I’d listen to her. He’ll shoot just to see the fireworks.
把枪交出来
Hand them over.
快点
Come on.
下车 交出你们的枪 大家都能保住命
Come on down, give me your guns, everybody lives.
快点
Come on.
快点 当心着点
Come on, nice and easy.
站到那里
Right over here.
请再后退点
A little further, please.
非常感谢 给你枪
Much obliged. Here you go.
这一下是因为你撒谎
That’s for lying.
住手
Stop!
这一下是因为你叫我”蠢蛋”
And that was for “Half-wit.”
而这一下…
And this–

No!
住手 求你
Stop, please.
就要这种精神才对
That’s the spirit.
我就知道你会适应这地方
I knew you would get into this place.
真棒
Yes!
今天的活还算不错
Not bad for a day’s work.
我们走吧
Vamonos.
我们之前说了留他们一命的
We told them everyone would live.
伙计们
Guys,
斯利姆好像死掉了
looks like Slim didn’t make it.
他们奋起反抗
They put up a fight.
但我们让他们付出了代价
We made them pay for it, though.
这是做生意的代价 斯利姆很清楚
Price of doing business. Slim knew that.
我本心存怀疑 埃尔·拉佐
Had my doubts, El Lazo.
但你成功了
But you came through.
我们会把那些啃仙人掌的北方佬
We’re gonna blow these cactus-eaters
炸回他们藏身的脏穴里去
back to the dirt holes they crawled from.
我们立刻出发去车站
Let’s get it down to the station.
没时间可以浪费了
No time to waste.
容我多嘴 队长 你的人都精疲力尽了
If I may, Captain, your men are weary.
还有很长的路要走
It’s a long road ahead.
你今日取得了伟大的胜利
You have secured a great victory for your cause today.
或许可以花一晚来庆祝下
Perhaps an evening of celebration’s in order.
尽情享受一切
Anything you desire.
你觉得呢 队长
What do you say, Captain?
明早还有一趟火车呢
There’s another train in the morning.
你将成为我们之中非常重要的一员
You will be a true asset to our ranks.
巴特 我们再试一次
All right, Bart, let’s try this again.
该死的
God damn it, man.
你还是向右偏移了四厘米
You’re still miscalibrating by four centimeters to the right.
你总是把威士忌倒在顾客身上
You keep pouring whiskey on the guests,
我要重新把你分配到其他故事线
I’m gonna have to reassign you to a narrative
让你…
where your…
完全得不到任何人的赏识
talents would go tragically unappreciated.
就是那个接待员想杀我
That’s the host that tried to kill me.
你们要把它送到哪里去
Where are you taking that?
牲畜管理部 然后去焚化
Livestock and then the incinerator.
去他妈的
Fuck this.

Fuck.
她不是行为部门的吗
Isn’t she from behavior?
你觉得他们发现什么了吗
You think they found something?
好吧 冷静点 蠢货
All right. Be cool, dickhead.
-好吧 -没人会注意我们
– Okay. – No one’s looking at us.
你好
Hi.
你叫达斯汀吧
You’re Destin, right?
没错
That’s correct.
你穿上裤子后我都认不出来了
I almost didn’t recognize you with your pants on.
你看
Here.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
有一个常见的误解
There’s a common misconception
人们以为接待员在地下再处理时
that the hosts don’t log sexual encounters
不会记录性方面的行为
when they’re underground for reprocessing,
但我也说了 这是误解
but like I said, misconception.

Oh, fuck.
我要你帮我做点事
I need something.
质保经理把一具尸体送到了这里
QA sent a body down here.
14区的伐木工
The woodcutter from Sector 14.
我想看看
I want to see it.
不 我不能
No, I can’t.
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
听着 达斯汀
Look, Destin,
几秒种后 我就会走出这里
in a second, I’m gonna walk out of here
你的朋友们都会奇怪这到底是怎么回事
and your friends are gonna wonder what this was all about.
你的回答可以是
Now, your answer can either be,
“我在帮行为部分跟踪解决问题”
“I’m helping behavior track a problem,”
或者”我是个恋尸癖”
or “I’m a creepy necro perv.”
随你便
Up to you.
就5分钟
Five minutes,
然后马上送往焚化炉
then it’s going in the incinerator.
你做”检查”的时候可不止
You took a little more time than that
花了这么点时间吧
for your examination, didn’t you?
好吧 大块头
All right, big guy.
你之前在上面是要干什么
What were you doing up there?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你一直瞒着我 莫里斯
You have been holding out on me, Maurice.

Oh, shit.
我们麻烦大了
We’ve got a big problem.
原来我们的傻大个朋友
Turns out our big, dumb friend
隐藏得特别深
had some hidden depths.
那是激光卫星上行设备
That is a laser-based satellite uplink.
在接待员体内吗
This was in the body of the host?
你说得对
You were right.
猎户座腰带上有三颗星 不是四颗
Orion’s Belt has three stars, not four.
我们的朋友不是在画星星
Our friend wasn’t drawing stars,
他是在画目标
he was drawing a target.
有人在利用我们的接待员
Someone has been using our hosts
窃取公园里的数据传出去
to smuggle data out of the park.
好吧 这…
Now, this…
我能习惯这里
this I could get used to.
你不打算放纵一下吗
You’re not gonna indulge?
我的肉体体验过
My flesh has tasted
比这里更棒的快♥感♥
a greater pleasure than any offered in here–
战争
war.
那么爽吗
It’s that good, huh?
再来一轮酒 免费
Another round on the house.
知道自己斤两的有色人种才能获得荣耀
There’s a place in glory for a brown man who knows his rank.
你们两个身强力壮
You’re two able-bodied men of strong stock.
通往荣耀的道路需要更多勇士
the road to glory could use more warriors
捍卫我们的天选之权
in its fight for our divine providence.
我们就是这么想的
That is just what we were thinking.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我知道你想…你想玩战争游戏
I know you wanna– you wanna play the war game,
我不会跟这些疯子去任何地方的
but I’m not going anywhere with these psychopaths.
如果你不喜欢他们 等我们玩够了
If you don’t like them, once we get to the fun,
你就杀了他们 加入反叛军
you can just kill them and join the Revolutionaries.
不 罗根 够了
No, Logan, enough’s enough.
我不会参与的
I’m not doing this.
你其实也曾释放过一次天性
You actually let loose for once.
你开枪打了一个手无寸铁的人 现在你觉得很难过
You shoot an unarmed man, and now you feel bad
因为你没法以英雄自居
because you can’t call yourself the hero.
你还不懂吗
Don’t you get it yet?
没有什么英雄和反派之分
There is no such thing as heroes or villains.
只有一个巨大的…轮回混♥蛋♥
It’s just a giant… circle jerk.
我觉得这个哲理更多地阐明了你这人的本质
I think that philosophy says way more about you
而非这个世界的本质
than it does about the world.
你以为你看清了这个世界
And you– you see the world so clearly?
你或许认为你之所以到这里来
You probably think you’re on this trip
是因为你是个竞争者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!