Raymond Tooley, creator of Life Extension.
书名是 生命:续集
The book is Life: The Sequel.
你要去哪? 我留了号♥码在你冰箱上
Where are you going? I left my number on your fridge.
过来, 我想告诉你个秘密
Come here. I want to tell you a secret.
我本来是要亲你的额头
I meant that to be your forehead.
谢谢你心有灵犀
Thank you for the inspiration.
现在我要尝试以仁慈之心去经营我的公♥司♥…
I will now attempt to run my company showing compassion…
接纳我那几个搭档的抱怨…
for the seething throng of my partners…
他们诚心想把我搞垮…
who root quietly for me to fail.
还有那些背地里你不知道的东西
And for things you don’t even know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去上班了, 我还有间公♥司♥要经营呢
I’m gonna go to work. I have a company to run.
延迟享乐者
Pleasure delayer.
大卫.埃姆斯
David Aames.
茱莉.吉雅妮
Julie Gianni.
嘿, 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
你在跟踪我
You’re following me.
有点算是吧
Just a little bit.
我想完成我们那天的对话
I wanted to finish what we were talking about.
然后呢?
And?
和我们的飞蛾女孩相处得怎样了? 她有为你蜕变成蝴蝶吗?
How did it go with our moth girl? She turn into a butterfly for you?
是的, 她有
Yes, she did.
她有
She did.
看得出来就凭你走路的样子, 你没和她上♥床♥
I can tell by the way you were walking you didn’t sleep with her.
让我猜猜, 你没和她上♥床♥是因为…
Let me guess. You haven’t slept with her because…
越是触手可及就越刺♥激♥
it’s more fun when you can draw it out.
性会变得没意思, 如果一个女人不再告诉她的朋友…
Sex just isn’t as good if a woman hasn’t told her friends…
她从来没和你上过床的话
she’d never sleep with you.
非常正确, 茱莉
Right on the money,Julie.
她一定整晚想你想到发疯
She must be exhausted from trying to be witty for you all night.
嘿, 茱莉
Hey,Julie.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
It’s okay.
你似乎从来都不会珍惜直到快要失去朋友
You never seem to be there for your friends until they’ve given up on you.
我没有不理你, 我只是…
I’m not blowing you off. I just-
我有点想一个人静静, 相信我
I wanna be alone for a little bit. Trust me.
我有很多事, 必须要处理
I have a lot of things I have to take care of.
如果我们是朋友, 我们的确是…
And if we’re friends, which we are…
对吧, 那么你应该会理解
okay, then you’ll understand that.
对不起, 我有点怪怪的
I’m sorry. I got weird.
我错过了试镜, 而且…
I missed an audition and…
那让我很难过,你没有邀请我参加派对
it just made me feel bad you didn’t invite me to your party.
你要补偿我吗?
You wanna make it up to me?
我不会告诉别人的
I won’t tell a soul.
你会报道我吗,如果我出了一张唱片?
Would you do a story on me if I made a CD?
当然我会的
Sure I would.
你喜欢我的音乐吗?
Do you like my music?
很有活力
It’s vivid.
要是我的话我也会买♥♥一张给自己
Well, if I weren’t me, I would buy a CD by me.
你知道, 只要有一个人欣赏你…
Well, you know, if you can reach one person-

Wow.
幸福对你来说是什么, 大卫?
What’s happiness to you, David?
幸福对我来说?
What’s happiness to me?
幸福是什么… 对我来说…
What is happiness’Cause for me…
这就是幸福
this is happiness-
就是和你在一起
just being with you.
就是有一件事很困扰我
There’s one thing that bothers me.
为什么你和布莱恩说我是你的炮♥友♥?
Why did you tell Brian that I was your fuck buddy?
我没告诉他, 我没那么说过
I didn’t tell him that. I didn’t say that.
你什么时候不再关心了, 大卫? 关心什么?
When did you stop caring, David? Caring about what?
那些你许下的承诺的后果
About the consequences of the promises that you’ve made.
