Mr. Kenyon, I must admit I’m concerned about you.
哦是吗?
ls that a fact?
你看起来似乎有些极端,还有些脱离现实
You seem to be altraleft but out of touch with certain fundamental realities.
真的吗?好吧,你或许是正确的!
Really? Well, you…might be right!
我们边喝边聊,你觉得怎么样?
What do you say, we have a drinking and talk about it?
管他的呢!喝吧!我今天确实也没尽到地主之谊,况且这酒可比雪莉好呢
Oh, go ahead! I really have been much but a host today and this certainly got to be better than a Sherry.
好吧……喝两口估计也无妨
Well l…suppose a sip of two won’t hurt me.
好极了!
Good!
请坐!
Please, sit!
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚才提到了有关“现状”的东西,愿闻其详
Now, you were saying something about the fundamental realities?
凯尼恩先生,众所周知,婚姻会演变为精神紊乱
Mr. Kenyon. lt’s known fact that a marriage can be a psychic upheaval,
随着我们生命的时间结构的变化,婚姻也在变化
it changes in time structure of our lives.
有些人知道婚姻不可能一直处于无尽的幸福中
And even know it can’t be, a state of unending bliss,
而剩下的就是那些起初没有处理好婚姻问题的人
the others was who at first can’t deal with the situation.
神父,一口干掉
Drink up, Father.
我本人当然是一个禁欲者
I of course am celibate.
但是我通过观察我的会众感悟出这些道理来
But I brought these things from watching the members of my congregation.
以你的意思是说我拒绝承认克里斯其实是因为我根本不想结婚
So you’re saying that I’m rejecting Chris because I don’t wanna be married?
难道不是这个道理吗?
lt’s possible, isn’t it?
而且她其实就是我的妻子?
Then she really is my wife?
没错
Exactly.
这真令人宽慰
Well, that’s relief.
因为她其实是在警告我她会给我带来伤害
Because she warned that she was trying to harm me,
她可能会在你喝水的杯子里面加点东西
she might have put something in the glass you’re drinking from.
什么?!
What?!
她亲手为我调了这杯苏格兰威士忌
She made this scotch for me.
我的上帝
Good Lord.
怎么了,神父?你刚刚才说过我精神紊乱
What’s the matter, Father? You just said I was out of my mind.
你真不知道你做了什么吗?
You don’t know what you’ve done?
你没有意识到……凯尼恩先生……我……
You don’t realize…Mr. Kenyon…l…
凯尼恩先生……我……
Mr… Mr. Kenyon…l…
凯尼恩先生……
Mr. Kenyon…
凯尼恩先生……我……
Mr. Kenyon…l…
神父?
Father?
神父?
Father?
请帮我接警局
Police.
我是哈利·凯尼恩, 这里是斯达伍德路615号♥
This is Harry Henyon, 615 Startwood Road,
这里情况很紧急,我需要你们赶紧派一名医生和一名护理人员过来
there is an emergency, I need a paramedic and a doctor right away.
请同时联♥系♥正在开车的鲁德迈尔副官
And radio Lieutenant Rudemayer in his car,
他几分钟前刚离开的这里
he just left here a few minutes ago.
叫他调头返回, 地址是斯达伍德路615号♥
Tell him to turn around and come back, at 615 Starwood Road.
嗨!
Hi!
洗完澡后感觉真是舒服多了!
Uh, I feel so much better after a shower!
有什么不对的地方吗?
Something wrong?
没有,没什么不对的
No, nothing’s wrong.
那你为什么那样看着我?
Then why are you looking at me like that?
因为你消失了好几天
Well, you’ve been away for a few days,
我都快忘记你是如此有魅力了
and I almost fogot how attractive you’re.
承蒙夸奖
Thank you.
我觉得我们该重温一下以前的美好时光
l thought we might commemorate the occasion.
你确定?
You did?
嗯, 为什么不呢?
Hmm…Why not?
你脑子里到底在想什么?
What exactly did you have in mind?
就是那些事咯
Usual,
因为你是我妻子,难道不是吗?
for you’re my wife, aren’t you?
嗯……
Hmm…
让我帮你先把这个脱掉……
Let me take this off…
现在?
Now?
良辰美景,更待何时?
No time like present.
可我才刚洗完澡
I just take a shower.
