So you’re doing an art course?
-格伦 这太好了 -我本该告诉你的
-Glen, that’s… that’s really great -I should have said something

No
这很好
It’s fine
非常好 我说真的
It’s great, honestly
说实话 你不需要告诉我艺术课的事
You didn’t have to tell me, honestly. An art course
你要成为正式的骚♥逼♥了
You get to be a proper cunt now
现在告诉你了 我走了
I’ve told you now, so I’m gonna go
嘿 你今晚有什么活动?
Hey. What are you doing tonight?
我会跟几个朋友喝点酒什么的
‘Cause I’m having some drinks with some friends
你要是能来就太好了
And it would be pretty cool if you came along
不过一切取决于你
But it’s up to you
我不想给你施加压力什么的
‘Cause I don’t wanna kinda put pressure on you or anything
所以我会给你发个短♥信♥
So I’ll send you a text or something
你决定来 或是不来
And then you can come or not come
完全随你 无论怎样都行 好吗?
And it’s up to you. It doesn’t matter either way, OK?
就这样 就这样了
All right. All right. All right
-好吗? -好吗?
-All right? -All right?
-怎么样? -嗯 不错
-How are you doing? -Yeah. Not too bad
对了 凯茜带露易丝去市区了
Look. Cathy’s gone up town with Lois
你想过来吗 还是有什么要忙?
Do you want to come around or you’re up to anything?
她不在吗?
Has she?
事实上我稍后有活动
I might have plans later actually
噢 好吧 那…
Oh. All right. Well…
要出门 有个派对
Going out. Party
怎么 工作上的吗?
OK. What, like a work thing?
不 不是
No. No
事实上 我遇到一个人 男的
I’ve actually, I met somebody, someone I met
-这样啊 不错呀 -嗯
-Oh right. Nice one -Yeah
什么时候遇到的?
When’d you meet then?
我昨晚在”五角星”遇到的 是家同志酒吧
I met him last night at Propaganda. It’s a gay bar
你走时说是要回家
You said you were going home when you left
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, mate
我是想回家
I was about to go home
只是在公车上 我突然想到…
Just I was on the bus and I was thinking…
所以…
So I just…
我改变了主意 抱歉
I changed my mind. So, sorry
不 没什么 他叫什么名字?
No. That’s all right. What’s his name then?
格伦
Glen
格伦? 明天干嘛不叫上他一起?
Glen? Well, look, why don’t you bring him tomorrow?
不 不可能
No. No way
-我说真的 -不
-No. It’ll be fine -No
有什么问题?
What’s the problem?
-嗯… -你说了算吧
-OK… -Well it’s up to you
是这样 他反正要走 所以…
Listen. He’s going away anyway, so…
这样啊 我懂了
Oh right. I see
我得挂了 杰米 我们稍后再聊
I’ve got to go, Jamie. So I’ll catch you in a bit
明天见 说定了?
I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?
没错 你最好来啊
Yeah right. You better be there
好了 伙计 拜拜
All right, mate. Bye bye bye
他绝对像是同志!
He definitely looks gay!
看到他走路姿势了吗?
Have you seen his walk?
-还有他的腔调 -没错 他的腔调…
-And his voice too -Yes his voice…
他多半每天早上都要做什么头发护理
He probably does straightening, like, conditions his hair every morning
他七点半起床 然后叫他妈妈给他护发
He gets up at half-seven so his mum can do his hair
-你有看他的脸书状态吗? -没有
-Have you seen his Facebook status? -No
他每天要加40个男的…
There’s about 40 a day…
你好 有麦啤吗?
All right, mate. Do you do bitter?
给我两杯麦啤 谢谢
I’ll have two pints of bitter please
给你买♥♥了酒水
Bought you a drink
我不爱喝啤酒
I don’t like beer
-你不爱吗? -很遗憾 不
-Do you not? -Afraid not
抱歉
Sorry
为什么选在这儿 格伦?
Why this place, Glen?
更好玩 不是吗?
Bit more fun, isn’t it?
