当然可以
Certainly.
谢谢
Thank you.
社保卡、驾照……
Everything seems to be in order:
看起来都是合法的
social security card, driver’s license.
你可以在黑市上买♥♥到所有的身份证件
You can buy IDs on the criminal underground.
哈利,你就像一个无赖
Harry, you sound like a B- movie.
为何你不给主教打个电♥话♥
Why don’t you give the Bishop a call,
如果你想查我的话……
and if you like to search me…
这个就不需要了
lt won’t be nessary.
什么叫“这就不需要了” ?
What do you mean”it won’t be nessary”?
– 他口袋里面有我的照片! – 凯尼恩先生,能请你闭嘴吗?
– He got my photographs in his pocket! – Mr. Kenyon, would you please shut upl
我来接
I’ll get it.
不不不,你给我打住!
No no no, you won’tl
你好,请稍等
Hello, just a minute.
找你的
lt’s for you.
我是鲁德迈尔副官
Lieutenant Rudemayer.

Ah-huh,
号♥码再说一遍
would you say the number again?
好的
Ok, fine.
是我的副官打来的
That was my deputy.
凯尼恩太太任教的小学的校长,瓦克斯勒先生
Mr. Waxler, the principle from Mrs. Kenyon’s elementary school
正在等我们的电♥话♥
was waiting for our call.
真正的瓦克斯勒先生?
The real Mr. Waxler?
假的!他是你妻子花钱在费城雇来的临时演员扮的!
No, he’s a ringer. Your wife has hazarded Phildelphia on her payoff.
电♥话♥有分机吗?
Any extensions?
有的,在隔壁房♥间就有一个
Yes, there’s one in another room.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
肯定是趁我们在楼上的时候,她自己随处溜达了一圈
While we were upstairs, she Iooked around.
哈利,等我们在旧金山安顿后以后
Harry, when we settle in San Francisco,
我认为你最好再重新找一个精神病专家看看
I think you better start seeing a psychiatrist again.
他一直在看精神病医生?
He sees a psychiarist?
已经5年了
He did for five years.
才没有这回事儿!
That’s not truel
哈利,你在肯辛顿医生那儿就诊,这是你亲口跟我说的!
Harry, you saw Dr. Kensington, you told me so yourself!
根本就没有什么肯辛顿医生!
There is no Dr. Kensington!
你搬去欧洲的时候都心碎恍惚了
You were heart-broken when you moved to Europel
医生给你做完心理分♥析♥你都没有感觉到!
You didn’t feel your analysis was completed!
鲁德迈尔,你得相信我
Rudemayer, you gotta believe me,
我从来都没有看精神病医生。我甚至不认识任何精神病医生!
I’ve never been to see a psychiatrist, I don’t even know any psychiatrist!
冷静点,好嘛?我想先打这个电♥话♥
Take a deep breath, ok? l wanna make this call.
如果你不介意,我就先走了
lf you don’t mind, l’ll be on my way.
好的,好的
Fine, fine.
我必须要快些赶回♥教♥堂烧毁这些照片
I have to hurry back to the church to burn these photographs.
开个玩笑,凯尼恩先生
Just a joke, Mr. Kenyon.
开个玩笑
Just a joke.
好了
Ok.
夫人
As soon as it rings,
电♥话♥一接通我就给你
I’lI give it to you, Ma’m.
我会在分机旁听
I’ll get it on the extension.
做得好
Good baby.
在吗?瓦克斯勒先生?
Hello, Mr. Wexler?
嗨,我是克里斯
Hi, it’s Chris.
噢,我很好,谢谢。你那边的天气怎样?
Oh, fine, thanks, how is the whether where you are?

AH-HA
不,不,我在落基山脉
No, no, l’m in the Rockies.
不,这不在旅行计划中。只是临时增加的线路
No, it’s not part of my trip, it was a little detour.
事实上,我是来度蜜月的
Actually, l’m on my honeymoom.
是的,我结婚了
That’s right, I got married.
噢,他是个好人
Oh, he’s a wonderful guy.
他有些古怪,但他……他对我非常贴心
He’s a little eccentric, but he’s…he’s very sweet.