承诺? 是的, 承诺
Promises? Yeah, the promises.
我以为…
I thought-
操啊, 你在说什么啊?
Get the fuckWhat are you talking about?
你知道假装是你好友有多难吗?
Do you understand how hard it is to pretend to be your buddy?
大卫, 我爱你
David, I love you.
我他妈的爱你!
I fucking love you!
我他妈的爱你!
I fucking love you!
操!
Fuck!
哇, 哇, 哇!
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别这样, 别这样
Don’t do this. Don’t do this.
那晚我们做了四次
You fucked me four times the other night.
你进入我的身体
You’ve been inside me.
我为你口♥交♥, 那是有意义的
I swallowed your cum. That means something.
开慢点
Slow down.
四次, 那是有意义的
Four timesit means something.
四次 停车
Four times. Stop the car.
每天, 我过着期盼的生活…
Twenty-four hours a day, I live with this aching possibility…
你也许会打电♥话♥叫我去做些什么
that you might call me to do something.
我们去你家吧, 我想看你住的地方
Let’s go to your house. I wanna see where you live.
快开慢点, 我要你停车!
Just slow down. I want you to stop the car!
你知道当你和一个人上♥床♥…
Don’t you know when you sleep with someone…
你的身体就许下了承诺, 不管你想不想
your body makes a promise whether you do or not?
告诉我, 大卫, 你信上帝吗?
Tell me something, David. Do you believe in God?
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
好吧, 我爱你, 我爱你
Okay, I love you. I love you.
别乱来!
Don’t do it!
你好
hello.
你真美
You’re amazing.
Hola Hola
Hola. Hola.
你已经没事去上班了?
Did you get to work all right?
不, 实际上, 我做了一场噩梦
No, actually, I had a horrible dream.
梦见你再也见不到我了
You dreamed you’d never see me again.
我离开了你的公♥寓♥之后, 下楼去取车…
I left your apartment, I went downstairs to the car…
然后我的朋友, 那个暗恋者, 跟踪我到那
and my friend, the stalker, had followed me there.
茱莉
Julie.
是的, 然后她想和我谈谈
Yes. And she wanted to talk to me.
但我记得我脑子里都是那些细语, 你知道…
And I remember I had this buzz, you know…
那是来自我们的交谈
that buzz from you and me.
我想我的意识还停留在我那幅滑稽的肖像上
I think my mind was still on that terrible drawing of me.
但她觉得很心烦…
But she was upset…
嗯…是关于…我不知道
aboutI don’t know.
我上了她的车然后…
I got in the car and…
她开车冲到桥下…
she drove off a bridge…
连我带车一起自杀
and committed suicide with me in the car.
我以为你直接就去上班了
I thought you were going straight to work.
但我活了下来…
But I survived…
我的脸和手都…
with my arm and my face…
毁了
reconstructed.
更糟的是…
And what’s worse…
我没法醒过来
is that I can’t wake up.
你家里怎样了…派对之后
And how was your house after the party?
派对?
Party?
什么派对?
What party?
就是那个派对啊
The party.
记得吗?
Remember?
红礼服, 系带鞋
Red dress, strappy shoes.
我把东西洒在你的衬衫上
I spilled something on your shirt.
甜蜜和心酸
Sweet and sour.
一直拿着马提尼的伤心女孩
And the saddest girl to ever hold a martini.
我的梦是一个残酷的玩笑
My dreams are a cruel joke.
它们嘲讽我
They taunt me.
即使在梦里, 我也是个傻瓜…
Even in my dreams, I’m an idiot
知道自己就快要醒来面对现实
who knows he’s about to wake up to reality.
如果我可以不睡的话…
If I could only avoid sleep.
但我做不到
But I can’t.
我试着告诉自己做其他的梦
I try to tell myself what to dream.
我尝试梦到自己在飞
I try to dream that I’m flying.
做些自♥由♥的事
Something free.
但没有用
It never works.
那就是你唯一梦到的事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!