You know what it’s like when you pause a video, it’s shuddering
所以我就跟着频率打手♥枪♥
And I was tanking away and there it was
打出一大滩青少年独有的青春精♥液♥
I spaffed up a huge spider web of juvenile semen
-正巧我的室友走进来 -我的天
-Just as my mate walked in -Oh my God
他看着我 看着电视屏幕
And he looked at me and he looked at the TV screen
看着鲁伯特·格雷夫斯抖动的屌♥ 然后他懂了
And he saw Rupert Graves’ shuddering cock and he knew
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他说我是屁精 玻璃
He called me a faggot, called me a queer
奇怪的是
But the weird thing was
在那一刻 我能从他眼里看到自己 知道吗
In that moment I could see myself through his eyes, you know
我能看到自己什么样子
I could see what I looked like
-猜怎么着? -你不在意
-And you know what? -You didn’t care
我不在意 完全正确
I didn’t care. Exactly
假如他想把我看成一个发♥情♥ 变♥态♥ 愤怒的小鬼
I thought, if he wants to see me as some horny little faggoish angry child
我无所谓
Then that’s fine by me
这不会改变我一丝一毫
It doesn’t make any difference
-你跟他现在还是朋友吗? -才怪
-Are you still friends with him? -Nah
在他跟全校说起后我再没有过朋友
I wasn’t friends with anyone else after he told the rest of the school
这太糟了 格伦
That’s awful, Glen
也就那样
It is what it is
我们要再玩一轮吗?
Shall we have another cheeky one?

Come on
格伦 格伦…
Glen, Glen…
我只想敲一些碎冰出来!
I’ve just broken some ice!
你没见过我的邻居 他们会疯的
You haven’t met my neighbors. They’re nuts
那就让我跟你的邻居”破冰”
I’m “breaking the ice” with your neighbors
住楼上的弗兰基会抓狂到死
Frankie upstairs will be going nuts, dying
我今天也有事情没告诉你
There’s something I didn’t tell you today
你有男朋友?
Do you have a boyfriend?
没错 正是 我有男朋友
Yeah, that’s exactly it. I’ve got a boyfriend

