到了你的轮椅
We found your wheelchair near another crime scene.
你总是在那些声名狼藉的地方出现
You just keep showing up in these unsavory places.
告诉她你跟踪别人进了他们的地盘
Tell her you followed somebody into their building.
他们攻击了你
They assaulted you.
我昨晚干了件蠢事
I did a stupid thing last night.
你说得没错 我昨晚的确在新皇冠区
I was down in New Crown, you’re right.
我跟踪一个人进了一幢大楼 他很不高兴
And I followed this guy into a building, and he didn’t like that,
要不是有人把我送上了自动的士
and if it wasn’t for these people who got me to an Autotaxi,
我恐怕就死了
I could have been dead.
你想要做什么
What are you hoping to achieve?
我想找到那些凶手
I’m hoping to find these guys.
也许你已经找到了
Maybe you already have.
听着 警探
Listen, Detective.
要是我能找到那些人 要是我能举起手臂
If I could find these men and I could raise my arm,
扣动扳机
and I could pull the trigger,
我会这么做的
I’d do it.
或者你可以找一个人替你扣动扳机
Or you could find someone to pull the trigger for you.
比如谁 我妈吗
Like who? My mom?
如果你想要找什么人或者机器
If you wanted to find someone or something
替你杀人 相信我 在这个时代 轻而易举
to kill for you, these days, it’s pretty easy. Believe me.
让她查你的电♥话♥记录
Tell her to scan your phone records.
好吧 那你查我的电♥话♥记录
Okay, well, then scan my phone records.
如果你跟事件有关
If you are involved in this somehow,
你必须告诉我
then you need to let me know.
立刻
Right now.
否则我帮不了你
Or else I can’t help you.
你想帮我
You wanna help me?
那就去找出那些杀了亚莎的人
Then you go and find these guys who killed Asha.
不然就让开让电脑来办
Or get out of the way and let some computer do it.
好吧
Okay.
必须停下了
This has to stop.
什么必须停下了
What has to stop?
我在做的事 我们在做的事
What I’m doing. What we’re doing.
这是一个简单的算法 就算是你也能理解
It’s a simple algorithm even you can understand.
如果你不能把他们一一找出来
If you don’t find the last of them,
他就会找到你 杀了你
he’ll find you and kill you.
不 我们会被抓住的 都结束了
No, we’re going to get caught. It’s over.
-格雷 你得明白… -不 不 闭嘴
– Grey, you must understand… – No! No! Shut up!
从我脑袋里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my head!

Stem!
在 格雷
Yes, Grey?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我什么也没做
I’m not doing anything.
我为什么不能动了
Why can’t I move?
因为我什么也没做
Because I’m not doing anything.
你依然四肢瘫痪
You are still a quadriplegic.
控制你四肢的是我 不是你
I am the one controlling your limbs, not you.
如果我停止运作 你就无法动弹了
If I cease to operate, you cease to move.
记住 你必须按我说的做
Remember, you have to do whatever I tell you to do.
笔录 10/16
柄?
在跟谁说话?
打电♥话♥?
“移除输入防护装置”
“Remove input guards.”
这是给那个黑客的指示
Those were the instructions given to the hacker.
代码让我们不受监控
They took us off-grid,
但同时也给了我自主♥权♥
but they also gave me autonomy.
我不再需要你的许可才能行动
I no longer need your permission to act.
如果我们什么都不做
If we do nothing,
菲斯克会找到我们 杀了我们
Fisk will find us and kill us.
我不容许我们被杀
I cannot allow us to be killed.
我们会先找到他
We will find him first.
我们要完成我们的未竟之事
We are going to finish the job we started.
格雷
Grey.
求你告诉我发生了什么
Please, tell me what’s going on.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章雷神2:黑暗世界
下一篇文章雷神 Thor
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!