你根本不知道我拥有怎样的力量
You have no idea the forces I contend with.
你要想帮忙 就保护好国王
If you want to help, protect the king.
邪能的事交给我
You leave the fel to me.
-有意思的选择 -守护者
– Interesting choice. – Guardian.
打点收拾 向西门进发
Pack up and move to the west gate.

You there.
把你的马收拾好赶紧上路了
Pack up your stall and get moving now!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-我找到了一本书 -当然又是书
– I found a book. – Of course you did.
里面有张插图画着一个大门
There was an illustration that showed the gate
很像我们看到在建的那个
like the one we saw being built.
-抱歉 抱歉 -卡德加
– Sorry. Sorry. – Khadgar.
听着 我拿给守护者看他却生气了
Listen. I tried to show the Guardian but he became furious.
还烧了我所有的研究
He burned all my research.
要不是我把这张藏在袍子里也要被烧了
He would have burn this too If I hadn’t hidden it in my robe.
不是 转一下 这样的
No, turn the page. Here.

Look.
看到吗
See.
你觉得这幅画是什么意思
What do you think the image means?
兽人是被召唤来的
The orcs were summoned.
是有人从这边打开门带他们进来的
From this side of the gate. They were invited in.
守护者却烧了你的研究资料
And the Guardian burned your research.
他可能只是想保护你
He’s probably just trying to protect you.
去吧
Now go away.
这里太适合埋伏
Good spot for an ambush.
警戒已经布置好了
Our sentries are well placed.
我再去检查一遍
I will check again.
你要求和人类国王见面
You asked to speak with the humanking.
这位就是
Here he stands.
我是莱恩国王
I am the King Llane.
听说你想和我谈判
I’m told you wished to talk.
问问他们是否有回家的打算
Ask him if they plan to return to their home?
我们的世界已经被摧毁了
Our world is destroyed.
没有地方可以回了
There is nothing to go back to.
摧毁你们世界的不是我们
We are not responsible for destroying your world.
与我们开战并不能解决任何问题
War with us will solve nothing.
他说 对兽人而言 战争解决一切
He says, “Orcs, war solves everything.”
那他还来谈什么
Then why is he here?
为了拯救我的族人
To save my people.
邪能不止会汲取祭品的生命
Fel takes life from more than it’s victims.
还侵蚀它的使用者 乃至整个大地
Kills the earth and corrupts those who use it.
古尔丹的死亡魔法将腐化一切
Gul’dan will poison everything with his death magic.
我的族人若想存活 就必须消灭古尔丹
If my people are to survive, Gul’dan must be destroyed.
两天后 那些被我们抓住的人类
In 2 suns, the humans we have captured…
将会成为打开传送门的祭品
be used to fuel the portal.
若那时攻击我们的营地 引开他的战士
If you attack our camp, and draw his warriors away,
霜狼氏族就能杀了他
Frostwolf clan, will kill him.
两天
Two days.
要我们帮你 你必须保证我的人安全
If we do this, you will protect my people until then.
我会尽力
I will try.
有埋伏
It’s a trap!
叛徒必死
Traitor die!
撤退
Retreat!
撤退 回营地去
Back! Return to our camp!
撤退
Fall back!
保持阵型
Stay together!
集中精神 像以前一样
Focus. Like old times.
保护侧翼
Cover your flank!
散开
Spread out!
剑士
Swords!
没事吧
You alright?
你不能死 快走
You are no good to us dead. Go.
我去救人
I’ll get the others.
撤退
Fall back!
要走一起走
We’re all getting out.
麦迪文会掩护我们撤退
Medivh will cover our retreat.
向后撤
Fall back!
迦罗娜
Garona!
保持阵型
Stay together!
快撤
Fall back!
快走
Go on, now!
守护者死哪去了
Where’s the bloody Guardian?
保护国王 我来对付他们
Protect the king. I got them.
后撤
Move back!
盾牌阵
Shield Formation!
撤到高处去
Retreat to the plateau.
快撤
Fall back!
快上山 快
Up the hill. Move!
麦迪文
Medivh.
麦迪文 撤掉结界
Medivh, take it down!
麦迪文
Medivh!
坚持住 儿子
Hold on, son.
父亲
Dad.
为了艾泽拉斯
For Azeroth.
麦迪文
Medivh!
住手
Stop.

No.
卡伦
Callan.
在这里
He’s here!
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
我们得带他回卡拉赞
We need to get him to Karazhan.
-我去牵马 -陆路太慢
– I’ll get the horses. – You won’t make any time by road.
坐我的狮鹫
Take one of my birds.
把他放到圣池里去
Place him in the font.
莫罗斯 他怎么了
Moroes, what’s wrong with him?
我说过他不能离开卡拉赞
I told him not to leave Karazhan.
我得走了
I have to go.
我们急需肯瑞托的帮助
We need the help of the Kirin Tor, now.
去吧
Go.
我去准备药剂 你守着他
There are medicines I must prepare. Sit with him.
你和孩子得赶紧走
You and the baby must leave now.
你个叛徒 杜隆坦
You’re a traitor, Durotan.

No.
我是在维护兽人曾经的信念 你也曾如此
One who values what we once were. Like you used to.
那已经是过去了
That time is past.
我们现在不过是邪能的祭品而已
We are but fuel for the fel now.
还有希望 黑手
There is still hope, Blackhand.
孩子就是希望
Our children.
别逼我对无辜的族人下手 年轻的族长
Do not make me take more innocent lives, young chieftain.
如果我认罪
If I submit…
能放过我的族人吗
will you let my people be?
我们的孩子要取什么名字
What will I call our son?
古伊尔
Go’el.

You.
老管家呢
Where’s the old man?
他让我守着你
He told me to watch you.
-国王呢 -还活着
– The king. – He is alive.
洛萨的儿子死了
Lothar’s son is dead.
是我主张了这次会面
I argued for the meeting.
洛萨肯定恨死我了
Lothar will hate me.
这让你难过
This upsets you.
他是个伟大的战士
He is a great warrior.
保护着自己的人♥民♥
He defends his people well.
也是兽人的好伴侣
A good mate for an orc.
我不是兽人
I am no orc.
也不是人类
I am no human either.
我年轻时 也曾感到与家族的生疏
When I was younger, I used to feel apart from my kin.
于是远游世界 寻求真知
I traveled far and wide, looking for… wisdom.
感受着与每一个
Feel a connection with
我所保护的灵魂间的一丝联♥系♥
all the souls I was charged with protecting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!