No
-还记得你的录音吧? -嗯?
-You know your tape thing? -Yeah?
我有…跟它类似的东西
I’ve got… something kind of similar
真的吗? 怎么说?
Really? What do you mean?
显然我的更私人些 不像你的那么公开
Obviously mine’s private and not public like yours
-我♥干♥嘛要告诉你这个… -为什么会做?
-Why am I telling you this… -Why do you do it?
不知道 反正做了
I don’t know. Just do
“他很帅气 普通打扮 这点很好”
“He was good-Looking and normal, which was nice”
“他不怎么娘气”
“He was not too camp”
“在第三天他跟我说”
“And on the third day he told me”
“当他向他的父母出柜 他们拒绝再谈论此事”
“When he came out to his parents, they refused to ever talk about it”
“他说他不在意 但显然并非如此”
“And he said he didn’t care but it was obvious he did”
“然后为避免再谈下去 他唱了支歌♥给我”
“Then to stop us talking about it he sang me a song”
什么啊
Fucking hell
真白♥痴♥
What a dickhead
“我快石化了”
“I was mortified”
“真希望杰米能在那儿听到”
“I wanted Jamie to be there listening to it”
“因为我敢说他肯定会觉得好笑”
“Because I’m sure he would have found it funny”
“我知道再也不会跟他见面了”
“And I knew I could never see him again”
“但我仍然在那儿过夜”
“But I stayed that night anyway”
“因为我不想他感到不好过”
“Because I didn’t want him to feel bad”
好心人啊
Samaritan
你有跟杰米说这个吗?
Did you tell Jamie about it?
-别闹了 -现在你把它吹回我嘴里 来
-Shut up -And you send it to the back of my throat. Come on
我感觉会很性感
It’s quite sexy
漂亮
Beautiful
学得好快 也想来不?
Good start. Do you wanna have a go?
咱们一次成功 来
Let’s make it happen, come on
是不是过瘾?
Isn’t that amazing?
“我跟着他 在桑拿附近转了一会儿”
“I followed him around the sauna for a while”
“我非常担心”
“And I was so nervous”
“甚至不确定我能不能勃起”
“I wasn’t sure I’d even be able to get an erection”
“我们进了桑拿屋 但他不肯亲我”
“We went into the cabin, but he wouldn’t kiss me”
“他只想给我口♥交♥”
“All he wanted to do was suck me off”
“直到我射到他嘴里 而我也这么做了”
“And get me to come in his mouth, which I did”
“可他不肯让我碰他或做任何事”
“But he wouldn’t let me touch him or anything”
“然后他走了”
“And hen he left”
“稍后我在穿衣服时看到他 他视而不见”
“I saw him later as I was getting changed and he ignored me”
“那时我才注意到他戴着结婚戒指”
“And it was then that I noticed he had a wedding ring on”
“我感觉很坏 很怪”
“I felt bad and weird”
“为我自己 也为他的妻子”
“Bad for me, but also for his wife”
“因为我不知道当他回到家”
“I wondered if when he got home”
“他亲吻她 她是否会闻到我的味道”
“And he kissed her, she could smell me on him”
“我不知道他的孩子会不会在卧室等他”
“And I wondered if the kids were waiting for him in their bedrooms”
“等着跟爸爸说晚安”
“Wanting to say goodnight to their dad”
“而他回来晚了 因为他在一家桑拿屋给我口♥交♥”
“But he was late ’cause he was sucking me off in a sauna”
所以…
So…
怎么了?
What?
“我遇到一个人 他很不错”
“I met this guy who was nice”
“我叫他保罗·史密斯”
“I’ve called him Paul Smith”
但这不是他的真名 因为我不记得他的名字
“But that wasn’t his name because I can’t remember his name”
“但他用的须后水是这个”(保罗·史密斯是英国化妆品牌)
“But it was the aftershave he was wearing”
“他在公墓附近有家不错的公♥寓♥”
“He had a really nice flat near the cemetery”
“我觉得他从事设计”
“And I think he worked in design”
“他跟我说他的父母接受他是同志”
“He told me his parents were fine about him being gay”
“这一定很不错”
“Which must have been good”
“他的墙上挂着他们的照片”
“And he had photos of them on his wall”
“他问可不可以干我”
“He asked if he could fuck me”
“我说我以前从没做过”
“I told him I’d never done it before”
“他需要小心谨慎”
“And that he needed to be careful”
“我记得我们纠结了很久”
“I can remember us being paranoid”
“关于保险套会不会脱落”
“About the condom coming off”
“我会不会得艾滋 所有人会不会认为我淫乱”
“And me getting AIDs and everybody would think I was scum”
“他不肯给我联♥系♥方式”
“He wouldn’t give me his number”
“因为他说他有男朋友了”
“Because he said he had a boyfriend”
“在公车上我感到羞愧和恶心”
“On the bus I felt so ashamed and shitty”
“回家后我呕吐了 然后剩下时间都在床上度过”
“When I got back I puked up and spent the rest of the day in bed”
“想各种各样事情”
“Thinking about all kinds of stuff”
我吓到你了?
Freaked you out?
没有 只是看够了
No. It’s just enough now
我吓到你了 你觉得我是怪胎吗?
I’ve freaked you out. Do you think I’m a freak?
你是怪胎 但在可接受范围
You’re a freak, but that’s all right
那个男的长什么样?
What did this guy look like?
为什么问?
Why?
不为什么
Just because
我不记得 金发?
I don’t know. Blonde hair?
他是不是像瑞典人?
Did he look kind of Swedish?
也许吧
I suppose
他最爱搞这个了
He’d have fucking loved this
谁?
Who?
他叫强尼 而不是保罗
His name was John, thought, not Paul
哪个… 强尼 你说的是?
Who’s… John did you say?
你算是很不会撒谎的基佬
You’re a terrible liar for a faggot
我就知道吉尔管不住她的大嘴巴
I knew Jill couldn’t keep her mouth shut
我没有问她任何这方面的事
I didn’t ask her anything like this
干 已经不重要了
Fuck it. It doesn’t matter
瞧 直人喜欢我们
Look, straight people like us
只要我们言行遵守他们的小规则
As long as we conform, behave by their little rules
想象你的朋友怎样
Imagine your friends
假如你突然有了作为玻璃的政♥治♥使命感
If you suddenly started getting all really political about being a fag
或你举止突然娘气 娇滴滴
Or you got suddenly like camp and swishy
-或不停谈论舔肛 -可我不是这样 对不对?
-Or talked about rimming all the time -But that’s not what I am, is it?
这不是我
That’s not who I am
相信我吧 人们接纳我们 只要我们不给他们添堵
Trust me, they like it as long as we don’t shove it down their throats
可我为什么会给他们添堵?
Why should I just shove it down their throats?
因为他们无时无刻都在给我们添堵
Because they shove it down our throats all the time
做直人啊 电视上的直人剧啊 到处都是
Being straight. Straight story lines on television, everywhere
书籍 告示牌 杂♥志♥ 到处都是
In books, on billboards, magazines. Everywhere
可是同志 同志啊
But, oh, the gays, the gays
我们可别惹直人不高兴
We mustn’t upset the straights
嘘 小声 直人在靠近

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!