Ah uh, he was just blindly into it when he saw your dog.
查理在你来篮球场找我的时候就把他收为己用了
Charlie recruited him when you came after me at the basketball game.
他演得不错!
He had himself pretty well!
这个克里斯又是什么情况?
Then what is the Chris here?
谢谢提醒!不过我叫艾伦
Thank you! But it’s Ellen.
你在哪儿认识她的?本地的话剧俱乐部?
Where did you find her, local drama club?
不是, 大约八年前在Jo-An海滩上认识的
No, Jo- An Beach, around eight years ago,
南岸最美丽的姑娘
best-looking lady on the south shore,
穿着最性感的比基尼
and wearing the smallest bathing suit.
凯尼恩先生,我很乐意向你介绍我的老婆
Mr. Keynon, I like you to meet my wife.
你老婆?
Your wife?
反正肯定不会是你老婆,对吧?
Well, she’s certainly not yours, is she?
我觉得我不该娶那个女人的
I think I married the wrong woman.
漫长的一天?
Long day?
无比地长!
Very!
– 晚上吃啥? – 什么?
– So what’s for dinner? – What?
晚饭!你没做饭吗?
Dinner! Didn’t you make anything?