Hey…heyl
不!不!
No! No!
快开门!
Open the door!
哈瑞!
Harry!
搞什么飞机!
What the helll
你们这是在开糖果店吗?!
What kind of a candy store you’re running here? l
六位数的支票也能随便开开就像小孩子过家家?
You usually give out six-figured check as free samples?
这个人是谁?
Who is this man?
此事说来话长!
lt’s a long story!
噢,不,你不能拿!不,你不能给她!
Oh, no, you don’t! No, you don’t!
凯尼恩先生,我现在就要逮捕你
Mr. Keynon, I’m placing you under arrest.
哦,你到底是站在哪一边的?
Oh, for whom the hell you are?
我这是为了保护你!
lt’s for your own protection!
你想保护我?那就快把她抓起来
You want to protect me? Put her behind bars.
这可是75万美元的支票,
750, 000 dollars check,
你要把它给一个骗子?
you’re gonna give it to an impostor?
副官,麻烦给我解释下这件事情的来龙去脉
Lieutenant, would you kindly explain to me what’s going on here?
稍等,首先我得让这个疯子安静下来
Later, first I want to put this nut in the cooler.
快把它给我
Give me that.
除非你冷静下来,要不然我就叫精神科医生来了
Even you come quietly, l’ll call
out the men in the white suits.
鲁德迈尔,这是个骗局,
Rudemayer, it’s a scam,
她的目的是为了得到那笔钱!
she is after the money!
一旦她拿到钱她就会跑路的!
She’s gonna take it and hit for the hills!
我觉得你最好离开,凯尼恩太太
I think maybe you should leave, Mrs. Keynon,
只要你继续呆在这儿, 保不准他又会做出什么出格的事儿来
as long as you’re here, he’s gonna keep bouncing off the walls.
噢,他不会受伤的,对吗?
Oh, he won’t be hurt, really?
不会的,我会好好看他个一天两天的
No, I’ll just keep my eyes for a day or two.
一天……一两天?!她会得逞的!
A day…a day or two? l She’ll be unreal by thenl
哈瑞再见
Goodbye Harry,
我会打电♥话♥给你找个舒适的地方让你好好休息恢复神志的
I’lI make some calls and find you a nice place where you can rest until you’re yourself.
我清醒得很呢!
l am myselfl
她不是我妻子,你难道还不明白?
She’s not herself, don’t you understand?
非常感谢你为我做的一切,副官!
Thank you so much for everything, Lieutenantl
应该的
My pleasure.
别让她走!不要让她离开这儿!
Don’t let her go! Don’t let her outta herel
让开,凯尼恩
Move aside, Keynon.
她会就此消失的!
You’ll never see her again!
鲁德迈尔,我发誓,我要把你和整个警局都告上法庭!
Rudemayer, I swear I’lI sue you and whole police force!
听不懂人话吗?我叫你滚一边儿去!
Did you hear me? l I said just move asidel
她马上要去另一个城市的银行兑换支票了!
She’s gonna go to another bank in another city and cash that check!
那又怎么样?那是她自己的钱!
SSo what? l lt’s her money!
那是我妻子的钱!
lt’s my wife’s money!
好吧,可她是你老婆!
Right! And she’s your wifel
她不是!
She’s not my wifel
– 她就是! – 她不是!
– Yes, she is! – She’s not!
那你证明啊!
Then prove it!
我TMD为什么要相信你? 为什么所有人都得相信你?
Why the hell should I believe you?
Why should anybody believe you?
因为这是事实!
Because it’s the truth!
因为这是事实?!放屁!!
Because it’s the truth? l Damn it, Keynon!
如果这位女士是个骗子,那你真正的老婆为什么不现身指控呢?
lf this lady is a crook, why didn’t your real wife come forward?
也许她不能!
Maybe she can’tl
为什么不能?她为什么不能?
Why can’t she? Why can’t she? ?
我怎么知道!也许她已经死了呢!
I don’t know! Maybe she’s dead!
死了?这不可能!
Dead? ! That’s impossiblel
她遭遇了车祸,她开的车飞出了路牙子!
She got an accident, her car got gone off the road!
如果是这样我们会找到残骸的!
We would’ve found it!
将会找到?所有人都已经看到了!
Found it? l Everybody lookedl
见过?见过哪里?
Look? Look where?
镇子南端,那个深谷里!
Look south the town, in the ravine!
什么深谷?
What ravine?
你瞎了吗?
Are you blind?!
镇子南边六英里,深谷里!
Six miles south the town, the ravinel
你怎么可能没看到!一个急转弯,一辆车……
How could you miss itl A sharp curve, a car what…
谢谢你,凯尼恩先生,这就是我们一直等你亲口说出来的证据
Thank you, Mr. Keynon, that’s what we’ve been waiting to hear.
等一下,什么?怎么回事?
Wait a minute, what is it? What’s going on?
