我总是能赢
I always win!
不公平
Hey, not fair.
你只需要修补被砸碎的颧骨和一只耳朵
All you had was a smashed cheekbone and an ear.
你知道要让耳廓曲线对称有多难吗
You know how hard it is to get the auricle curves symmetrical?
你要做的是什么
You had to what?
填塞修补几个弹孔
Plug and patch of couple bullet holes?
还有一条刀口
And a knife wound.
这是个有所控制的切口
It was a contained incision.
就好像他们在找什么东西
Almost like they were looking for something.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你真以为这小人偶会反击你吗
You really think this little fuck puppet’s coming to get you?
它上次逃离了手术台
It got off the table and ran.
那是因为你忘了让她进入睡眠模式
That’s ’cause you forgot to put her in sleep mode.
但我真记得我有让她进入睡眠模式
I really think I remembered to put her in sleep mode.
那就是”忘记”的本质特点
You know, that’s the thing about forgetting.
你以为你记得 但其实你忘了
You think you remembered, but you didn’t.
-休息吧 -太棒了
– Break time. – Yeah!
我有一个火腿三明治
I’ve got a ham sandwich
虚拟坦克里还有一个性感红发女郎
and a nubile redhead loaded up in the VR tank,
在等待指示
awaiting instruction.
太好了
Yes!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
看来你体内流淌的的几加仑劳伦斯的血
Looks like a couple of gallons of Lawrence
把你的命给救回来了
swirling around in you did you good.
准备好上路了吗
Ready to get back on the road?
仁慈点 一枪打死我好了
Merciful thing would be to put a bullet in me.
谁告诉你我仁慈了
Who ever said I was merciful?
你受难又不是我的错
And it’s not my fault you’re suffering.
你以前可美了
You used to be beautiful.
这地方刚投入运营的时候
When this place started,
我曾把你们当中的一人开膛破肚
I opened one of you up once.
上万块精密零件
A million little perfect pieces.
后来他们改造了你们
And then they changed you.
弄成这副可怜又真实的鬼样子
Made you this sad, real mess.
血肉之躯 就跟我们一样
Flesh and bone, just like us.
他们说 这样能提升游园体验
They said it would improve the park experience.
但你知道他们真实的目的吗
But you know why they really did it?
这样更便宜些
It was cheaper.
你们的人性很节省成本
Your humanity is cost-effective.
你的受难也一样
So is your suffering.
不管你想从我身上得到什么 先生…
Whatever it is you want from me, mister…
我这样对你都毫无价值
I ain’t gonna be worth a damn to you like this.
那真可惜了 泰迪
Well, that would be a shame, Teddy.
在你的悲惨遭遇后
After your misadventure,
怀亚特杀了一家定居户
Wyatt killed a settler family,
抓了他们的女儿
made off with their daughter.
那姑娘你应该认识
Girl I think you know.
名叫德洛丽丝
Name of Dolores.
他们带走了德洛丽丝
They have Dolores?
就是这个
There it is.
神奇咒语
The magic word.
嘿 多谢了 孩子
Hey, much obliged there, son.
不用管他
Don’t worry about him.
很快就会有人来把他带走的
Someone will be along for him shortly.
妈妈
Mommy!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
离家出走时
When I ran from home,
我告诉自己这是唯一的办法
I told myself it was the only way.
最近 我在想是否人生中的每一刻
Lately, I wondered if in every moment,
其实并没有那么多选择
there aren’t many paths.
各种选择 像鬼魂一样挂在空中
Choices… hanging in the air like ghosts.
如果你能看到它们
And if you could just see them,
你就能改变自己的人生
you could change your whole life.
那就是你想要的吗 你想改变自己的人生
Is that what you want? You want to change your life?
大家不是都想这样吗
Doesn’t everybody want that?
是啊 我想是吧
Yeah, I guess they do.
也许这就是他们来这里的原因
Maybe that’s why they come here.
