解决了?
You got it solved?
她在哪?
Where is she?
她会没事的. 现在, 所有的档案都会…
She’s gonna be fine. Now, this whole file is gonna-
幸好你在这儿, 老兄
Thank God you’re here, man.
没事了
It’s okay.
我爱她 是的
I love her. Yeah.
现在我要你看看这些照片, 然后我就销毁它们
Right now I want you to look at these photos, then I’m gonna destroy them.
索菲亚的证词也在这儿
Sofia’s testimony is also in here.
也将不会存在
It won’t exist.
她将不会再提起指控
She’s not gonna press charges.
指控我?
Press charges against me?
大卫, 醒醒
David, wake up.
现在, 作为一个朋友…
Now, as a friend…
我觉得你应该看看你对索菲亚做了什么
I think you should see what you did to Sofia.
记者不会找到这里,如果你快点走的话
The press won’t get hold of this if you get away quickly.
汤米, 这是茱莉, 这不是索菲亚
Tommy, this is Julie. This is not Sofia.
这是茱莉.吉雅妮
This is Julie Gianni.
我没对她做这些, 汤米, 有人在陷害我
I didn’t do this to her. Tommy, someone’s setting me up.
大卫, 董事会和我会搞定这一切
David, the board and I have taken care of everything.
好吗, 他们很了不起, 真的了不起, 事实上
Okay, they’ve been really great, really great, actually.
所有这些都将消失
All this is gonna disappear.
我们都会支持你, 包括董事会
We’re all behind you, even the board.
出去吧
Get out of here.
这是一次心灵的革命
This is a revolution of the mind.
你还他妈装悲伤的样子!
You’re in fuckin’ sad shape!
别他妈的打女人
Don’t fucking ever hit a girl.
打我, 别他妈的打女人
Hit me, but don’t fucking ever hit a girl!
听我说, 那不是索菲亚
Listen to me. It wasn’t Sofia.
是茱莉
It was Julie.
是茱莉 是茱莉.吉雅妮?
It was Julie. It was Julie Gianni.
是的
Yes.
所以索菲亚是被茱莉绑♥架♥了…
So Sofia was abducted by Julie…
然后茱莉扮成索菲亚
and now Julie is posing as Sofia.
你丧心病狂了, 老兄
You’re in O.J. land, man.
茱莉吉雅尼已经他妈的死了!
Julie Gianni is fucking dead!
我不管他们和你说了什么,我可以向你保证茱莉还活着
I don’t care what they told you, I can assure you Julie Gianni is alive.
她还活着 我都没和警♥察♥谈过
She is alive. I didn’t talk to them.
我是和索菲亚谈的
I talked to Sofia.
她在哪? 我刚送她回家
Where is she? I just dropped Sofia off.
我看见你对她做的所有事
I saw everything you did to her.
我告诉你, 我没那样对她
Let me tell you something. I did not do that to her.
看着我, 看着我的眼睛
Look at me. Look me in the eye.
告诉我, 她就是那个你带去派对的女孩
You tell me that’s the girl you brought to the party.
告诉我她就是你的梦中情人…
You tell me that that’s your dream girl…
你一时的迷恋
your proximity infatuation.
是的!
Yes!
而你把她从我这偷走了
And you stole her from me.
我唯一想要的女孩, 你把她偷走了
The one girl I really wanted, and you took her from me.
你疯了, 你不正常了, 老兄
You’re insane. You’re losin’ it, man.
你露出真面目了 噢, 是的
You have revealed yourself. Oh, yeah.
我和他们一伙的
I’m with them.
你哪儿弄的大衣, 布莱恩?
Where’d you get the coat, Brian?
哪儿得到的像机?
Where’d you get the camera?
他们付你多少?
How much did they pay you?
听着, 这将是我们最后一次谈话
Listen to me, ’cause this is the last time we’re ever gonna speak.
我曾是你唯一的朋友
I was your only friend.
你终于露出真面目了
You have revealed yourself to me.
有问题吗?
Problems?