请你告诉我你是怎么知道你妻子的尸体所在方位的
Would you mind telling me how you know the location of your wife’s body?
呃……我……
Well…l…
我…
I…
不着急,慢慢想,凯尼恩先生
Take your time, Mr. Keynon.
她离家出走之后,我出去找她,然后……
After she left, I went Iooking for her and…
然后……
and…
然后?
Yes?
凯尼恩先生,你因为谋杀克里斯汀·普利斯考特而被捕
Mr. Keynon, you are under arrest for the murder of Christine Prescott.
你有权保持沉默。
You have the right to remain silent…
– 什么? – 上帝保佑你,我的孩子!
– What… – Bless you, my son!
开灯!
Lights!
副官,把警笛鸣起来
Squall a car, Lieutenant.
谢谢,查理
Thanks, Charlie.
查理?
Charlie?
凯尼恩先生,这位是查理·德怀尔!
Mr. Keynon, meet Charlie Dwyerl
他是在我来之前的警长,
He was the police chief here before I came,
我们一起跟你这个案子有一段时间了
we dragged the mount of time for this.
我扮的是柯南哦
But I’m playing Pinako.
事实上,我还真不想把这神服的领子给摘下来了
As a matter of fact, I don’t think I’m gonna take this collar off,
戴着这领子让我觉得还挺有基♥督♥范儿的
makes me feel positively oecumenical.
你们是怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我们一开始并不知道
We didn’t at first.
或者说,这看起来真的很像一场意外事故
I mean, looked like an accident.
一架直升机在你举报说你妻子失踪之后的几小时内就发现了事故现场
A chopper spotted the wreck just a few hours after you reported your wife’s missing.
那就是让你去发现的
You were supposed to find her,
但你找到后应该通知我啊
then you should notify me.
我原打算这么做的
l would’ve
不过我后来想起一个细节,你对你妻子的驾车技术的担忧表现得有些过头
but then I remembered you were just a little too worried about your wife’s driving,
你一直叨叨叨叨个没完
you kept harping on it.
直觉有些事儿不太对劲
Something didn’t smell right,
所以我就打了几个电♥话♥落实了下
so l made a few phone calls.
电♥话♥?
Phone calls?
我先打去维加斯
First, Vegas.
你曾经告诉过我说你一年要去那里五到六次
You told me you went down there five or six times a year,
那算是去得很频繁了
that’s a lot of trips.
于是我突然意识到你可能是个赌棍
lt crossed my mind that you might be a heavy gambler.
那又如何?
Did it?
有趣的是赌场里的人并不认识你,不管是赌场老板,还是发牌的人
The funny thing is they unknew you, the pit bosses, the dealers…
倒霉的哈瑞·凯尼恩!
Hard Iuck Harry Kenyon!
似乎你赢过很多人很多钱以至于他们开始靠你为生了
Seems you won a lot of people and a lot of money and they were starting to Iean on you.
依靠是逐步积累起来的
Lean is putting up mildly.
然后我又打去了费城
Then I called Philadelphia.
虽然花了我一些时间,但我得知了克里斯汀·普利斯考特信托基金的事儿,
Took me a while, but I found out about Christine Prescott’s trust fund,
但同时你也发现了
and so did you.
她在”Golden Lady”饭店的电梯里面把这事告诉你也是不足为奇的
I wouldn’t be surprised that she told you in the elevator of Golden Lady Hotel.
这全是你的猜测罢了
AlI speculation.
也许只是猜测,但是看看这一系列事件发生的顺序,
Maybe, but look at the sequence of events,
极致浪漫、闪婚、蜜月……
wondrous romance, marriage, honeymoon
紧接着就是在她三十岁生日之前的一场意外
and then right before her thirtieth birthday, a failed accident.
倒霉的哈瑞这次赌了一把大的,
Hard Iuck Harry hits a jackpot,
他准备继承这四分之三的工厂,还完赌债
he inherits three quarters of the mill, pays his debts a
然后潇洒地拍拍屁♥股♥走人
and then walks off into the sunset.
那些只是做铺垫而已
That a bait case.
但是我需要证据
But I need a proof,
我必须让你亲口承认你妻子已经死了的事实
I had to get you to admit that your wife was dead.
既然你是为了钱而杀她
Since you killed her for the money,
我们必须要使你相信你将会……
we had to make you think you’re gonna…
失去这笔钱
miss out on the payoff.
恭喜你,你的计谋的确奏效
Congratulations, it worked.
是的,总算功夫不负有心人
Yeah, well we knocked out a wood.
马尔科医生怎么样了?他应该没死吧
What about Dr. De Marco? l take nobody shot him.
不, 我饶了他一命
No, l spared his life.
喜欢动物的人不可能一无是
Any man who loves animals can’t be all bad.
他是计划中的一部分吗?
Was he part of all this?
本来不是,他只是看到你的狗以后误打误撞地卷进来而已