The return of David Aames, Jr…
国民老二2世
Citizen Dildo.
你不会相信这个…
You won’t believe this…
但这是我的笑容
but this is me smiling.
好久不见
It’s been a long time.
我想找你, 但你的人不让我进去
I tried to see you, but your people wouldn’t let me.
我都不想见我, 好吧?
I didn’t want to see me, okay?
但是后来…
But then…
今天我醒来, 发现…
I woke up today and finally…
头发真好看
a good hair day.
你想和我约会吗?
You wanna get together?
当然
Sure.
真的吗? 让我们出去做点什么
What? Let’s go out and do something.
这周末
This weekend.
我要取消几个例程
I’ll cancel an operation or two.
我们会很开心…
We’ll have fun…
因为我是个玩家
because I am all about fun.
好的, 观众们, 今晚第一个嘉宾是一个神奇的生存故事
Okay, folks, our first guest tonight is an amazing survival story.
欢迎小狗班尼
Please welcome Benny the dog.
欢迎来上节目, 谢谢你来这里
So welcome to the show. Thank you very much for being here.
真的, 我很荣幸 我有很多问题
You bet. My pleasure. I have so many questions.
首先, 和我们谈谈班尼发生了什么事
To start off, tell us all what has happened to Benny.
它经历过什么?
What’s Benny been through?
好的, 班尼掉进了我家附近的河水里
Well, Benny fell into the water near our home.
然后它被冻在凯科米什河里
And he was frozen in the Skykomish River.
在华盛顿 没错
In Washington. That’s right.
我去钓鱼, 正想着它已经失踪三个月了
I went fishing, thinking he’d been gone now for three months.
然后发现它在一个冰块里
And I see him in a block of ice.
它现在已经被解冻了, 对吗?
He is thawed out now. Is that correct?
它不再活蹦乱跳了, 我很担心
He’s not moving a lot. I’m worried.
我应该去拿个钳子吗? 我很担心这小狗
Should I get out some tongs? I’m worried about the dog.
不, 它没事, 它只是少一些活泼
No, he’s fine. He’s just lost a little bit of his friskiness.
我也这么想
I would think so, yeah.
索菲亚, 我是大卫, 又来吵你了
It’s David. I’m back in your life.
今早我刚见过你
I saw you earlier today.
我正看到我们的老朋友小狗班尼…
I was just watching our old friend Benny the dog…
在上节目…
on Conan…
然后我想到你
and I thought of you.
无所谓了
Whatever.
很高兴今天见到你
I loved seeing you today.
我会很快再见你的
So I will see you soon.
你是个很棒的舞者
You’re a great dancer.
再见
Bye.
你在喝什么? 没什么
What you drinkin’? Nothing.
我有意来一杯廉价的, 含糖的, 朗姆酒加可乐
I’m in the mood for a cheap, sugary, overpriced rum and Coke.
你要吗? 还有其他的?
So you want one? Is there any other kind?
我去买♥♥
I’ll get us some.
洗手间在哪?
Where is the bathroom?
就在那个地方的后面…
It’s behindover there by the place…
那个看起来像比约克的女孩那边
by the girl who looks like Bjork.
我就回来 也许我应该…
I’ll be right back. Maybe I should-
嘿, 老兄, 你看起来不错, 你的书怎么样?
Hey, man, you look good. How’s your book?
脱下来 不, 这是个面罩
Take it off. No, this is a facial shield.
这是个美观的假体, 这些他妈的医生…
It’s an aesthetic prosthesis these fucking doctors-
拿掉那面罩, 老兄, 它把我吓坏了
Take off the mask, man. It’s freaking me out.
不行
I can’t.
这是我的脸, 这就是我的脸
It’s my face. This is my face.
相信我, 那有点不一样
Trust me. It’s a little different.
如果你觉得尴尬, 就走吧, 没人要找你作伴
If you’re embarrassed, just go. Nobody asked you to chaperone.
索菲亚找我来的 什么?
Sofia asked me. What?
她不想独自和我在一起? 真是胡扯!
She didn’t want to be alone with me? That’s bullshit!
我觉得我都已经他妈的能接受这整件事了
Because I think I’m being pretty fucking cool about this whole thing.
去和心理医生说
Talk to a shrink.
或者有时间可以打给我, 而不是躲在你的公♥寓♥里
Or you can call me sometime instead of hiding in your apartment.
