…保持下去, 那时的生活…
preserved but living in the present…
就是你所选择的未来
with a future of your choosing.
死亡将从你的记忆中抹去
Your death will be wiped from your memory.
你的生活将会是一个现实的艺术品…
Your life will continue as a realistic work of art…
…由你所描绘, 每个时刻…
painted by you, minute to minute…
…你将活在夏日的浪漫恋情中
and you’ll live it with the romantic abandon of a summer day…
感觉有如你所喜爱的经典电影…
with the feeling of a great movie…
或流行音乐一样
or a pop song you always loved-
有关这是如何发生的记忆…
with no memory of how it all occurred…
都不会被保存下来…
save for the knowledge…
一切都只是更完美
that everything simply improved.
有任何疑惑的地方…
In any instance of discontent…
你都会获得技术支持
you’ll be visited by technical support.
一切指日可待
It’s all just around the corner.
在不久的将来, 另一个篇章将无缝的展开
The day after tomorrow, another chapter begins seamlessly.
一个逼真的梦境
A living dream.
生命延续将向您提供 [ 清晰梦境 ]
Life Extension’s promise to you. “Lucid Dream”
生命, 第二章
Life, part two.
一个逼真的梦境
A living dream.
“死亡将从你的记忆中抹去”
“Your death will be wiped from your memory.”
我觉得我错过了的这篇的报导
I guess I missed that one in USA Today.
梦境
A dream.
要是出错了呢?
What if there was a mistake?
美梦变成了噩梦怎么办?
What if the dream became a nightmare?
当然你的潜意识总在干扰你
Of course your subconscious can always play tricks on you.
它是个力量很强的东西
The subconscious is a very powerful thing.
你和这些人签合同了吗, 大卫?
Did you sign a contract with these people, David?
这是个严肃的生意
But this is a serious business.
“清晰梦境”值得去冒险
The Lucid Dream is worth the risk.
生命不去追求梦想那会是什么?
And what is any life if not the pursuit of a dream?
梦想着和平…
The dream of peace…
梦想着成就…
the dream of achievement…
梦想有人和你说那些话语…
the dream of hearing someone say these words…
当你听到她们真心的说…
when they really, truly mean them.
我爱你, 大卫
I love you, David.
我爱你
I love you.
释放自己, 大卫
Roam free, David.
我们大多数人的一生…
Most of us live our whole lives…
都没有真正的冒险是属于自己的
without any real adventure to call our own.
这令人难以理解
It’s hard to comprehend.
“但人们也嘲笑过儒勒.凡尔纳” (大卫刚说过)
“But they laughed at Jules Verne too.”
这…
This…
是一场革命…
is a revolution…
…关于心灵的
of the mind.
我要醒过来!
I wanna wake up!
技术员!
Tech support!
嘿, 怪物!
Hey! Face!
这是个噩梦!
It’s a nightmare!
技术员!
Tech support!
技术员!
Tech support!
大卫.埃姆斯
David Aames.
我想是时候正式的自我介绍了
I think it’s time we had a proper reintroduction.
我是埃德蒙.文图拉, 来自绿洲计划
I’m Edmund Ventura from the Oasis Project.
原名生命延续, LE
Formerly Life Extension, LE.
技术员 是的
Tech support. Yes.
是的, 我是你的技术支持…
Yes, I’m your tech support…
我们第一次见面是在150年前
and we first met 150 years ago.
哇, 靠
Oh, shit.
你向我推销清晰梦境
You sold me the Lucid Dream.
他妈的发生了什么事?
What the hell happened?
我试图在酒吧里警告你
I tried to warn you in the bar.
我告诉你必须运用控制, 一切取决于你的意志
I told you you must exercise control, that it all depended on your mind.
所有这些…
All of this…
都是你的想象创造出来的
everything is your creation.
现在我们将迎来你抉择的时刻
And now we’re heading toward your true moment of choice.
抉择的时刻?
True moment of choice?
是的
Yes.
我什么时候开始清晰梦境的?
When did the Lucid Dream begin?
记得夜♥总♥会♥那天吗?
Remember the day of the nightclub?
我们很快会再见的
We’ll meet up soon.
那晚, 索菲亚离开后你睡倒在路边…
That night, after Sofia left you and you fell asleep on the pavement…
就是那个时刻, 你选择作为拼接
that was the moment that you chose for the splice.
拼接? 拼接
Splice? Splice.
记忆中真实生活的结束, 清晰梦境的开始
The end of your real life and the beginning of LE’s Lucid Dream.
对接过去了很多很多年…
A splice of many, many years which passed…
期间你都是在冰冻和梦中
while you were frozen and dreaming.
那个时刻你从街上醒来…
From the moment you woke up on that street…
就没有任何传统观念上的真实了
nothing was real in the traditional sense.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
你的清晰梦境一直被”生命延续”监控…
Your Lucid Dream is monitored by Life Extension…
一个专家小组在跟踪你的每个想法…
and a panel of experts who are following your every thought…
包括这个时刻
even at this moment.
抱歉, 搞得你很头大
Forgive me. I’m blowing your mind.
我可不喜欢这么高
I’m not a big fan of heights.
我知道
I know.
我们从你记忆中消除了实际发生的事
We erased what really happened from your memory.
消除? 是替换…
Erased? Replaced.
…用一个更好的生活
By a better life…
在这个…
under these…
美丽的…莫奈所钟爱的天空下
beautiful, Monet-like skies.
我母亲的最爱
My mother’s favorite.
更好的生活…因为你拥有索菲亚
A better life because you had Sofia.
你用年轻时的记忆构筑着你的梦
You sculpted your Lucid Dream out of the iconography of your youth.
比如一张曾让你感动的唱片封面
An album cover that once moved you.
唱片封面?
An album cover?
“有些事…
There are some things…
你还没到年龄去了解”
that you’re not old enough to understand just yet.
一些电影向你展示了父亲是怎样的…
A movie you saw once that showed you what a father could be like…
…或者爱是怎样的
or what love could be like.
而某个女孩…
This was a kind woman…
特别的…
an individual…
…超过你的想象
more than your equal.
你只在现实中认识她, 但在梦中…
You barely knew her in real life, but in your Lucid Dream…
…她是你的精神寄托
she was your savior.
现实中我怎么了? 发生了些事
What happened in my real life? Something happened.
你消除了什么?
What did you erase?
你真想知道?
Do you really want to know?
把一切告诉我
Tell me everything.
夜♥总♥会♥的第二天早晨, 你在街上醒来…
The morning after the nightclub, you woke up on that street…
一个人还带着宿醉
hung over and alone.
你站起来, 然后离开
You got up, walked away.
你再也没见过索菲亚
You never saw Sofia again.
我没杀索菲亚
I didn’t kill Sofia.
沒有
No.
你为了控制公♥司♥与董事会对抗
You battled your board for control of the company…
最后是托马斯.提普, 你父亲的朋友…
and in the end it was Thomas Tipp, your father’s friend…
…你保住他工作的那个人…
the man whose job you saved…
…让公♥司♥回到你的控制
who wrenched the company back into your control.
汤米
Tommy.
可是后来…
But then…
有人…死了
somebody died.
你思念索菲亚
You longed for Sofia.
与世隔绝数月
You shut yourself away for months.
你感到孤独
You were alone.
你再也忍♥受不了头痛的痛苦
You couldn’t stand the pain anymore, the headaches.
你几乎崩溃
You could barely function.
我在网络上找到你
I found you on the Internet.
我和你签了份合同然后…
I signed a contract with you, and then-
我记得了
I remember.
有人死了
Somebody died.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!