because you’re some kind of contender,
能对我构成某种威胁
some– some threat to me.
我选你恰恰是因为
I picked you precisely because
你对谁也构不成威胁
you will never be a threat to anyone.
我妹妹选你恐怕也是因为同样的理由
My sister probably picked you for the same reason.
我的地位是靠我自己得来的
I earned my place.
不是有人拱手相送的
Nobody handed it to me.
是啊 一辈子兢兢业业
Right, a lifetime of working hard,
遵规守纪 你终于
following the rules, and you finally reach
迎来了你事业的高峰了
the pinnacle of your career trajectory–
执行副总裁 中上层管理者
executive vice president, upper middle management.
你还记得你终于得到了
Do you remember the day that
那三个美妙的小字母的那天吗
you finally got those three fancy little letters?
EVP[执行副总裁]
EVP.
你穿着那套廉价的黑西服 走进我的办公室
You walked into my office in that cheap black suit of yours,
握着我的手
and you shook my hand
感谢我给了你这个机会
and you thanked me for the opportunity.
那是你人生中最美好的一天了
That was the best day of your life.
对吧 伙计
Right, buddy.
我猜你也不敢
That’s what I thought.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
迷宫
The maze…
你必须追寻迷宫
You must follow the maze.
我这是怎么了
What’s wrong with me?
或许你正在觉醒
Perhaps you are unraveling.
这里
Right here.
给他输那硝化物时小心点
Easy pumping that nitro into him.
把这空瓶装满龙舌兰然后封起来
Fill the empties with tequila and seal them up.
你为革命所做的工作还没完呢 我的朋友
Your work for the revolution is not quite done yet, my friend.
小心点
Careful.
斯利姆的脾气可不好
Slim always had a bad temper.
威廉 我们现在必须得走了
William, we have to go now.
拉佐一直在耍我们
Lazo’s been conning us the whole time.
他从一开始就没打算把硝化物交给南方军
He was never gonna give the nitro to the Confederados.
我们必须得逃走
We have to run.
这是当然
Of course we do.
这个地方就是这样 对吗
That’s how this place works, right?
他们制♥造♥出一种紧迫感
They create an urgency,
一种危险的感觉
a sense of danger
那样他们就能逼我们显露出狂野的
so they can strip us down to something raw,
兽♥性♥的 原始的本性
animalistic, primal.
这是个变♥态♥的游戏
It’s a sick game,
我一点也不想参与其中
and I don’t want to be a part of it.
这不是个游戏 他们会杀了我们
This isn’t a game. They’ll kill us.
但我知道
But together,
我们能一起找到出路
I know we can find a way out.
为什么你这么肯定
How can you be sure?
我脑中 有一个声音
There’s a voice inside me
告诉我该怎么做
telling me what I have to do.
现在它在说 我需要你
And it’s telling me I need you.
糟了
Shit.
他们抓住了罗根
They have Logan.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.

No.
我不想再伪装了
No more pretending.
我以为你不喜欢战争 小子
I thought you had no appetite for war, boy.
这可是宣战
This is a declaration of war.
埃尔·拉佐陷害了我们
El Lazo set us up.
我们能帮你找到他
We can find him for you.
你和他一起下地狱就能找到他了
You can find him for us by joining him in hell.
德洛丽丝 快跑
Dolores, run!
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你说过 人们到这来
You said people come here
是来改写人生故事的
to change the story of their lives.
我心中编织了一个故事
I imagined a story
在那里我不再是一名弱女子
where I didn’t have to be the damsel.
那辆火车是我们活着逃出去的唯一机会
That train is our only chance of making it out of here alive.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfuckers.
你扣下扳机
You pull that trigger,
我们都会烧成火球
we’ll all go up in a ball of hellfire.
为什么你不放轻松一点
So, why don’t you loosen your grip a mite?
没事的
It’s okay.
我不信任他
I don’t trust him.
那是真正了解我的第一步
Which is the first step to truly knowing me.
把你的枪给我 埃尔·拉佐
Give me your gun, El Lazo.
既然我们是朋友了
Now that we’re all friends,
你可以叫我劳伦斯
you can call me Lawrence.
不如我们安顿下来吧
And why don’t we settle in?
前路漫漫
It’s a long ride to the front.
你想来一口这玩意儿吗
You want a sip of this swill?
别担心 不是硝化甘油
Don’t worry, it ain’t nitro.
我来了
I’m coming.
姑娘们都累了 但我可以叫醒一个
Girls are a little worn out, but I can rouse one.
-你们要人陪吗 -不 只要威士忌
– You boys want some company? – No, just whiskey.
劳伦斯”献”的血应该不够了
Lawrence’s donation must be running low.
但我们没有时间了
But we’re short on time.
你得振作起来 泰迪
You need to buck up, Teddy.
我跟你说了不要人陪
I told you no company.
我还是加入你们吧
Thought I might join you anyway,
我从来都不喜欢独饮
as I never like to drink alone.
真是三生有幸啊
isn’t this a rare honor?
泰迪
Teddy…
你知道这是谁吗
you know who this is?
我不知道
I can’t say that I do.
在你的人生中发生的所有好事
Everything good that has ever happened in your life
以及所有坏事
and everything rotten,
都拜他所赐
this is the man you have to thank.
我的情况怎么样 罗伯特
How I’m doing, Robert?
离我要找的东西接近些了吗
Any closer to finding what I’m looking for?
你具体在找什么
And what is that, exactly?
在找一名叫怀亚特的男子
Looking for a man named Wyatt.
在甜水镇杀了一名农场主
Killed a rancher back in Sweetwater.
带走了他的女儿
Took his daughter.
最后的那一部分我没听说过
That last part doesn’t sound familiar.
我只是觉得你的故事 可以加点修饰
Figured your stories could use a little embellishment.
我一直觉得这个地方
You know, I always felt this place
缺少一名真正的反派角色
was missing a real villain.
所以我尽绵薄之力了
Hence my humble contribution.
我承认 我缺乏想象力
I admit, I lack the imagination
来构想你这样的人
to even conceive of someone like you.
然后 这种紧迫感却并不符合角色
The urgency, however, doesn’t quite fit the character.
透露出一些焦虑
It betrays a certain anxiety.
不过另一方面 怀亚特
Now, Wyatt, on the other hand,
可是全新的存在
that’s something new.
难道他只是又一个
Is he just another stooge for
供游客挂在自己墙上的配角
the tourists to mount on their wall at home,
还是你终于制♥造♥出有价值的敌手了
or have you finally made a worthy adversary?
一个阻止我
Someone to stop me
找到迷宫中心的人
from finding the center of the maze?
你希望在那里找到什么呢
And what is it you’re hoping to find there?
你知道你为什么存在吗 泰迪
You know why you exist, Teddy?
外面的世界
The world out there,
那个你看不到的世界
the one you’ll never see,
是个富饶之地
was one of plenty.
人们一辈子依附的温柔乡
A fat, soft teat people cling to their entire life.
所有的需求都得以满足 除了一个
Every need taken care of except one–
活着的目的
purpose,
生存的意义
meaning.
所以他们来了这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!