那就是我
It was me.
十二月晚些时候…
And on a day in late December…
你把自己交给我们
you gave yourself to us.
你进入了休眠的状态
You’re now in a suspended state.
你的朋友布莱恩.谢比在你的旧屋子举办了三天纪念会
Your friend Brian Shelby threw a three-day memorial in your old home.
他是个真正的朋友
He was a true friend.
大家都想念你, 大卫
You were missed, David.
索菲亚始终没能从悲伤中恢复过来
It was Sofia who never fully recovered.
她似乎是最了解你的人…
It was she who somehow knew you best…
和你一样, 她永远也忘不了那个晚上…
and like you, she never forgot that one night…
真爱几乎就要出现
where true love seemed possible.
往往最重要的, 大卫…
Consequences, David.
…都是那些小事
It’s the little things.
小事
The little things.
根本就没什么大事, 是吧?
There’s nothing bigger, is there?
你的潜意识的确造成了麻烦
Your subconscious did create problems.
美梦变成了噩梦
Your dream turned into a nightmare.
不过现在问题解决了
The glitch has been corrected.
所以我只要想象某个事物
So all I have to do is imagine something.
比如, 如果我要…
Like, if I wanted…
麦凯布现在就回来
McCabe to come back right now-
听着
Listen to me.
这些人很危险
These people are dangerous.
我们有麻烦了, 现在必须离开这屋顶
We’re in trouble. We need to get off this roof now.
现在我们暂停…
We’re now on pause
你将回到你的梦中
and you’re about to return to your Lucid Dream.
所有事都会更新…
With all the upgrades…
你不会记得所有这些…
you won’t remember any of this…
也不会为这次技术支持付费
nor will you be charged for technical support.
现在就是你抉择的时刻
It’s now your moment of choice.
你可以回到梦中过着美丽的生活…
You can return to your Lucid Dream and live a beautiful life…
…和索菲亚或者你希望的任何人
with Sofia or whomever you wish…
或者你可以选择这外面的世界
or you can choose the world out there.
“外面的世界”
“The world out there.”
你可以让我回到…
And you can bring me back…
就像小狗班尼那样?
just like Benny the dog?
是的
Yes.
就像小狗班尼那样
Just like Benny the dog.
当然现在你的脸和身体都能被复原
Your face and body can be fixed now, of course.
但现实事情会大不一样
But things are very different now…
你的财富不会一直持有
and your finances won’t last long.
观察小组正等待你的决定
Your panel of observers are waiting for you to choose.
这没有任何保证…
There are no guarantees…
但记住…
but remember…
即使是在未来…
even in the future…
甜蜜也不会是甜蜜…
the sweet is never as sweet…
…如果没尝过心酸的话
without the sour.
我该怎么醒过来?
How do I wake up?
这是你决定的
The decision is yours.
这个地方也是我选择的, 不是吗?
And I chose this scenario, didn’t I?
是的, 去面对你仅存的对高度的恐惧
Yes, to face your last remaining fear of heights.
大卫, 别信他们
David, don’t listen to him.
你说得对, 这都是七矮人, 这是个圈套
You were right. This is the seven dwarfs. It’s a setup!
你不能相信他
You can’t trust him.
别为他感到不爽, 大卫, 这人是你创造出来的
Don’t feel bad for him, David. This winning man is your creation.
他本能的去争取他的存在, 但他不是真的
It’s in his nature to fight for his existence, but he’s not real.
我是真的
I’m real.
我是真的
I’m real.
我有两个女儿…
I have two daughters…
你知道的
and you know that.
她们的名字是什么?
What are their names?
我是真的
I’m real.
我只是家庭娱乐的牺牲品?
I’m mortality as home entertainment?
这不可能是我的命运
This cannot be the future!
可能吗?
Can it?
可能吗?
Can it?
再见
Good-bye.
这是一场自我觉醒的伟大旅程
It’s been a brilliant journey of self-awakening.
现在你只需要问问自己
And now you’ve simply got to ask yourself this-
幸福对你来说是什么, 大卫?
What is happiness to you, David?
我想过真实的生活
I want to live a real life.
我不想再做梦
I don’t want to dream any longer.
最后还有什么愿望吗?
Any last wishes?
就让他们知道我的想法吧
Let them out there read my mind.
祝你好运, 大卫
I wish you well, David.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
我被冰冻, 你却死了
I’m frozen, and you’re dead.
而我爱你
And I love you.
这是个问题
It’s a problem.
我上了那辆车后就失去了你
I lost you when I got in that car.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你还记得曾经对我说过的吗?
Do you remember what you told me once?
每一分钟…
That every passing minute…
都有可能会改变一切
is another chance to turn it all around.
我会再找到你的
I’ll find you again.
下辈子我会再遇见你…
I’ll see you in another life…
当我们都是猫的时候
when we are both cats.
放轻松, 大卫
Relax, David.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
追悼会上那首歌♥名是: Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space (我们漂浮在宇宙中)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!