别对一个女孩子这样, 你只见过她一次
Don’t take it out on a girl you only met once.
这是她说的吗?
Did she say that-
一次?
once?
她说了我只见过她一次吗?
Did she say that I met her once?
打住, 好吗?
Just cut it out, okay?
我怀念以前的你
I miss the old you.
我们都怀念以前的你…
We all miss the old you…
因为现在这个是个烂人
because the new guy is shit.
说错了, 我爱你
That came out wrong. I love you.
某段时期
Period.
你手臂怎么样, 老兄? 去你的, 布莱恩
How’s your arm, man? Fuck you, Brian.
要不这样…
How ’bout…
不要同情
no sympathy.
要不这就是我们的约定, 好…吗?
How ’bout that’s the deal we make, okay?
给我来杯百威和一小杯龙舌兰
Give me a Budweiser and a shot of tequila.
哪种龙舌兰?
What kind of tequila?
你说什么? 我说, 哪种龙舌兰?
What did you say to me? I said, what kind of tequila?
为什么不看着我的脸说, 婊♥子♥?
Why don’t you ask me to my face, bitch?
培恩的, 如果你有的话
Patrón, if you have it.
再来杯龙舌兰和百威
Another shot, another Bud.
这杯免费 为什么?
This is on the house. Why?
就这样, 婊♥子♥
It just is, bitch.
培恩!
Patrón!
老兄, 整一下你♥他♥妈♥的脸
Dude, fix your fucking face.
又见面了 又见面了
Hello again. Hello again.
我有个想法
Idea.
让我们重新开始吧
Let’s start over.
能帮我个忙吗? 不打扰的话
How ’bout if you help me? Unless I’m horning in here.
哦, 你扰到了, 不过食物不错
Oh, you are, but the food is good.
看, 我有个小麻烦, 有人跟踪我
See, I’ve got this little problem. I’ve got a stalker.
听起来没什么大不了. 我需要个挡箭牌
Doesn’t sound life-threatening. I need a cover.
我需要你假装我们在愉快的交谈…
I need for you to pretend that we’re having a scintillating conversation…
而你非常享受
and you are wildly entertained.
我知道这很为难. 我会配合的
I know it’s tough. I’ll improvise.
我不是那样说的
I don’t talk like that.
她就在屋子另一边, 正盯着我背后看
She’s right across the room. She’s burning a hole in my back now.
红礼服, 系带鞋
Red dress, strappy shoes.
没错
That’s right.
我想她就是那个最伤心的女孩…
I think she is the saddest girl…
一直拿着一杯马提尼
to ever hold a martini.
你还好吧? 不
Are you okay? No.
为什么? 怎么了? 是我吗?
Why? What’s wrong? Is it me?
是我吗? 以后再说
Is it me? I’ll tell you later.
以后再说 不对劲, 拜托, 和我说啊
I’ll tell you later. Something’s wrong. Please. Tell me now.
现在就说出来
Talk about it all right now.
快说, 全都说出来 我以后会和你说!
Talk about it. Get it all out. I’ll tell you later!
说所有的事情
Say everything now.
你就把所有事都说出来, 现在!快!快!
Just say everything now. Now! Now! Now!
我会在下辈子告诉你, 当我们都变成猫的时候
I’ll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.
我无法相信你说了这些
I can’t believe you just said that.
这是我听过的最棒的事
That is the greatest thing that I’ve ever heard.
你这么说可真是有趣啊
That’s hilarious that you said that.
看, 你竟然这么说
See, thatYou said that.
这就是我爱你的地方
That is what I love about you.
这真是太好玩了
That’s hilarious.
我会在下辈子告诉你, 当我们都变成猫的时候
I’ll tell you in another life, when we are both cats.
猫!
Cats!
猫!
Cats!
那么, 我们就在这分开吧
Well, this is where I leave you.
我要送你到家门口
I’ll walk you to your door.
我就住在转角那边 我有脚踏车
I live just around the corner. I’ve got my bike here.
我更想走路 别费力了
I’d rather walk. Don’t be a drag.
你看不出来她想自己走?
Can’t you see she wants to go on her own?
闭嘴, 你醉了
Shut up. You’re drunk.
我也许是白♥痴♥, 但我没喝醉
I may be an idiot, but I’m not drunk.
说真的, 我不需要你送我到家
Seriously, I don’t need you to walk me home.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!