你可以再洗一次嘛, 等我们……
You can have another, after we…
亲爱的,你何必如此拘谨?
Why so modest, darling?
你早就与我赤诚相对过吧?
I’ve seen you without your clothes before, haven’t l?
当然
Yes, of course.
那还有什么问题呢?
What’s the problem?
对……对不起……我只是……只是……今晚没有兴致
l’m sorry…l just…l’m…just not in the mood.
这样啊……我会帮你的……
Ah, well…Ill put you in the mood.
我以前经常……这样亲你……
We always… kissed like this…
记得吗?
Remember?
当然
Sure.
还有这样……
And this…
还有这样……
and this…
还有这样……
and this…
还有这样……
and this…
我知道问题在哪里了! 我是太饿了!
I know what the trouble is, l’m starving!
这样啊……也就是说你吃点东西以后就会有感觉咯?
Ah…then after you have something to eat, you’ll be a little more respondent?
对的,只要一份三明治就好!
Ah, just a sandwichl
然后你就要当心咯……
And then watch out…
然后我想怎样就怎样?
Anything I want?
你想怎样就怎样
Anything you want.
你肯定还会再提个要求
And there is one itch though.
什么?
What?
最好是让我去给你拿三明治,“我怕外面冷”
Better turn me get you a sandwich, “l might be out cold”.
你是打算逃去哪里呢?
Or where you count to go then?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t understand.
用一杯小酒把我搞定吗?
Then a little drink you’ll fix me?
很不幸,我已经把它给麦克林神父了
Fortunately I gave it to Father McLean.
你干了什么?
You what?
出于某种原因我好像不太认同这个人
For some reason I didn’t seem to agree with him.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
在隔壁房♥间的地板上
ln the other room, on the floor.
听起来我们有伴儿了
Sounds that we have company.
希望他们是来解决我的麻烦的
I hope they’re brought to solve my problem.
这儿有个人需要急救是吗?
You guy had an emergency here?
在里面, 有个人喝点酒就晕过去了
lnside, l had a drinking- killed over.
突发性心脏病吗?
A heart- attack?
可能吧,刚才我看他的时候他还喘着气儿呢
Could be, as I looked, he was still breathing.
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
哦,没什么
Oh, nothing.
我的合法妻子刚刚准备用一杯酒把我迷晕
My legit wife just tried to sleep me a Meaky,
但我把它给麦克林神父喝了,他喝完就晕过去了
but Igave it to Father McLean and he passed out.
他死了吗?
ls he dead?
那倒没有。他们没准备杀我,只是想让我晕过去而已
Oh, no. They don’t want to kill me, they just want me outta the way.
你最好别骗我!
You gotta be kidding!
我说真的,试试用落基山脉版的严刑逼供,
lt comes true, given the Rocky mountain version of third- degree,
我就能知道到底发生了什么
l’ll find what the hell is going on.
我想我欠你一个道歉
I guess l owe you an apology.
他人呢?
Where is he?
就在墙的那边
Right behind that wall.
最好是你带我们进去
Suppose you’ll show us.
好的
Sure.
就在……这儿!他刚才在这儿的呀!
Right…herel He was right here!
他刚才真的在这儿!我亲眼所见!
He was right here! I just saw him!
他刚在明明在这儿的!
He was here!
什么事儿大呼小叫的?
What’s all excitement?
你对他做了什么?
What did you do with him?
对谁做什么?
Do with who?
你怎么会那么想?
Why would you think like that?
因为你对他下了药,或者说下了毒
Because you drugged him, or poisoned him,
或者不是对他,是对我
or not him, me,
但我把那杯酒给了他
but I gave it to him.
凯尼恩先生,你再好好想想?
You want to go over that again, Mr. Keynon?
对了!
Aha!
副官,这就是刚才那个杯子,当作证物封起来!
Here’s the glass, Lieutenant, impound it!
送到你们的实验室化验一下!
Have an analysis in your Iab!
实验室?!凯尼恩先生,这荒郊野外的我们上哪儿给你找实验室去啊
Lab? l This is the boonies, Mr. Keynon, we don’t have a lab!
那就寄到有实验室的地方去啊!邮局你们总有吧!
Then send it somewhere, you do have a post office, don’t you?
噢,我简直受够了!
Oh, l have had quite enough with this!
你干什么?!
What did you do? l
如你所见,我把它喝了!