你过去是谁在这里不重要
Whoever you were before doesn’t matter here.
这里没有规则或是限制
There’s no rules or restrictions.
你可以改变自己的人生
You can change the story of your life.
你可以成为别人
You can become someone else.
没人会评判你 现实世界里的人根本不会知道
No one will judge you, no one in the real world will even know.
唯一阻碍你的就是你自己
The only thing holding you back is yourself.
你这话是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
你说现实世界里的人不会知道
You said no one in the real world will know.
我以为你不会注意到这种细节呢
I thought you weren’t supposed to notice things like that.
为什么不会
Why wouldn’t I?
最近
You know, recently,
整个世界都好像在与我对话
it seems like the whole world is calling to me
以一种前所未有的方式
in a way it hasn’t before.
比利 你去哪了 快来
Billy! Where the hell you been? Come on.
埃尔·拉佐同意明天见你们
El Lazo has agreed to have an audience with y’all tomorrow.
El Lazo[西语]=The Loop 循环
同时 我给你们推荐个妓院
In the meantime, there’s a brothel I recommend.
他们那还有柔体演员
Ooh, they have a contortionist.
德洛丽丝对那种地方应该不感兴趣
Oh, I don’t think Dolores would find that very interesting.
谁他妈在乎德洛丽丝想要怎样
Who the fuck cares what Dolores wants?
她就是个玩偶
She’s a goddamn doll!
你能不要在她面前说这个吗
Can you not say that around her?
说真的 我感觉她听得懂
I swear, I feel like she understands.
你当然这么觉得
Of course you do.
只要我们没有忘记死者 他们就不算真正死了
Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them.
愿你陷入一夜无梦的沉睡
May you rest in a deep and dreamless slumber.
你好 德洛丽丝
Hello, Dolores.
你知道你身在何处吗
Do you know where you are?
-我在梦里 -没错 德洛丽丝
– I’m in a dream. – Yes, Dolores.
你在我的梦里
You’re in my dream.
告诉我 你知道这个梦意味着什么吗
Tell me, do you know what this dream means?
梦是内心的自言自语
Dreams are the mind telling stories to itself.
没有任何意义
They don’t mean anything.
不 梦意味着一切
No, dreams mean everything.
梦中我们告诉自己可能会发生什么事
They’re the stories we tell ourselves of what could be,
我们可能会成为什么人
who we could become.
你又做梦了吗 德洛丽丝
Have you been dreaming again, Dolores?
想象自己摆脱你那小循环的束缚
Imagining yourself breaking out of your… modest little loop?
担当更重要的角色
Taking on a bigger role?
恐怕我也不能因此妒忌你
Well, I suppose I can’t begrudge you that.
我父亲曾告诉我
My father told me
要对人生知足
to be satisfied with my lot in life.
这世界不欠我的
That the world owed me nothing.
所以 我就创造了自己的世界
And so, I made my own world.
告诉我 德洛丽丝
Tell me, Dolores.
你记得我以前是什么样的吗
Do you remember the man I used to be?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我有时容易健忘
I’m forgetful sometimes.
不是你的错
Hardly your fault.
但我肯定你记得他
But I’m sure you remember him.
阿诺德
Arnold.
那个创造你的人
The person who created you.
抱歉 我不记得任何叫这个名字的人
I’m sorry, I don’t think I recall anyone by that name.
你可以的
And yet you can.
经过这么多的更新
Somewhere under all those updates,
他还在那里
he is still there.
得以完美留存
Perfectly preserved.
你的内心就像一座隐秘花♥园♥
Your mind is a walled garden.
即便死亡也无法触及其中盛放的花朵
Even death cannot touch the flowers blooming there.
你是不是一直听到声音
Have you been hearing voices?
阿诺德又和你说话了吗
Has Arnold been speaking to you again?
没有
No.
你…
You’re…
-你弄疼我了 -分♥析♥模式

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!