你是什么种族
What kind of being are you?
跟那些野兽相比 她更像我们
She seems more like us than those… beast we fought.
兽人
Orc.
兽人
Orc?
你说自己 还是那笼里的野兽
That’s what you are? Or the beast in the cage was?
我通晓七国的所有种族
I know every races in the Seven Kingdoms.
但从未听说过兽人
I’ve never heard of orc.
告诉我你们来自哪里
Show me where you come from.
库尔提拉斯 – 斯托姆加德 卡兹莫丹
暴风城 禁忌之海
这里不是兽人的世界
This is not orc world.
兽人的世界毁灭了
Orc world is dead.
现在兽人要抢这个世界
Orcs take this world now.
来自其他世界
Not from this world.
你们怎么来的
How did you get here?
通过大门
The great gate.
深埋于地下 用魔法送我们来了这里
Deep in ground and through magic brought us here.
但是你怎么会说我们的语言
But how did you learn our language?
兽人要为大门抓俘虏
Orc take prisoner for the gate.
-我跟他们学的 -俘虏
– I learn from them. – Prisoners?
我们的人吗 他们还活着吗
Our people? Are they alive?
是的
Yes.
-很多 -为什么
– Many. – Why?
为了献祭大门
To feed the gate.
好将整个部落传送过来抢夺你们的世界
To bring the Horde to take your world.
带我们去找他们
You’ll take us to them.

No.
带我们去找他们
You’ll take us to them,
否则就和你笼子里的朋友一个下场
or you will end up like your friend in the cage.
你觉得自己很可怕
You think you are fearsome.
兽人孩子的宠物都比你可怕
Orc children have pets more fearsome than you.
我们不是想显得可怕 迦罗娜
We’re not trying to be fearsome, Garona.
我们只想保护我们的人♥民♥ 我们的家
We are trying to protect our people, our families.
如果你帮助我们 我向你起誓
If you help us. I give you my oath.
你将得到自♥由♥
You will have your freedom.
可怕的黑手
Fearsome Blackhand.
部落的酋长
Warchief of the Horde.
你让战士死在了那些小短牙手里
You have allowed the smallteeths to kill your warriors.
更糟的是
Worse.
你的逃跑让族人蒙羞
You shamed your people by running from an enemy.
懦弱夺走了你说话的勇气吗 毁灭者
Are you too weak to talk, destroyer?
部落不需要弱者
The Horde has no use for weakness.
尊重传统 酋长
Respect our tradition, warchief.
你清楚该作何惩罚
You know the penalty.
死亡
Death.
够了
Done.
-你竟敢妨碍审判 -我们努力战斗了
– You dare interrupt this judgment? – We fought hard!
他们的术士用了你的邪能对付我们
Their warlock use your fel against us.
只有我能掌控邪能
Only I can control the fel!
你和你的人好像也幸存了下来啊
I see you and your men have survived.
是不是黑手为了保护你们就没让你们上战场
Perhaps Blackhand kept you safely away from the battlefield.
也许是他知道 你也太懦弱
Maybe he knows you are weak too.
你要挑战我吗 小族长
Do you wish to challenge me, little chieftain.
我无意冒犯 古尔丹
I do not question, Gul’dan.
但邪能源于死亡 必然要付出代价
But the fel is born of death, must have a price.
夺走的生命就是代价
A price paid in lives taken.
要抱抱儿子吗
Will you hold your son?
他会成为一个伟大的族长
He will be a great chieftain.
像他父亲一样 天生的领袖
Like his father, a born leader.
今天我没有尽到领袖的责任
I was no leader today.
他已经在挑战你了
He challenges you already.
清白如孩子都无法抵抗古尔丹的邪能
If Gul’dan can infect born as innocent as he,
我们还有什么希望
what chance do the rest of us have?
但不论如何
Whatever happens.
也义无反顾
Whatever happens.
别躲了
I see you.
你说的大门 是谁告诉古尔丹的
This gate, who showed it to Gul’dan?
是谁带他来了艾泽拉斯
Who lead him to Azeroth?
古尔丹叫他恶魔
Gul’dan call him a demon.
你见过吗
Did you see it?
没看到相貌 但他的声音
Not the face, but the voice…
像烈焰 像灰烬
Like fire and ash.
我就在这儿 以防万一
I’ll be here if you need me.
你的伴侣
Your mate.
他连我的边都碰不到我就能杀了你
I could kill you before he even reaches me.
洛萨吗
Lothar?
他是我哥哥
He is my brother.
国王才是我的伴侣
The king is my mate.
所以你是族长的妻子
You are the chieftain’s wife then?
我想是的
I suppose so.
那么杀掉你会为我带来更高的荣誉
Then killing you will bring me even greater honor.
我们的种族不认同这种荣誉
Not among my kind.
今夜很冷
It is a cold night.
我想你可能用得上这些
I thought you might use these.
能让你暖和起来
It will warm you.
今晚又有村子遇袭了
More of our villages burned tonight.
其中一个是我的故乡
One of them is the village of my birth.
我不知道你的世界有多么残酷 迦罗娜
I can not imagine what horrors you have been through, Garona.
但这种惨剧是可以避免的
but this does not need to happen.
我们居住的大♥陆♥已经和平许多年了
We have peace in these lands for many years now.
全世界的不同种族都互不侵犯
Peace between races from all over the world.
这是什么
What is this?
我可以去掉它
I can have it removed.
你可以生活在这里 迦罗娜
There is a life here for you, Garona.
和我们一起 自♥由♥的生活
With us. A life of freedom.
只要你愿意
If you want it.
黑暗之门
The great gate.
光明滋生黑暗 黑暗孕育光明
From light comes darkness and from darkness, light.
一点都不难懂
Well, that’s clear.
去问阿洛迪
Ask Alodi.
阿洛迪
Alodi.
又见绿树浓荫真好
It’s good to see trees again.
还有白雪
And the snow.
哪怕只是远远望见
Even from a distance.
还记得我们
Remember when we would
在霜风之丘猎捕血牛的日子吗
track blood ox through the Frostwind dunes?
那里有无尽的肉 无尽的生命
There was always meat. Always life.
你不觉得奇怪吗
You don’t think it’s strange
就在古尔丹当权后我们就失去了家园
that we lost our home when Gul’dan came to power.
一个兽人毁灭不了一个世界 杜隆坦
One orc could not kill a world, Durotan.
是吗
Are you sure?
看看这周围 你不觉得眼熟吗
Look around you. Does it not remind you of something?
古尔丹的魔法所及之地只有死亡
Wherever Gul’dan works his magic, the land dies.
要是族人想在这里安家 我的朋友
If our people are to make a home here, my friend.
就必须阻止古尔丹
Gul’dan must be stopped.
我们没有足够的力量打败古尔丹
We are not powerful enough to defeat Gul’dan.
是没有
No.
没有
No.
但要是有人类的帮助 就有可能
But with the humans help, we could be.
我想要那个武器
I want that weapon.
有我保护你
You’ll have me to protect you.
我不需要别人保护
I need no one to protect me.
看什么呢
What are you looking at?
小书虫 你站第一班岗
Bookworm. Take the first watch.
无意冒犯 指挥官 我叫卡德加
Respectfully, Commander, my name is Khadgar.
我深表歉意 卡德加
My deepest apologies, Khadgar.
我只是以为我们之间
You see, I thought we bonded when
应该有感情了
I didn’t put you in a
因为你擅闯皇家兵营我都没抓你
prison cell for breaking into royal barracks.
去站岗
Now take the watch.
好吧 至少不是盯着书看了
Well. At least you’re not reading.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!