这不是我们的传统
This is not our way.
叛徒
Traitor!
古尔丹
Gul’dan!
你毫无荣誉
You have no honor.
你们真要追随这么个 东西
You will follow this… thing?
是吗
Do you?
你们要追随这恶魔吗
You will follow this demon?
我不要
I will not.
我追随真正的兽人
I follow a true orc.
合格的族长
A chieftain.
去死吧 恶魔
May your balls rot, demon.
还有谁
Anyone else?
还有你 酋长
And you, warchief.
我要你受了这邪能
You will take the fel,
变成兽人史上空前强大的战士
and you will become stronger than any orc has ever been.
邪能将重塑你
And when the fel has remade you,
给你粉碎那些小短牙的力量
you will crush the smallteeth.
现在去给我征服新世界
Now claim my new world.
军团 立定
Legion! Halt!
霜狼氏族
Frostwolves.
我们只能靠自己了
We are on our own now.
我们军力不足
We’re few then.
先去救俘虏
Get to the prisoners.
解放我们的人♥民♥
We will free our people!
冲锋
Charge!
进攻
Attack!
有办法吗
Ideas?
真厉害 看你能不能让他也闭嘴
Very impressive. Now try shutting him up.
真是顺利啊
Oh, that went well.
他动了 想想办法
He’s moving, do something.
好吧 我来对付它
Fine, I’ll handle this.
你去阻止麦迪文
You take care of Medivh.
看这边 泥巴脸
Hey, over here. Clayface.
开火 众将士
Now, men!
开火
Fire!
来吧 我的兽人们
Come, my orcs.
让邪能释放兽族的全部力量吧
Let the fel unleash the full power of the Horde.
-为了古尔丹 -为了部落
– For Gul’dan! – For the Horde!
小子 快醒醒
Hey, kid! Wake up!
你没事吧
You alright?
真机灵
Quick thinking.
削掉他的半个脑袋
Slicing it’s head off like that.
我早就计划好了
Just how I planned it.
现在怎么办
What now?
守护者只能亲自念诵咒语
The Guardian has to speak the incantation himself.
所以只要他还没停
So uh… As long as he is doing that…
我们就能靠近他 吸引他的注意
we can get in close. Distract him.
然后呢
Then what?
把麦迪文弄进圣池
Get Medivh in the font.
要求还真不高
Is that all?
麦迪文
Medivh.
如果你还存有一丁点理智 老朋友
If there is something of you still in there, old friend,
那就醒来
come back to us.
麦迪文
Medivh.
来啊
Come.
杀了我
Kill me.
反正我也没什么活头了
I have got nothing left to live for now anyway.
反正生命于你不过只是祭品 不是吗
After all, life is just fuel to you, isn’t it?
但是莱恩 他相信着你
But Llane, he believed in you.
不要杀死你的国王
Don’t kill your king.
不要杀死你的朋友
Don’t kill your friend.
不管你有什么打算 小子
Whatever you plan to do, kid.
赶紧动手
Do it now.
快动手
Now.
快 快
Now! Now!
快啊小子
Now, kid!
传送门 它要关了
The portal. It’s closing!

No.
你比他强大
You’re stronger than he is.
光明滋生黑暗
From light comes darkness…
黑暗孕育 光明
and from darkness… light.
让我看看你的眼睛
Show me your eyes.
我得走了
I have to go.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
暴风城
Stormwind.
陛下 传送门连通了暴风城
My lord. Through the portal, Stormwind!
谢谢你 守护者
Thank you, Guardian.
瓦里斯
Varis!
军团 前进
Legion, forward!
进攻
Attack!
迦罗娜 上马
Garona, ride with me.
瓦里斯 在外♥围♥建立防线
Varis, set the men in a perimeter.
迦罗娜 卡罗斯 带剩下的人救俘虏
Garona, Karos, take what men we can spare and free the prisoners.
让他们走传送门回暴风城
And send them through to Stormwind.
建立防线 建立盾墙
Form a line, shield to shield!
我们会将防线撑到最后一刻
We will hold as long as we can.
快去传送门
Get to the portal.
-快走 -保佑你
– Go. – Bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要火♥药♥
I need more powder.
到这边来 帮我推一把
Get over there! Help me push!
来啊小子们 使出吃奶的劲儿来
Come on, boys! Put your scorn into it!
绕到后面去 从传送门后面攻击他们
Go around! We’ll attack them behind the portal!
照顾好他
Take care of him.
我们走吧
We should leave.
只要还能救人就决不放弃
We save as many of our people as we can.
孤独会使我们软弱
It’s the loneliness that makes us weak.
卡德加
Khadgar.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我想拯救所有人
I wanted to save us all.
始终如此
I always did.
快撤
Move!
我们失去了守护者
We’ve lost the Guardian.
掩护侧翼 掩护侧翼
Protect the flank! Protect the flank!
黑手要抢下杀死你的荣耀
Blackhand comes to claim the honor of killing you.
迦罗娜
Garona.
你我都战死没有任何好处
No good will come from us both died.
看看四周 我们已经被包围了
Look around you, we are surrounded.
你杀死我 是和平的唯一希望
Your killing me is the only hope we have for peace.
你曾告诉塔莉亚王后杀死她能带给你荣耀
You told Lady Taria that killing her would bring you honor.
那杀死我将使你成为英雄
Well. Killing me would make you a hero.
活下去
Survive.
为兽人和人类带来和平
Bring peace between orcs and humans.
必须如此
You must.
必须如此
You must.
不 不
No. No!
她杀了他们的族长 古尔丹
She has killed their chieftain, Gul’dan.
部落接受了你
The Horde embraces you.
兽人
Orc.
玛克戈拉
Mak’gora.
为我儿子
For my son.
杀了他
Kill him.
杀了他
Kill him!
古尔丹 玛克戈拉神圣不可侵犯
Gul’dan, the Mak’gora is sacred.
人类赢了 赢得光明正大
The human won, fairly.
让你的战士们守护他们的传统
Let your warriors honor their tradition.
没人能忤逆我
I will not be disobeyed.
你们在等什么
What are you waiting for?
服从命令
Do as I say!
都是叛徒
Traitors!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!