我没心情胡扯, 所以拜托你…
I’m in no mood to be fucked with, so do yourself a favor-
我能解释所有这一切, 大卫
There’s an explanation for all this, David.
我们互相认识, 你在网络上找到我
You and I know each other. You found me on the Internet.
我是来这帮你, 大卫
I’m here to help you, David.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁? 为什么跟踪我?
Who the fuck are you? Why are you following me?
首先, 你一定要冷静下来
First of all, it’s very important that you calm down.
冷静?
Calm down?
冷静
Calm down.
你必须克服你的恐惧, 做回自己
You must overcome your fears and regain control.
再次掌控你的生活, 大卫
Take ahold of your life again, David.
就像握住那酒杯一样容易
It’s as easy as holding that glass.
如果我告诉你会怎样…你可以控制…
What if I were to tell you that you can take control…
所有的这些, 一切
of all of this, everything?
甚至我
Even me.
听着, 我不是同性恋, 好吗?
Look, I’m straight. Okay?
大卫, 看看这些人
David, look at all these people.
他们好像都在聊天, 不是吗?
Seems as though they’re just all chatting away, doesn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
和你没关系 没错
Nothing to do with you. No.
但是…
And yet…
也许他们在这里, 只是因为你想要他们在这里
maybe they’re only here because you wanted them to be here.
你就是他们的上帝
You are their god.
不止这样, 你可以让他们服从你或毁了你
Not only that, but you can make them obey you or even destroy you.
好吧, 我想让他们做的就是他妈的闭嘴
Well, what I’d love for them to do is shut the fuck up.
尤其是你
Especially you.
你看
You see?
我们签了一份合约, 大卫
You and I signed a contract, David.
餐馆里的人是谁? 他是谁?
Who is the man in the restaurant? Who is it?
我不知…
I can’t-
你能分清梦境和现实吗?
Can you tell the difference between dreams and reality?
当然了, 你能吗? 想想看
Of course. Can you? Think about it.
用脑子想
Think with your head.
你签了一份合同…
You signed a contract…
到底签了没有?
did you not?
我签了某样东西
I signed something.
餐馆里的那个人也在吗?
Was the man in the restaurant there?
操.. 顺从你身体的抵抗
FuckAccept your body’s resistance.
用你的脑子想
Let your head answer.
签这合约, 大卫
Sign the contract, David.
是的 这就对了
Yes. That’s right.
艾莉是誰?
Who is Ellie?
我不知道什么是真的 那晚发生了什么?
I don’t know what’s real. What happened that night?
某个人死了 我不想记得
Somebody died. I don’t want to remember.
你掌握着解救自己的关键
You hold the keys to this prison.
那不是索菲亚 那是谁?
It wasn’t Sofia. Who was it?
不是 那是谁?
No. Who was it?
我好害怕你这么厉害
I’m afraid of how powerful this is.
你想要说出来, 不是吗, 大卫?
You wanna let it out, don’t you, David?
你就要说了
You’re about to tell me.
告诉我…
Tell me…
你的内心和灵魂不会允许你忘记
what your heart and soul will not allow you to forget.
你杀了索菲亚吗?
Did you kill Sofia?
我以为你是个破坏者
I thought you were a vandal.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是索菲亚
I’m Sofia.
你不是…
You are not…
索菲亚
Sofia.
你不是..索菲亚
You are not…Sofia.
我是索菲亚
I’m Sofia.
算了
Whatever.
我们又会在一起了
We’re gonna be together again.
你会忘了茱莉, 和我在一起
You’re gonna forget about Juliana and we’re gonna be together.
我不会再怕你了
I’m not gonna be afraid of you anymore.
我去给你拿冷毛巾, 马上回来
I’m gonna get you a cold towel. I’ll be right back.
我爱你
I love you.
延迟享乐者
Pleasure delayer.
索菲亚?
Sofia?
我是索菲亚
I am Sofia.
我爱你
I love you.
我太想念你了
Oh, I missed you so much.
你到哪去了?
Where were you?
算了
Forget it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!