Aha!
瓦克斯勒先生,你下学期得找个人来顶替我的工作
Mr. Wexler, hum…you’re gonna have to find a replacement for me for the next semester,
我马上要搬去旧金山了
l’m going to Iive in San Francisco.
太好了!
Goodl
噢,替我向瓦克斯勒太太问好
Oh, give my love to Mrs. Wexler,
向您的孩子们问好!
and say hi to the kids for me!
好的,再见
Ok, bye bye.
我想要跟他讲话
I want to talk to him.
糟糕!我挂断了
Whoops! lhung up.
既然如此……
Well…
什么“如此”?
Well what?
他认出她的声音了吗?
Did he recognize her voice?
他当然认出了她的声音,为什么他不该认出来呢?
Of course he recognized her voice, why wouldn’t he?
因为她根本就不是我的妻子!
Because she’s not my wifel
凯尼恩太太,见到你很荣幸
lt’s been a pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Kenyon.
我希望你在本地期间玩得愉快
I hope you enjoy your stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等,但是……
Well but look…
送我上车
Walk me to the car.
副官……
Lieutenant…
请问我能看看你的证件吗?
May I see some identification, please?
什么?
What?
我知道她是谁,但我现在不确定你是谁了!
I know who she is, but l’m not so sure about you!
真是蠢透了!
This is idioticl
这下满意了?
Satisfied?
除非这些是你在黑市上买♥♥来的
Unless you got these on the crimial underground.
你看看……
Now look…
凯尼恩先生,我不知道这件事情到底是什么情况
Mr. Kenyon, Idon’t know what this is all about,
但是既然没人犯罪,那就不关我的事情了
but it’s really none of my business because nobody’s committed a crime.
而且,我最不想管的就是别人的家务事!
And the last thing I need is to get involved in the domestic situation!
那么你为何不听取一下我的建议:向你的妻子道歉并且为她买♥♥一束花
So why don’t you take my advise: apologize to the lady and buy her some flowers,
把那个生日蛋糕送给她!
give her the birthday cakel
你太幸运了,她居然没有提出离婚
You’re lucky, she won’t ask for a divorcel
这就是一桩犯罪!那个女人正在冒充我的妻子!
There is a crimel That women is impersonating my wifel
还有一件事:肯辛顿是这个世界上唯一的精神病学家
One more thing: Kensington is the only shrink in the world,
等他从旧金山回来了,好好查查黄页!
when he gets back to San Francisco,
look through the yellow pages!
嘿!你在哪儿?
Hey! Where are you?
你在里面干吗?
What are you doing in there?
你说什么?
Huh?
你在里面干吗?
What are you doing in there?
我在洗澡!
Taking a showerl
我知道你在洗澡
l know you’re taking a shower.
出来,我有话对你说!
Come out here, I wanna talk to you!
等一下!
Wait a minutel
我为你准备了饮料,在吧台上
I made you a drink. lt’s on the bar.
你忘了加冰块
You forgot the ice.
什么?
What?
冰块!
lce!
你是我的妻子,你怎么不知道我习惯加冰?
You’re my wife, why don’t you know I take it on the rocks?
对不起亲爱的,我听不见你说什么!
Sorry darling, I can’t hear you!
我很快就出来!
l’ll be out in a minute!
哇哦!
Wow!
对不起,凯尼恩先生,我不是故意要吓唬你的
Sorry, Mr. Kenyon, I didn’t mean to startle you.
你难道不知道不该那样吓人吗?
Don’t you know better than to sneak up on people like that?
我差点被你吓死了
I must be off time to beat a second.
其实我敲了门但是没人回应
Well, Idid knock but no one answered.
我刚刚在卧室里面
I was…in the bedroom.
你怎么进来的?
How you get in?
门没关
The door’s open.
我关了门的
I closed the door.
是的但是你并没有锁,你应该对此格外小心才行
Yes but you didn’t lock it, you should really be more careful.
你到底想干什么?
What do you want?
我恐怕把祈祷书落这儿了
I’m afraid I’ve misplaced my breviary.
我觉得我可能把它放在……
and Ithought I might have…
啊! 在这里!
Ah! There it is!
呵呵
Aha!
真是令人沮丧的事情,对吧?
Depressing, isn’t it?
随着时间流逝,人渐渐变得健忘起来
One tends to go forgetful over the passing years.
那儿原来没有东西!
That wasn’t there before!
凯尼恩先生,我必须承认我开始担心你了