跟你… 平时的同志酒吧相比
Than your…normal gay bar
很惊讶你来了
Surprised you came
-真的? -有点
-Really? -Little bit
总之我来了
Well I’m here now
很好 干杯
Good. Cheers
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi
我们有新成员加入
We’ve got a new member of the group.
不要大惊小怪
Let’s not make a fuss about it
各位 这是拉塞尔
This is Russell, everybody
屌♥丝一 屌♥丝二 屌♥丝三 多莉·帕顿
This is cock one, coke two, cock three, Dolly Parton
屌♥丝四 诺娜 你已经听过吉尔
Cock four, Lorna. You know Jill already
这是保罗 好了
And this is Paul, all right
我勃起着 躺在床上
I went on the bed with a hard-on
听到有哐当的声音
And I heard all this clanging and things
皮包 拉链 纽扣什么的发出来的
Coming out of bags and zips and poppers and things
而他进去了好久… 耶!
And he was there for ages… Yay!
来得正好
Well done
干杯
There we go
一 二 三 四 五 噢!
One, two, three, four, five, oh!
继续 所以我躺在床上等他
Anyway, so I was lying on the bed waiting for him
我等了大概十分钟
And after about 10 minutes of this
都好像开始软下来了
It was like I was starting to lose my hard-On
因为实在无聊
Because it was getting boring
然后他走进来
And then he walked in
全身上下皮革
And he was fully done up in leather
还有皮靴 金属亮片什么的
Like boots things and chaps and everything
另外他比照片要老得多
And he was much older than his picture said
等他走进来 我的反应是 “见他妈的鬼”
And he walked in and I was like, “Oh. Fuck”
他把皮靴踩上我的床 然后说
And he just put his boot on my bed and he went
“舔我的靴子”
“Lick my fucking boots”
我当时 我当时说
And I went like
“这不太好吧”
“I don’t think so”
“我想 我还是算了”
“I think I’ll pass, actually”
而他说 “舔老子的靴子!”
And he was like, “lick my fucking boots!”
抱歉添乱了 你还好吗?
Sorry about this. All right, how are you?
我要是你 就别去管他
I’d leave him to it if I were you
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
呃 他正在向直人发起第一轮进攻
Well, he’s just started phase one of the attack
所有异性恋的故事都由你去传承
The whole straight narrative is there for you to inherit
全在那儿了
It’s just there
设定你的基调 你的框框
There to shape your foundations, to set you up
男孩遇见女孩 两个人相爱
Boy meets girl. They fall in love
一起滚草地
They go skipping through the meadows
这就是你的人生设定 都在那儿摆着
And that’s how your life is set. Everything is there
所有的书 所有电影 电视剧
All the books, All the films. All the TV shows
全部通过传承过给了你
Everything is just inherited, given to you
我觉得他很喜欢你哦
Think he does like you, though
我是说 他不让我听你的录音
I mean, he wouldn’t let me listen to the tape
而他平时都任我听那些录音
And he always lets me listen to the tapes
所以 你一定给他留下了什么不同印象
So, you must have made some kind of impression
很高兴他没让你听那个录音
I’m quite glad he didn’t let you have a listen to the tape
我实话实说啊
To be honest with you
没错 他不让我听
Yeah, he didn’t let me listen to it
不过总会有机会的
But there’s still time
下流 是不是!
Dirty, is it!
不 不
No. No
-淫♥荡♥? -没有
-Proper sordid? -No
噢 乏味? 这种最搞了
Oh, boring? Them ones are best
我只是对你的大声讲话不满
I took umbrage with the loud noise
-你不是 -你发出了很大的声音
-You didn’t take it -You… you made a loud noise
你不是对高分贝讲话声感到不满
You didn’t make umbrage with the loud noise
让你不满的是
You made umbrage with
在一个异性恋酒吧出现了很多同性恋
The fact that you’ve got a load of gay people in a straight bar
-这才是你的问题 -不
-That’s what you’ve got your problem with -No
-承认吧 承认 -不是
-Admit it. Just admit it -No
只要你承认…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!